Reviews for Elevator Rides
Starhoshi chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
I knew they were making out, this confirms it! Good fics are never wrong!
xXkatlagXx chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
_ Cute~! I didn't expect to read Wes kissing Rui! That was totally surprising! OMG, if they actually did that in the game, I would be rolling on the floor laughing my head off! XD Hmmm, paranoid Wes, always protecting Rui. :)

Heehee, this is a great story! I totally loved it! _
Magpiebee chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Haha this is so not what I expected when I read the title! XD Nice job on the writing. This is cute!~
jazzy starlight chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Omg I love reading your stories and I would always imagine that scene happening!
AnimeAddict6 chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Aw, cute! I noticed that they switched places, too. I love that you turned it into a story!
My koala-llama chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
aaaaaah~ so that's how they changed place... always wondered about that... -.-'

oh my... playing colosseum now AND in the pokelab now... with the elevators... I can't help but giggle whenever they are going in on of the elevators now~!

great stoey, now I know how and why they change place in the elevator, thank you~
Rozewater chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Haha, very cute~ I gotta say, I DO love my fluff. :)
Darksiderwithdust chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
I love Colosseum and XD! I always watched my brother play them. But Colosseum is awesome because of Wes and Rue... I wish Wes were real! He's the best out of the video game characters cause he's actually a teenager and he was a criminal once! Plus his Umbreon and Espeon were so cool!
arisu rin chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
I remember this...Colosseum shipping is my new fav...I always wondered how that worked, Rui following Wes into the elevator, than Wes coming out first, maybe that's why i kept going up and down the elevator repeatedly whenever i played.
manhattan martini chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
That was so incredibly awesome.

Dragon Ninja 1138 chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
cute story, when it comes to orre, i like colosseumshipping if you can do a multi-chapter story along those lines, I might add it to my favorites,

colosseumshipping Rulz!
xoverfiend chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Wes, is a playa playa lady slaya.

I find it intressting how you actualy noticed that wiered elevator switch and made a story on that observation. Pretty frikin' creative!

(applause)
SkyMaster chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Haha, so THAT it what happens...lol. I always wondered about those little elevator rides. *bows deeply* Thank you oh-so much for clearly that up for me.
bobandbill chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Interesting. Did contain the shipping of Wes and Rui, the only Pokemon-based shipping which I think makes sense, compared to AshxGenericgirl shippings... :)

Overall, it was decent - and a good take on the whole elevator situation. It's certainly something I've noticed, amgonst other things in Colosseum, which originally prompted me to do my story. Nice... explanation to why they do swap positions in the Elavator ride, and I admit, something which came to my mind prior to reading as well...

The beginning was a bit meh (as in, the first 2 or so paragraphs), to be honest - ok, but maybe too much in the way of explaining the situation rather than story-telling. May be necessary for thouse who have had not the chance to play Colosseum, but a bit too much for those who have. Minor though, and a bit more story-telling wth it would improve it IMO (and this may be merely opinionated). Rest seemed spot on - decent pacing, good level of description to show us enough, with not too much to get in the way of things, and nice emotion at 'that' moment as well. You did the kiss well, I might add, even if I'm not generally one for shipping stories.

I also frown at calling Miror B 'spectacularly pathetic'. That he isn't, I can assure you! ;)

Oh, and one mistake:

“Yes!” She answered at once.

The 'She' should have a small 's'.

Otherwise, pretty good one-shot there. Good break for me from my english assignment, no doubt. Amusing ending as well, and I always like reading stories with people's own takes on any aspect that is within Pokemon Colosseum. Good work there. :)
Felling chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Omigawsh that was so evil. xD

I loved it though. ;P

I never really thought about the elevator actually. xD