Reviews for Love Hate Relationship
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 10 . 2/9/2010
This was a very interesting fic and I loved reading every minute of it. Wonderful job, thank you so much for writing it. :D
xFireSpritex chapter 10 . 5/13/2008
Such an amazing (and steamy!) story. I'll check out the sequel another day, when finals are over. You did an amazing job!
skatergirl716 chapter 10 . 4/16/2008
This story was really good, I liked it a lot. Great job!
Torithy chapter 10 . 4/16/2008
Perfect ending! I really enjoyed this - people, definitely myself included, have a habit of falling into the fluffy Duck romance trap - don't get me wrong, fluff has it's place, but this comes across as very real. Loved it! :D
ratti pillo chapter 10 . 4/16/2008
aw! yay, sad that it's ending, but great ending- i liked the note about julie realizing how her other guys were d-bags. :) hope you're working on something new!
For Esme chapter 9 . 4/10/2008
Yeah, Julie and Portman are definitely media naranja (I just found out that's Peruvian slang for soul mates and have been waiting to use it). I think Gracie and Kevin should hook up and have a mediocre sex life. Ha.
Torithy chapter 9 . 4/10/2008
I love those two together - I do feel sorry for poor Gracie though, she seemed sweet. Kevin ... not so much, lol! But Julie and Dean definitely belong together.
Fuzz chapter 8 . 4/4/2008
Amazing! Now that they each know, they just have to break up with their respective others and they can be together. The angst for that will be even better than now...I can't wait!
Fuzz chapter 7 . 4/3/2008
Please update soon. Trying to figure out where this story is going to go is killing me...end the suffering!
Elyse Black chapter 7 . 3/28/2008
aw they're killing me.

poor gracie and kevin.
Torithy chapter 7 . 3/28/2008
Aw, I do feel bad for Gracie - who wouldn't be gutted at the thought of losing Portman!
ratti pillo chapter 7 . 3/27/2008
I think I like Julie being a cold-hearted bitch- well the way you write it! :) Another hot chapter, m'dear!
For Esme chapter 6 . 3/25/2008
Oh Julie, what a skank piglet! Freakin' taking Kevin to the same room she was just with Portman in. CLASSIC. Oh man, I love it. I need more...like, right now. Ready, go.
ratti pillo chapter 6 . 3/25/2008
OMG- hot hot hot!
Torithy chapter 6 . 3/25/2008
Julie must have a crazy amount of self-control to even put up with Kevin - compared to Portman, he just doesn't come close! I do kinda love "bad Julie" though - lol at her taking Kevin to the same room just to mess with Portman's head!