Reviews for never agin will i go to you!
thatwritersdream chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
Love it
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 5 . 2/12/2009
bwahahahaha! sammy is great! GO SAMMY! i wanna know what he does to them! and usagi is so cool! this is so good! and wow, her aunt? i wonder what she was like.. anyway! review please!
idfcv chapter 5 . 1/7/2009
Ok...first off, it's a good story. That being said, you have serious issues with your grammar and spelling. It's very difficult to read something when you have to translate every sentence in your head because of spelling and grammar inconsistencies. Try and get a beta reader or use a spell checker (it'll at least get rid of the bigger errors). Again, I repeat, the story is very good and should be commended.
N.J. nickjohn7727024cox.net chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Here are my 5 questions. 1. What is the fanfic about? 2. What locations are being used in the fanfic? 3. When does it take place? 4. Who all is in it? 5. How old is anyone in it? Be sure to let me know.

Nick Johnson
James chapter 4 . 1/4/2009
can you even make a feeble attempt at proper spelling and grammar? pick up a dictionary and grammar guide, they go for $20 at the bookstore.
sernity1806 chapter 5 . 1/4/2009
Tokyo yea that place would be cool to visit. hehe. I like it.
KarissaLaDoe chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
thats what they get for being rude to usagi-chan! this story ish really awesome ;o!
Eligoraym chapter 4 . 12/8/2008
Hmm getting interesting.

Cant wait for the update.

:D
ultimatebishoujo21 chapter 4 . 10/23/2008
love this story u should continue it
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 4 . 10/21/2008
m...god. but not very eventful. your others are more fast paced...but i love this one so much...well keep doing what your doing cause its working! also a longer upfate PLEASE!
ultimatebishoujo21 chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
nice sailor moon is actually mew ichigo! i wonder if kishu will notice
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 3 . 8/15/2008
YA! Good story good story! livy likes! I LOVE IT! you gotta wrote more! i love the way the boys drooled over the car by he way! classic and true!
MoonBunny777 chapter 3 . 8/13/2008
Wow i love the story i really hope you decided to contiune writting it! I cant wait to read more so update soon!
MoonBunny777 chapter 2 . 8/13/2008
Aww cute chapter! I really love the story so far cant wait to read more!
MoonBunny777 chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Yea! Darien is a jerk i promise to review every chapter if you dont pair Serena and Darien hehe! You know there is a Sailor Moon crossover section your story may get more reviews if it is there! But i love it so far really great chapter!