Reviews for Geist
Magiccatprincess chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Great story!
I saw this episode for the first time today and yeah... Not over it
Jaricchi chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
That's rather ... depressing. But it was beautiful. Thank you for sharing. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Loved it!
lotrprincess chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Never have I seen such cute fluff and horrifying tragedy combined in so seamless a way. I feel blown away by this.
wombat-of-awesomeness chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Wow, what a fabulous concept, and the accusation was flawless. Great work!
songs chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
mindblown.
amazing!
xVortex chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Wow! This is fantastic! It would be an interesting idea if you made this into a full fledged fic. I love, love, love itPr
SmileRen chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
I love it XD
kappyish chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
You just blew my mind. This is amazing. This is now canon as far as I'm concerned.
furuba-suzume chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Aaw, that was sweet. I always get slightly teary when I remember what happened to poor little Nina...I'm just a sucker for stories like that after all...P
Miss Romantic Tragedy chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Wow. That was absolutely beautiful and downright heart-rending. I love how you portrayed Nina, and Trisha's reactions when she mentioned Tucker. And your characterization of Trisha in general was phenomenal. Scratch that, this whole entire story is phenomenal. I couldn't favorite this fast enough.

I'm going to go bawl my eyes out now.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Oh. Beautiful. And so so sad. A really wonderful story. I was wondering how you would weave a story around these two characters, but you did it very convincingly.

Nina wanting to be an angel was so bittersweet that it hurt.

Bravo.

Sapphireswimming
Reading4soul chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
That was beautiful! 3 Sweet to see Nina and Trisha have some form of interaction for a change too.
Lah La chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
That was sadly sweet.

Nothing more to say, really, but it was good.
RedKetchup chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
That was so sweet, i think im crying :') great job