Reviews for For Me It's True
Team Rosalie chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
luv it! :]
Naatz chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
You just fed my Jess obsession a lot. I can see this happening, and Sam - gah, my heart. :(

Excellent job here. Really enjoyed it, even though my heart's sort of broken.

Meduza
GilbertDrone328 chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Um, so, I love this idea and this delightful little tidbit. LOVELOVELOVE. Seriously.
spinningleaves chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
That's just too sweet. I like the way Sam is so thoughtful, and I really like the picture you painted of him as being incredibly deliberate in all of his actions and words. Very fitting!
Jaye Black chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
D'aw, this is so sweet. Nice job!
meek-bookworm chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Great story! I really enjoy reading fics which include Jess. The idea that Sam chooses his words carefully (and Jess notices) is one which seems very in character. I love your phrases like "zombie-movie-extra look aside". The piece seems a tad shallow though maybe that's just because I read it too quickly. Perhaps you could try for something longer later and include more action-a small snippet of Jess's bad day for instance in this story-when you write again. Thanks for writing!

mb
Tater-K chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
loved it!
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
That was awesome! Hooray for Sam and Jess! I guess I can't even picture a kid-Dean telling Sam he loved him... even though he surely does. Hm... good story, something to think about.
Emerald-Torch chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
really cute!
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
This is cute. thanks.
KatieLB chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
oh geez heart breaker! great job on this little oneshot *sniff*
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Ha ha ha. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
KiS chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Aww, the sheer sappy potential angst/romance! Or real angst, seeing as she's dead...

Still, Aww! Sam is so perfectly Sam with the "I love you" business! *gasps in horror* Does that mean Dean's never heard that for real either?

Dude. Awesome emotion in this fic.
irnan chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Aw.
immortalwizardpirateelf-fan chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
OMG! I know how Dean and John can be so it's not that far fetched that while they felt the emotion they never expressed it in words. And God, this hit me like a punch to the gut when I think about how Jess died, something like this would most definitely give Sam more reason to feel guilty. She was the first person who EVER said "I love you" to him and he said it back, so of course he'd feel even worse for not protecting her enough and not telling her about his dreams.

God, *shakes head*, poor Sam.