Reviews for My Only Leader
Ryane-Foxx chapter 2 . 10/12/2013
It had all the elements I enjoy, even in such a short story. Happy, sad, hurt, anger, even smex :) the only thing I would suggest you do to improve your work is re-read through what you post. I noticed a lot of 'the' and a few 'a's missing throughout the story that would have made it flow better :) otherwise, perfect
Kawaii Seishin chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
AMAZING! Please go back on this account to keeep on typing!
Charity322 chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
There aren't enough decent Jakotsu/Bankotsu fics around, especially canon based ones. This definitely one of my favourites.

I hope you write more!
JNCXD chapter 2 . 12/4/2008
wow! meez love it! you should make another just like that!
kawijaki chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
So AWESOME! You did a wonderful job!

Write more, your one of the best writers I've ever had the pleasure of reading.
TheyCallMeCyclone chapter 2 . 6/27/2008
cutest story ever!

i'm glad i'm not the only one to see how close bankotsu and jakotsu are (and should be;] )!

teehee

glad you gave a background as a platform for their sudden bloom in relationship status instead of 'oh he's cute i think i'll have sex with him and then tell him a love him for no good reason'

thank you!
L's Sweets chapter 2 . 4/18/2008
OMG! I loved it! I was crying and whimpering for most of the story...but the rest I was silently grinning and sighing to myself with pure enjoyment...I just freaking loved it! Yer story made meh like Suikotsu even more now...I love imagining his laughter. It makes meh smile! Jakotsu and Bankotsu are just the cutest yaoi couple I've ever seen!
kirayasha aka kira chapter 2 . 3/10/2008
YAY! I just loved the Ban/Jak fluff at the end!

*laughs* Poor Renkotsu... always walking in on thsoe two rabbits! ;p
kirayasha aka kira chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
WOW! I hope you'll continue this as i really enjoyed it.

You write as though English is not your first language, which is awesome, because there are some peopel there who have English as their first language & don't write half as good as yoiu! :P That said, I think you cna make it a bit better if you found a beta to help you. A lil tweaking here & there & this fic will be even more awesome!

Here's to the next chapter as I'm dying to know who got Ban-chan & Will Jak get to him in time!