Reviews for Signs of Life on Planet Spinelli
Serenity Wintirs chapter 3 . 4/7/2010
Oh my god...I love the words you use. Poetic and lovely...and so *right* when desribing Spinelli.
darkorangecat chapter 3 . 4/12/2009
Brilliant ending with many more astounding lines. In particular, I like: "His mind is fuzzed with drink and drugs and maddening want." The words seem to spiral out of control in a way, as Spinelli unravels. Nicely done.
darkorangecat chapter 2 . 4/12/2009
Again, beautifully written and you captured Spinelli's heartbreak so well that I felt his pain as I read. Excellent writing!
darkorangecat chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Impressively written, so much going on for the senses to take in at the beginning and so much to envision. I am reeling in response.
Toni America chapter 3 . 4/16/2008
Silly person! This is wonderful. It seems very realistic... I can see him torn up about Maxie Jones, and I could so see her turning him down for wht she thinks are the right/safe reasons. I like it and I think you should add a bit more to it. Nothing's ever perfect... atleast to the person who made it. It really is good, and hope you change your mind. It'd be nice to see Maxie realize how much she's affected Spinelli.
mercuryman chapter 3 . 4/14/2008
Great! You hate this story, I love it. Guess we're even.
TheLovingAstronaut chapter 3 . 4/11/2008
I'm speechless :)
JanettaMcGee chapter 3 . 3/24/2008
you write really well. keep on going.
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 3 . 3/23/2008
I think you're being a tad hard at yourself with your author's note. Your work is really well put together, and thoughtful. Not perfect but I've rarely seen perfect anything. It is really really darn good though.

These parts are truly remarkable:

he knew this and it bit at his heart, a viscous thing, a regret he would never let go

so lost and hopeless and pained and starving.

the unbeatable force of wisdom and courage and all things good in a world of evil

I really did enjoy reading this. You made Spinelli deep instead of just funny. Good job.
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 2 . 3/23/2008
Love this:

all vulnerable eyes and that rare soft look

Fantastic description. You managed to convey a lot of emotion for a chapter with two lines of dialogue. Pretty impressive.
lindsay chapter 3 . 3/23/2008
KC you make me giggle like no other. you have spunk. your authors note at the beginning of this made me laugh so hard. i think its still lovely and i even love the somewhat unfinished ending...very independent/european film :)

your vocabulary beats up my vocabulary. every word delivers so much. it packs a punch. i love it!
benefit chapter 2 . 3/19/2008
"When Meteor Maxie entered his life in a blaze of snark and grace, there was no way she could have known just how badly she’d rip his atmosphere to shreds."

I am so jealous, it's really not even funny. This is just beautiful, gorgeous, any other adjective that describes something so pretty.

This is all so great, I can't say one bad thing about it or make it any better then it already is!
serena527 chapter 2 . 3/17/2008
loved this chapter just as much as the last hope you write more soon
benefit chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Gah this is so insanely gorgeous to read. Can I tell you I'm jealous?
serena527 chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
just wanted to say how good I think thisstory is so far and that I hope you write more of it