Reviews for Blackbird
AnimexFreakz 0.o chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
Awwwwww'! Thanks for writing, it was a real good read!
-kitty
Minirowan chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
This is a good one. It's a common, but great, idea that Van and Hitomi are able to communicate despite the distance. I like how you showed the influence she has on Van; it's a very positive influence too! The thought of her being the only thing standing between Van and an Escaflowne golf game with his advisors as the balls is hilarious! Baseball is probably more Van's style, but I think he could learn to like golf. Plus, the image of Escaflowne getting ready to swing is too funny.

Anyway, you did a great job. the fandom needs more oneshots like this.
Kauia chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
It's really cute, sweet and fluffy. I love it!
jossi-31 chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
cute
mysisterisasquijum chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
awe that was cute. A very good start to your Fanfiction endeavors.

Keep up the good work.

~mysisteriasasquijum
karma eater chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
it waz good. good job. bybys~!
Draconian Kitten chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
You could have written about the summer vacation too.

The story shows Van's impatience perfectly. I could imagine him having arguments with his advisers and then calming down because of Hitomi.

Good job!
FuyuSarah chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Aiye! This is such a perfectly beautiful, bittersweet one-shot! Very, very faithful to what made Escaflowne so incredibly... Escaflowne. Hehe. And it's not too long that it gets too depressing... Just the right length, I think.

I love the exam dialogue. The comedy in that is a nice spice to this otherwise sad, lonely fic. But, really, my favorite part would be the line, "sports with a Guymelef". Haha! And thank you for including the rest of the main cast. Even though they were only mentioned in passing, their presence in the story is significant. An author who can do that has tremendous talent, methinks.

This makes me want to ask for more, but at the same time not want to ask for more, because, you know, the open-endedness of Esca is what we so love (and hate) about it. Ooh, ooh! You can write a sequel, but post it as another story! Hehe.

This most definitely goes into my fave stories list!