Reviews for Bad Religion
treavellergirl chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
...This was/is a different then most stories I wonder what will happen/has happened with Naruto and the rest of the world/s
Jashin's Zealot chapter 4 . 10/7/2009
I do not flame, I critique. You honestly need a grammar nazi beta. One that will completely and totally demolish all problems. Also, Hidan, way OOC. Don't write it fast, take your time. The prayer, while a good idea, it sounds like it was written by a 12 year old thats trying way to hard to sound old. Use Really old words. And try to give it more of a metal feel.

"Oh my Lord Jashin, He who took me in when no other would.

I beseech your favor in my future altercation with those

who would wish to do your follower harm and ignore your very existence. May this offering of Flesh, Blood, Tears, and Sorrow contribute to your ecstasy, and your release from the shackles of the imprisonment of the seal of your hated sibling the death god. Excerpt from Book of Flesh.

Of course, thats a quote from my upcoming one so it can't be used. But you get the idea. Also, individualized prayers, one for each person, are much more fun.
Kurushimi-31415 chapter 4 . 8/17/2009
Interesting. It contains some parts I don't like, but the rest of it makes the not-so-good parts inconsequential (did I spell that right?).
LURVEuALL chapter 4 . 4/11/2009
interesting fick

update soon

i shall be waiting to see what you do next
Catlady172 chapter 4 . 12/28/2008
Is Hidan ever going to show up?
saiyan prince1 chapter 4 . 11/18/2008
interesting
Book Mad TJ chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Great!
Grumpywinter chapter 4 . 6/9/2008
this is a good chapter i am curios now what year is it in the naruto world?
Johnhamsta chapter 4 . 6/6/2008
Bad-assery ensued. _
The darkest star chapter 4 . 6/6/2008
yo good chap cant be bothered to sign in so doin this
BonneNuit chapter 3 . 6/1/2008
Nice fight scene, you kept it interesting.
Grumpywinter chapter 3 . 6/1/2008
so how old is naruto now?
call sign FireFly chapter 3 . 6/1/2008
Sorry did I miss a chapter, I'll read chpt 2 - FireFly
Johnhamsta chapter 3 . 6/1/2008
Wo! Slaughter! It can't be spelled without laughter.
CrimsontheBloodyDemonKing chapter 2 . 4/29/2008
I can't believe some people are that stupid because for god sakes Biuuyk is Kyuube spelled backwards except the b and the i switched places.