Reviews for Nobody's Angel
mlf04 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
great story!:)
FREAKTONIGHT chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
This is amazing. Heartbreaking. I actually tried.
blackheart4life chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
This was soo cute! I didn't expect a story where Blair would get on the helicopter for France and it would crash. i really love the way you portrayed Chuck, him sticking by her all that time. i felt relief when she woke up and a bit sad because she kicked Chuck out but I just love the way you had them make up because they belong together. Great story )
Isabelle chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
That last line is just killer - loved this one too!
seapinks chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
"Heaven won’t take her and Hell’s afraid she’ll take over."

Love it.
Gaara-l0ve chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Two words: love it.
Itsastickup chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
utterly amazing.
tornintopiecesx chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Wow. That was amazing.

“More than a slut? Wow, go easy on the compliments there Bass. You might put me in another coma.”

-loved it haha. But seriously your writing is just fantastic. The characterization is so dead on. So. GOOD. haha (:
othcrs23 chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
LOVE IT!

it was so amazing..great job
annablake chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
This is definitely one of the better B/C-fics I've read. It's very, very good. You capture Blair & Chucks characters extremely well. It was so touching the way C waited outside B's room for all those days and when they finally saw each other you could hear the hurt, fear and love they have for each other in the angry words they spoke. Really touching.

I loved "Heaven won’t take her and Hell’s afraid she’ll take over."

For some reason it reminded me of Catherine's lines in Wuthering Heights: "I dreamt once that I was there. [...] Heaven did not seem to be my home; and I broke my heart with weeping to come back to earth; and the angels were so angry that they flung me out into the middle of the heath on the top of Wuthering Heights; where I woke sobbing for joy."

This fic is going on my favourite story list.
Savage-Stiletto chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
That story rocked. It completely blew me away!
Midnight Shard chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Wow! This story was so amazing! Keep up the great work!
Idio-cynic chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
You kill me. I’ve only discovered your stories recently, but I can say that you are quite possibly the best Chuck/Blair writer on this site, or at least my favorite. And I’m not one to give empty compliments.

For starters, your characterization is spectacular. I particularly liked these two lines:

There’s no place for him in that hospital room other than by Serena’s side.

If Chuck wasn’t so selfish, maybe he’d call him himself.

Because it’s exactly what Dan would do and what Chuck wouldn’t, or at least the way you write them, it seems to fit so perfectly. Especially good job with giving depth to Dan, who is only a minor character in this oneshot. Actually, amazing job with everyone, given the length of this and how many points you touch.

Also, the Summer metaphor was well done as a symbol, to Chuck at least, of better times and better lives. I also enjoyed your imagery, starting and ending with the heart monitor. I’ll admit I was holding my breath at the end because after you mentioned the beeping, I thought he was dreaming the whole progression of events up from He tells her one day, the first day he’s ever spoken too her, the only day he promises himself he’ll speak to her in here. I’m glad to be wrong and that you gave them their happy ending.

This review is running rather long, but I suppose I’m just trying to express how much I enjoy your writing and this story in particular. I hope you will be writing more Chuck/Blair pieces soon?
looptyloo chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
I normally hate Chuck/Blair but this was beautifully written. Your dialogue and expressionism is so clear I can picture it all happening. You have a good eye and ear for drama. Truly wonderful.
driedfruits chapter 1 . 3/10/2008