Reviews for My Brother's Girlfriend
Cupcake Sparkles chapter 12 . 2/9/2013
I love your story! PLEASE update soon! 333 :)
ShadowCub chapter 12 . 7/27/2009
Go Sheeg!
Daryl chapter 12 . 7/27/2009
great chapter. i can't wait to see how kim will win the girl. update soon
Storm Warning chapter 11 . 5/21/2009
Ahh amazing story! Loved your description of her hair. Exactly like mine ;) Finally curly hair in a story! Please update! Love it!
xEkAcPuCx chapter 11 . 9/8/2008
Ah! I found this story today and I totally love it. I got to the end of this chapter and was so excited for the next one but there was none! So sad.

Anywho, it's very cute. Shego with short hair and a pink dress? Hella weird. Oo, and I love Ranma. Well, not really, Ranma's such a jackass.
last white feather chapter 11 . 6/7/2008
Hey, awesome story! Poor Shego, and I can somewhat relate with Jen's fear of cats-_-;

Have fun at your camp and keep writing :D
uwiechan chapter 10 . 5/10/2008
hey nice concept...cant wait for the next chap...great job...
Rebellious Muppet chapter 10 . 5/9/2008
fav

I just read all of these chapters today.

This story is awesome! I'm going to be super bummed when you have to go off to camp. 8 weeks is a long time!

Well, please update soon!

-Muppet
Sobriety chapter 10 . 5/8/2008
Hands up who wants to see a Hector/Sasha and Kim/Shego double-date? I know I do!

I see Shego's 'outing' came to pass much as I thought it would. I like being right :)

I suspect Kim's reaction to Shego's new look will be "omgsexy!" :)
somedorkynerd chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
Oh great story.

Can't wait till you update D
DefendMyGirlsHonor chapter 9 . 5/6/2008
Awsome again thats about all I can say, why because im not good at leaving anything other than that so, sorry.
Sobriety chapter 9 . 5/6/2008
If Shego does get outed, I suspect she'll be the one sho does it. Especially if people react badly to Hego's news and Shego gets pissed about that :)
DefendMyGirlsHonor chapter 8 . 5/6/2008
Awsome update. I hope to see more soon, oh yeah and great job on this story.
Sobriety chapter 8 . 5/6/2008
Hey, I've ended a chapter with worse, so I can't complain too much about your cliffhanger :)

TO be honest, I think a little angst and difficulty right now would be good for Kim and Shego. Nothing like having to work a little for a relationship to let you know it's worth it!
Azen Zeero chapter 7 . 5/4/2008
ah! I'm loving the chapters so far, but for you to be gone for 8 weeks...*tear*...so write a lot at camp and post asap! ...which I think is basically what you said you'd do anyway. ;

and write more before you go, too! D

A.Z.