Reviews for Space Pie
hervissa chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Oh, so Sweeney is cunning even more than I thought ;)
Simply great oneshot :D

hervissa :)
CadyD chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Oh yeah, epic title.

And I could totally picture Sweeney doing that. XD

There's few fanfics where the two of them are having a 'moment' and are both enjoying it completely out of innocence (or for any reason besides love).

Mrs. Lovett really will trip over herself in order to catch Sweeney in a moment of vulnerability though, wont she? Very in-character of her, indeed. But this is certainly the first fic I read where he had HER fooled, XD and I love it.
Superman Skank chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
I love how the title made a smile spread over my face and made me know already what to expect. Good job.
deathroman13 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
hahahaha the title should have been High on Pie XD

I like this story and the ending surprised me XD

I laughed because I can imagine it XD
Inkfire chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
I loved this!
JamesLuver chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
This is absolutely priceless. xD You really do come up with such crazy, enjoyable ideas! D Again, I couldn't stop laughing at Mr. T's odd behaviour; I was certainly as confused as our dear baker until the end! I love how Mrs. Lovett plays along anyway though; it just shows how desperate she is to be close to him, which, despite the humour of this, also gives the 'fic a sad undercurrent too.

It's so very in character at the end, with Sweeney knowing that she'll never replace Lucy, but acknowledging that she does bring oblivion for him for short moments. It's probably becoming repetitive to read, but I do so enjoy your characterisations of both Todd and Lovett. Great work, as always.
Saudade Florentina chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Aww...that was wonderful! I especially enjoyed the little twist at the end :D Favoriting
unamuerte chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Hm although I find it hard to believe Sweeney's motivation for 'faking' it - he still had me hook, line and sinker. I completely lost it at the 'two heads' part. The twist is still delicious and I just love the fact that Mrs Lovett plays along with it for her own selfish reasons - you come up with the craziest, most entertaining oneshots! Eventually, I'll get to reading them all )
Sa Satin Amoureux chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
*Laughs evily while friends shoot concerned looks* Wow, I haven't laighed like that in a while. That actually sounds like something Sweeney would do. I could see Johnny doing it. Autoatic fave.
SpoonfulOfArsenic chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Man, I love this story. So random and so...awesome! lol Great job!
GladeSistas chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
My mother is in the room and I'm trying SO hard not to laugh. But I'm failing. xD One of the funniest things I've read in a long time!

Emma XD
Nala162024 chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
I love this story it is so funny and so cute!
daisychains123 chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
All through this I was thinking 'dear god she's mistaken Sweeney's *ahem* stash for rosemary and put it in the pie..

But that ending was pure genius. Love it, as always.

NelliethePieAngel chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Oh, sneaky sneaky Mr. Todd. Though I must say, yu make me laugh. Mrs. lovett was right, you are a silly man, ha. Good story.
R Malfoy R chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Hahahaha, I found his one quite funny, but I loved the end so much!