Reviews for Rylynn
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
So this is what I get if I search Ff for my name XD
kuragari nikkou chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Oh my goooooooosh This! This is...! Ahhhh...! So so cute! Leon's such a closet romantic. I've never really thought of them as the marrying type, but I've always changed my mind before. Ah, Reno. Summoning cavalry. And then Axel with his inappropriate thoughts. Leon couldn't remember the song and then and then...ahhhhhh...! Incoherency is my OC's forte, not mine, dammit. Great, great oneshot.
akanekari chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
AHHHH THIS. THIS WAS JUST BEAUTIFUL.

I absolutely adored the descriptive wording, the amazing imagery and how you portrayed everyone's reaction to Leon's proposal.

FANTASTIC WORK! C:
Current Name chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
I think this is the sweetest, most romantic story I have ever read. And I looked up the song before I read; it's so beautiful and relaxing, and, somehow, I can hear and feel it in this story. Amazing job, and thank you for introducing me to such wonderful music! :)
Jupiter 13 chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
So beautiful! I just love your descriptions!
Mitsuru Aki chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
How adorable...and Yuffie deserved that kick from Tifa. lol. Leon/Cloud is love...*sighs dreamily*. Very nicely done without being suffocatingly sappy.
oh hey asdfklj chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
GAH. YOU WRITE LIKE A DREAM.

That is really all. Except - it's gorgeous and perfect. I love the opening descriptions.
I'll Be Your Lie chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Cute!

I love it!
Masked Vendetta chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Wow! That was stunning! And, I’m sorry for doing such a thing fangirlish thing but, ''aw'' is a flippin' understatement! Because it was Perfect!

I loved the setting the scene part - how all the characters seemed to get a look in even though given only a line or two. And all their interactions too.

Poor Leon, not being able to play when he must have practised so hard. hehehe

Overall: Wow! Just wow!

Thank you for such a good read!
FREAKSHOW1 chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
I have one word for this: AW! So sweet!
Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Aw! So cute and really well written!
Sorceress Fantasia chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Aw, that is so sweet. I just love proposal fics. It makes me all warm and fuzzy. XD
Shichan0999 chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
SUPER KAWAII! This is like majorly cute and i don't usually read anything not rated over teen, but i'm glad i took a chance on this one! If you haven't already cause I'm totally checking out ur account, u should write some chapter stories!
Stellar Eclipse chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Omg. So very sweet and oh, the fluff - it kills. This was adorable. :) I liked the inclusion of Ellone.
MaraSeti05 chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Short and sweet, very sweet! Nice little piece