Reviews for To Admire the Sinful
NewtoyourStories chapter 21 . 8/31/2017
I wanted to love this fic, and for the most part I did in terms of the plot and the emotions. That's solid. It's just there are so many errors in this that I'm wondering if everyone else but a rare few were overlooking that in their reviews, because as much as I thought "It's just a few errors" they actually get worse and abundant as the fic progresses. I tolerated it while reading "To Adore the Hellish" because it wasn't too bad and the story and feels were so spot on with these characters, but in this fic it's distracting to the point that as I was reading I began internally correcting as I went. It's like you didn't take the time to even look over what you wrote, not even once. For example, you wrote "in the addict" instead of "in the attic".

Don't mean to sound harsh, because other than all the typos, it's a great story and I love Naruto and Gaara in this. You wrote their personas beautifully. It just seemed as if you cared less about writing this one than the original fic in terms of grammar content because you knew people would read it regardless. I'm not saying thats what you did, but it just appears that way from the writing. Again, sorry if I offended you. I do like this fic. Don't know if you're even reading this but have a good day and I'd love to read a revised version of this. :)
LocalLatina chapter 21 . 1/27/2017
I just reread this for like the 3rd time. It's my favorite GaaraNaru fanfic!
LocalLatina chapter 5 . 1/4/2017
Ugh I'm rereading and i still love it so much. Gahhhh *does of subtle cuteness*
inuyashamunkey chapter 21 . 10/11/2016
...yaaasss this story gives me satisfaction
Yvonne Park chapter 21 . 12/7/2015
Definitely an interesting story! I enjoyed reading it. And the first one as well. You did a good job with the characters. I think Naruto and Gaara are super cute together. Great job! :)

-Yvonne
FlowerGirl311 chapter 4 . 11/29/2015
again I yelled when kiba said he wants to sleep with naruto.
FlowerGirl311 chapter 3 . 11/29/2015
When kiba said he loved shino... son I yelled so loud I woke up my roommate and my boyfriend. lol.
haythursunshine chapter 8 . 9/14/2015
bh
genericgirlb chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
-squealing gradually increases-
And the lip piercing was a great idea.
-tackles next chapter-
Dusty Miller chapter 21 . 10/31/2013
This sequel was just as good as the first story, thank you so much for writing it. I usually find sequels to be not as good as the first story, but you made a great job. Thank you for a great read!
Nikuman-Dango chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Ah. So I've read both of the stories in this series a while ago before I moved, and I LOVED THEM. They are so amazing, I love the story, the detail and the way you bring the characters to light in a way that makes them your own. It was upsetting though, because for the last month or so, I've been searching for them and couldn't find them, but here they are! I'm so happy! TT
KokoroNoTakara chapter 21 . 7/23/2013
OMG I am now a huge GaaNaru fan! But one thing is Gaara's eyes are not green... The correct term is JADE... I love how you wrote many of the characters, especially Gaara my one true anime love... You also wrote Kiba, Sasuke, Naruto and Neji... I loved how you brought in Sasori and Deidara... These two stories were the bomb! I couldnt stop reading once I started so that is why I am bunching a review for both now... Took me six hours to read both... My biggest problems were besides the color of Gaara's eyes were the incorrect use of words, for example concoction was used for connection and the continued use of "use" for "us" other than that these stories were brilliant... I wasnt for my Gaara-kun being gay let alone being with Naruto till my sibling Kage No Hato recommended the first story and demanded I at least give it a try... Well done and thanks for the amazing in depth story of love! I was so fangirling by the 5th chapter of the first story that I am sure my Pa pissed his pants a few times (Apparently it scares him...) so well done!
Guest chapter 21 . 5/25/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Skighler chapter 21 . 4/4/2013
I would propose doing a sequel for your sequal, years later. Naruto and Gaara maybe having a little "African boy" xD
At least a child no doubt. Lolz.
And may e clearing.g up the Kankuro Gaara tension? And have Temari more part of their lives, thanks to the blond of course.
The Demons' Little Shipper chapter 18 . 2/17/2013
OMG!
"When I die, just put me in the ground and be done with it."
I was totally LMFAO when he said that!
That was fun-ay!