Reviews for Mario in Oz
Where is Chapter 5
daisy'sdaisy chapter 2 . 10/15/2012
I LOVED IT!I LOVE ALL THE CHARACTERS IN THIS FANFIC!WOOP WOOOP
bekbekah92 chapter 5 . 10/11/2012
Update soon please don't leave me hangin bro
cardsharks87 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Shouldn't Peach be the good witch because they both wear pink dresses?
Yoshi Rocks chapter 2 . 3/29/2012
chases her nasty old koopa instead of cat. That's hilarious!

Good start, I'd read the rest right now but I have to do school.
Daisyfan24 chapter 5 . 11/10/2011
Awsome chapters.
Jonathan Clay chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
From what I can see, this story has been on hold since 2008. I don't intend to rush you or anything but please update and continue this story. A few weeks ago I was in bed one night and I couldn't sleep. I was wide awake all night as I kept picturing your story in my mind and I even imagined that the story would be just like the movie. I am sorry if I am asking to much and I don't intend to rush you or anything but please update this story ASAP (as soon as possible).
Jonathan Clay chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
An idea just came to me that I believe might just be creative in place of the Emerald City in your story. I think that the Diamond City from the WarioWare series would be perfect since Wario plays the role of Professor Marvel and the Wizard himself. The only difference is that the Diamond City should look just like the Emerald City only bigger, much more grand and more majestic. A similarity to the movie is that the Wizard himself was the ruler of the Emerald City while Wario is the leader of Diamond City in the WarioWare series. I also think that you should include Wario's brother Waluigi to play the role of the doorman to the gates of the city as well the carriage driver (with a color changing yoshi like the horse in the movie) and as the Guard to the Wizard's throne room. Another idea I have is that you could use Hooktail Castle from the Paper Mario series as Cacklettas lair and you could make the castle with the same layout as the witches lair from the movie.
Jonathan Clay chapter 5 . 3/10/2010
In the movie the wicked witch of the west had a sister known as the wicked witch of the east who was killed when Dorothy's house landed on her and killed her. She was the one who wore the ruby slippers that the Good Witch gave to Dorothy. You should consider the name of that person in the next chapter.
Jonathan Clay chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
I cant wait for the chapters that introduce Rosalina as the good witch (who should appear as herself) when she gives Daisy the ruby slippers. I also look forward to the chapters that introduce Luigi as the Scarecrow and Metal Mario as the Tin Man who i can imagine him wearing a metal bow tie and wielding a silver two headed ax that carves through anything and also that he requires oil since rusting will be in issue for him even when he cries. One thing though is why Bowser will be as himself. Maybe you should make him appear as Giga Bowser but not gigantic in size, since his role will be the same as the Lion's from the movie.
Second Wolf chapter 4 . 7/7/2008
I tried to submit a review for chapter 4, but I already reviewed it, so it wouldn't let me. So I decided to review chapter 1 (the cast); turns out, I've already got a review there. So, here I am.

I'm actually here to get your advice on something. I've noticed some guys who find ways to slip around 's no-bad-language-in-reviews-and-forums rule, but I don't know how to alert about this. If you would know how, that would be great.

The first way they do it is to NAME themselves the bad word. The website doesn't "bleep" names out, so they bypass it.

The second way they do it is to hide the bad word inside a bunch of other words strung together, so it'd be "and*blackness" or something. (I didn't actually type the bad word, I just put the little stars up to show my point.)
Second Wolf chapter 5 . 7/3/2008
Well, it's me again!

I found "Mario in Oz" again, but I think I had forgotten it was you who had written it, so I found myself thinking, "Is that honestly Nicktendo Squad, the faithful reviewer of my first story?"

I think you picked the cast out well. I never would have thought of Cackletta...('course, I don't know much about her, but even so). Luigi as the Scarecrow is easy to imagine. Tall, awkward...yep...and a Bowser-turned-good-guy is perfect for the role of Cowardly Tur-I mean, Lion. Metal Mario for the Tin Man's also something creative I probably would not have thought of.

So, keep up the work, my friend. Keep up the god work.
Zefri012 chapter 5 . 5/24/2008
Only 1 thing I can think to say.

I BEG OF YOU UPDATE!

Please?
Zefri012 chapter 2 . 5/24/2008
This, without hesitation, is a fav.

I like the idea of Daisy being Dorothy, Peach gets WAY too much screen time while Daisy sometimes turns up for tennis. Nice one!
truephan chapter 5 . 5/24/2008
What a very cute-and funny-name: TWEESTER! I LOVED it! And the story's good so far, too. Makes me feel like I'm in MarioZ! Good job! truephan