Reviews for To Admire the Sinful
genericgirlb chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
-squealing gradually increases-
And the lip piercing was a great idea.
-tackles next chapter-
Dusty Miller chapter 21 . 10/31/2013
This sequel was just as good as the first story, thank you so much for writing it. I usually find sequels to be not as good as the first story, but you made a great job. Thank you for a great read!
Nikuman-Dango chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Ah. So I've read both of the stories in this series a while ago before I moved, and I LOVED THEM. They are so amazing, I love the story, the detail and the way you bring the characters to light in a way that makes them your own. It was upsetting though, because for the last month or so, I've been searching for them and couldn't find them, but here they are! I'm so happy! TT
Kokoro no Takara chapter 21 . 7/23/2013
OMG I am now a huge GaaNaru fan! But one thing is Gaara's eyes are not green... The correct term is JADE... I love how you wrote many of the characters, especially Gaara my one true anime love... You also wrote Kiba, Sasuke, Naruto and Neji... I loved how you brought in Sasori and Deidara... These two stories were the bomb! I couldnt stop reading once I started so that is why I am bunching a review for both now... Took me six hours to read both... My biggest problems were besides the color of Gaara's eyes were the incorrect use of words, for example concoction was used for connection and the continued use of "use" for "us" other than that these stories were brilliant... I wasnt for my Gaara-kun being gay let alone being with Naruto till my sibling Kage No Hato recommended the first story and demanded I at least give it a try... Well done and thanks for the amazing in depth story of love! I was so fangirling by the 5th chapter of the first story that I am sure my Pa pissed his pants a few times (Apparently it scares him...) so well done!
Guest chapter 21 . 5/25/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Skighler chapter 21 . 4/4/2013
I would propose doing a sequel for your sequal, years later. Naruto and Gaara maybe having a little "African boy" xD
At least a child no doubt. Lolz.
And may e clearing.g up the Kankuro Gaara tension? And have Temari more part of their lives, thanks to the blond of course.
The Demons' Little Shipper chapter 18 . 2/17/2013
OMG!
"When I die, just put me in the ground and be done with it."
I was totally LMFAO when he said that!
That was fun-ay!
The Demons' Little Shipper chapter 17 . 2/17/2013
Come on Gaara, we all know you LOVE it when he's vocal! Heehee! XD
THEY DID IT IN THE CAR!
Priceless! XD
The Demons' Little Shipper chapter 15 . 2/17/2013
Heh heh poor Kankuro. _ (a small smile of joy!)
XD heehee!
BIG yaoi fangirl chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
I have to agree with you, Yellow Kiwi, Gaara would look totally fricken smexy with a piercing! 3
Revenge of the Descendants chapter 11 . 1/9/2013
This is beautiful!
Guest chapter 21 . 11/1/2012
i really liked this
(_)v
Bri chapter 21 . 9/5/2012
That story was so amazing keep on fic-ing :)
SW chapter 8 . 5/8/2012
I'm really lovin' your story, and I loved the first one too! I don't know if you ever put a year this story is happening, but I just thought I'dd tell you that I live in Alabama and the race thing hasn't been an issue since the 70's. There are plenty of African Americans here. I go to a school with only 265 kids in it, and half of them aren't white!
Peacock Slayer chapter 21 . 5/5/2012
still one of my fav naru/gaar fics out there