Reviews for Destined Love
thehpfan123 chapter 16 . 2/5
I loved it. Please update.
Huffledor chapter 16 . 1/14
I'm afraid I've fallen in love with this story, so you must update it soon. Sincerest apologies. But all pomp aside, I've fallen in love with your version of Harry and Draco! And I simply love them together, please update soon!
SlythindorMalfoy chapter 16 . 12/9/2015
I believe I reviewed before. But pleaasse don't give this up!
Arcangelos chapter 7 . 5/23/2015
I did not expect that one...I should of though.
Arcangelos chapter 6 . 5/23/2015
SO CUTE!
AliceCullen3 chapter 16 . 12/20/2014
LOVE IT!
memorymogul chapter 16 . 12/1/2014
wen will update this wonderful story? it is a shame wen u just abandon this, its wonderful...
Simonuzumaki chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
Sorry this story is very nice...but are you planing end it?
Diverging Patronus chapter 16 . 8/25/2014
Soooooo 4 years means you won't finish? Sigh...it's a great story anyway! Love love love Harry in this! And his interactions with others is so sweet especially with Camron and Draco!
BlondeFanatic chapter 16 . 6/25/2014
Update soon
DemeRain chapter 16 . 12/29/2013
This was such a wonderful start. I can't get over the whole fairytale setting, I love it. Thanks for sharing.
Casey Creeper chapter 16 . 12/26/2013
Wow. Please update.
KT-fic chapter 16 . 11/30/2013
please update soon and please please don't let Harry be rape or touch by other before or after Draco. Please! it will kill me and definitely Draco!.
soprano-in-waiting chapter 16 . 8/13/2013
I absolutely love this story! I know that it's been a while since you've updated this story, and I'm glad to have found it on here. This has spun so many ideas in my mind on what could happen next. Since you don't have private messaging enabled, I can only ask here.
Could I have your permission to continue this story? I don't know if I would post it anywhere, but I would love to write how this ends, if only for my own enjoyment.
Thank you for writing and posting this!
emoprincess3587 chapter 16 . 8/8/2013
This story is amazing and I hope there is more to come! :)