Reviews for Yesteryear
crap
Sweetness inna Lick chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
this was my first fanfic with Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow...thank you so much
Loke0 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
great story! _ Storm shadowxSnake eyes ftw!
Azrael Gaunt chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Absolutely amazing! I LOVED IT!
KittyWillCutYou chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
wow. I'm sorry but I did laugh really hard when Scarlet got bitch-slapped. It wasn't because it was funny (well it was but it wouldn't be if I were there.) but becuase she knew that Storm said don't say anything AND she was already in most likely worse condition than the others AND he's a crazy, "I want to kill you." majority of the time, ninja with a knife who is probably already a bit trippy from the injuries he most likely recieved trying to get them where they are in the first place. XD I enjoyed this very much thank you for posting.
Lunacharm chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Personally I am a huge Snake-eyes/ Scarlett fan..so you will not see me complain if you put them together.

I have often wondered if Snake-eyes and Storm Shadow had a somewhat romantic past. They do seem to know each other fairly well. Very interesting story indeed. Do you plan on writing more chapters?
tophat1945 chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
A very unexpected twist! I tought the characterizations were good...i think all writers put their own spin on characters.
Asterisk78 chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
I've been waiting for someone to post something like this, and I've always been worried that it would just be tactless slash.

However, I really like this. It's tactful, well-written, and everyone has some depth. If there's any criticism I have of this, it's only that I think you should have made this into something longer, and that's only because I want to read more things like this.

Asterisk*