Reviews for Not Listening
Madi chapter 54 . 14h ago
Please please update! :)
Please update just finish reading it really good! The talk was pretty funny! Please update you are almost done :)
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 54 . 4/13
Great!
Athenafrodite chapter 54 . 4/2
This story was incredible. I laughed, I cried, I had my heart in my throat a couple of times, I just enjoyed reading this so much! The writing fantastic is but the idea of the story is just beautiful, I loved it.
I got really disappointed though when I realized you didn't upate in a while and you probably never will, but even without an end, I loved it and it was totally worth it :)
DC2012 chapter 54 . 1/30
How can you leave us hanging like this !
blithers chapter 54 . 1/18
So I finished reading this a couple days ago and I have just been stunned. This is SO GOOD. I cannot say how much I loved and adored this story. I absolutely love how you wrote Derek - he's the same as he always is, but his challenges are different here, and I love how they inform and reflect his relationships with everybody else, especially Casey. When Derek started signing the little jabs and annoying nicknames to Casey, after they started dating, I just about died of the sweet loveliness of that, and how perfect it is that it's only a gesture that becomes romantic when you consider both Derek and Casey's personalities and relationship and the specific AU nature of this universe. So good!

I even watched an episode of Life with Derek last night, and during one scene where Casey and Derek were talking I thought, why aren't they just signing at each other, if they don't want to be overheard? That is how much your story affected me.

And I love how big your universe is, with all the characters interacting with each other and all the different relationships pulling this way and that. But it never feels bogged down, just expansive and fun. And Casey and Derek's interactions with their parents! I grinned the entire way through Nora's sex talk with Casey. Just PERFECT.

I'm not sure if you're planning to write of this (it looks like from the note on your profile that that might be a possibility?) and all I can say is that if you are, I would be so, so, so thrilled. THANK YOU SO MUCH for writing this, and sharing it with us, and just, oh my god, I loved it SO VERY MUCH. 3
tlyxor1 chapter 54 . 1/8
I've enjoyed
animeHrmIne chapter 54 . 1/5
I really like this story. Considering you haven't updated for a /while/, I'm going to assume this thing is dead, but I am following anyway because I live in hope. I really like the detail you put into the side characters, especially Emily, Sheldon, Sam, Ralph, Lana, and Linda. It really fleshed out the world. Great work, and I hope you finish someday, but there were more than a few satisfying endings to be had (The play, the dance, etc.), so I'm happy with what I got.

;
Awesomeness21 chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Love love love it! Really great story. I've read the whole thing already but I just got around to reviewing. Again love it!
rayningnight chapter 54 . 11/2/2013
OMYFREAKINGGOSH you just WASTED my homework morning. (I'm a Casey-infected girl. Not as dramaqueenish, but close enough, I bet.)
But, seriously, this is really freaking good. The grammar, the writing, the style, the characters - everything! How you even managed to write 54 chapters of pure, utter awesomeness is my guess. (And how you're going to finish this slow-going, but still fluffifiededly cute).
Out of curiousity, do you have an update schedule?

-Rayne

PS: Are you an Edwin and LIzzie shipper?
PPS: Will Dennis or Abby ever come back? (...and, though weird, are you one of those writers who'll pair Dennis and Abby together?)
Lcsaf chapter 6 . 10/17/2013
I am reading this chapter, and since this website has decided to put ads next to the Review window, there is an ad promoting a book called "Super Smutty Sign Language."

I thought Derek might appreciate that.
Dellie chapter 22 . 9/6/2013
Hey, you should post this to archive of our own. If you dont want to do that, can I post it myself and credit you? I really love this story and I'd like to save it to my bookmarks there. Also, I want people to read this there too. It's an awesome fic. 3 If you are ok with this idea, you can just answer me in the comments. I'll come to check sooner or later, haha.
Ha-seon chapter 54 . 9/2/2013
Oh. My. God.

I just read this entire story without even realizing that it hasn't been updated in like two years. Like, I was reading this the whole day. I'm very sad; I'd love to read more, because this is perfect! I've never really read something like this, which I think it fabulous, and I'm just DYING to see what'd happen after this...
Guest chapter 54 . 8/28/2013
This is so incredibly clever and well thought out that it astounds me. I would have NEVER gotten the idea of making Derek deaf but after reading all 54 chapters, it seems like I can't picture Derek anyway else. It all seems so natural, so realistic. It almost made me wish that Derek was deaf in the original show as well. Amazing job. I'm still waiting for that update that's been due for almost a year now. I love this story!3
babythor chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
No language translates exactly into another. You're doing just fine writing ASL the way you are. ASL can't translate exactly (technically spoken languages can, but it just wouldn't make any sense), because words are signed, but grammar is not. Grammar is mostly in facial expression and a little in body position. You're doing great!

Also, l like the set up for Derek and Casey's relationship. :)
1,300 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »