Reviews for Ranma 2096 SE
DeltaBladeX chapter 33 . 2/23/2010
Nice story. I suppose there is no chance of new chapters?
loaned chapter 33 . 7/6/2009
Cool, but when's the end nigh?
SuperZeo chapter 7 . 10/18/2008
I have to say that this piece of writing is one of the best I have read thus far. Aside from slight spelling and grammar errors that can be easily rectified, the emotion of this chapter is conveyed so well, and the plot kept me on the edge of my chair making my eyes continuously scanning the screen hungrily searching what was going to happen next. The ending was phenomenal, definitely different from many happy ending fics that I have read, and it came totally unexpected, and it was clearly summed up in the very last sentence, "Ryouga had never felt more lost." Shivers ran down my skin as I read that, the different connotations behind that one sentence blowing me away. Kudos to you, my friend, kudos to you.
Alabee chapter 8 . 10/14/2008
wow... your story is so sad.. everyone's lives are coming to such a crew end as if you a writing the worst possible things that could happen to the characters of Ranma 1/2. I thought it was going to be a story where the world was being destroyed and ranma was going to be resurrected and would save everyone... but if everyone is dead or lost the ones they loved and are basically hollow inside. Who is he going to save? is he just going to be brought back to late, in a horrible world where the lives of the people he knew were destroyed? Your story is well written and I'm not going to say its a bad story because it really is good so far just very tragic and sad...
cmartist chapter 32 . 7/28/2008
What a huge story this is! I have to admit that I was a bit overwhelmed at the sheer number of original characters and at first was about to dismiss the story as too divergent.

I am so glad I didn't listen to that little voice in my head.

This story certainly takes the Ranma universe into a different place. I can't really place it into words but each chapter continues to draw one in, whether it's wondering what will happen next or simply from sheer impatience at when one of the major characters (i.e. canon cast) will make an appearance.

This story is definitely going on my Favorites list and I highly recommend it as must read.
Lathis chapter 32 . 5/12/2008
I do so love the Ukyou/Ryouga side stories. They have such a tragic beauty to them that is simply undeniable. It's good to read it again after however long.
DarkBlueHated chapter 25 . 4/30/2008
Omg, AHAHA talk about kick in the nuts hilarious. I bet that's the first time Ranma and Shampoo has had a laugh that hard in a long time. Though Ranma doesn't really count.. It's really nice in some ways. Though I didn't know Kim knew about ghosts.. How does she stay relatively calm? :( Hmm, well an OC so I shouldn't be surprised. Yay, Ranma is finally back.
DarkBlueHated chapter 24 . 4/30/2008
What the hell, who's Ratiko? I mean we know he's a Hibiki but this is like the first we've heard of him. Reiraku's (however you spell it) son? o_O Skeride still doesn't deserve a Hibiki. She tossed a Hibiki's soul into limbo and she knows what she does. It's her idiocy to think that all souls are pure evil.
DarkBlueHated chapter 23 . 4/30/2008
Wow, and here I though Shampoo was completely insane. This chapter completely disproves that. At least for the important parts of her life. Though I do wonder how Ranma will tie up the loose ends? I seriously believe this fic should have a relatively happy ending for almost everyone involved. This includes Shampoo or someone in relation to Shampoo. Though obviously no matter how much I wish there are just some things you can't change. :(
DarkBlueHated chapter 22 . 4/30/2008
Pai is kind of cute with her happy go lucky attitude but shadowed, unknowingly by everyone else, by her ambition. I'm guessing that figure is Cologne? I mean she should still be around.
DarkBlueHated chapter 21 . 4/30/2008
Well, now we know who Perdita is. What can I say about this chapter.. well the Ono's are incredibly insane after the death of their mother, insane enough to drill into future generations that ugly hate. I can't even see how Tanaro can possibly have a wife or a child with all the shit he's done. Unless he thinks a child just as a heir and a wife just for stress relief a la sex. With all that dark emotions he's built up and all that shit he's done to other people, how can he possibly come to terms with himself logically? Oh well. Another thing that I didn't quite catch the first time I read through is, they really can't keep Nabiki alive and work for them. Due to the fact that she shouldn't be alive and they have to actually change her name and identity. So anything Nabiki promised does not apply to her. It also seems illegal to have kept her alive during that time. So yeah, realistically they CAN'T keep her there to pay them back.
DarkBlueHated chapter 20 . 4/30/2008
Meh, the one thing I kind of dislike about Ranma fics is that 80% of them end up with Ukyou either not with Ranma or she ends up in a bad place. I mean seriously after reading so many fics I kind of feel sorry for her now. :[ Nice chapter, though kind of sucks that shes basically gonna be in a dark place instead of a padded room. And when Skeride dies she's probably going to hell. Maybe those souls don't deserve to go to heaven if they died but hunting them with glee is yeah.. I mean she was even queasy, but damn.. ONLY queasy? I wonder what she has against ghosts anyways? She already knows that Gosunkugi 182 isn't dead, so why?
DarkBlueHated chapter 19 . 4/29/2008
Heh, makes Ranma seem worse and worse for not being there! :O Whose the blonde girl though? :x
DarkBlueHated chapter 18 . 4/29/2008
Most of this chapter was kind of hard to follow. Due to all the descriptions and changes from third person perspective to first. Interesting chapter nonetheless and we get to see more of Sable. I still don't completely understand what happened to Childra besides the possession and the fact that she was at Shiratori during the meltdown. o_O Akane is hinting something about men Jansen? :o Wonder what it is?
DarkBlueHated chapter 17 . 4/29/2008
Hmm, I have something against not exactly what. Maybe the 1st person's POV or possibly the strange insanity. It's also kind of short. Well, Ellie is dead, not much a big deal when compared to the story. But really, that's just sad if you think about it. Practically forced to be with him then killed due to his insanity.