Reviews for Platinum Kiss
Guest chapter 18 . 11/16/2012
please make more.
atgirl chapter 18 . 2/23/2012
I love this story! Please update soon. I would love to see how it ends.
bellesammileigh chapter 18 . 6/2/2011
Fantastic story mate. Though it could get confusing with the conversations and whose talking. But I seriously love it. Way tah go mate. UD! xxooxx
SilverBloodVampyress chapter 18 . 3/24/2011
OMG this is a fantastic story you should totally finish it!
AxHopelesslyxHopefulxSoul chapter 18 . 1/29/2011
this is an awesome story! please update soon!
cjcullenlawiet chapter 18 . 1/26/2011
is there going to be a sequel? Please! I really love this story and would LOVE to hear how it ends!
Angel chapter 18 . 12/21/2010
Hehe, too lazy to sign in to review, but THANKYOU ive been waiting for this chapter and its really good. Keep going :)
HallieAnna Lissette chapter 17 . 4/17/2010
Wonderfull! And no one will shoot you because they need you to continue! I love the way your weaving Loraine into the story. Brilliant! And apperently caffienes not to bad for your writing! ;) lol. Keep it up darling!
HallieAnna Lissette chapter 7 . 4/17/2010
Im really into this story! I love the way you capyured the characters! Ahmazing! :) :) :) :)
Kya Firestone chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
I've read all of The Platnum Kiss and you need to finsh it. i know it's been a long time since you've added on it, but the begining was really good and i would love to read an ending. please update!
John Reinbach chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
i really wish you could continue the story, i just found this piece on the internet and its beautifully written, i got really into it until the story cut short.

now that i see when it was last updated, i really hope that you finish your story, you've enthralled alot of people who want to see the story finished
cjcullenlawiet chapter 16 . 6/18/2009
please keep writing! it has been SO long since youve updated that im losing hope you will!
cjcullenlawiet chapter 17 . 5/14/2009
hurry! hurry! i want to read more!
The House of Figs chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
I was disappointed to see that you haven't updated in so long. I was really interested in this story. It's good. And worth finishing. I hope one day you do finish it.
icheerforteamedward chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
wow, so i think this is like a freakin amazing story.

lol, im getting so into it and then i looked

at the date it was last updated and it made me kinda

kinda sad because you haven't worked on it in a long

time, so im thinking maybe you just stopped working on

this story? i think you should continue anyways because

i love it and i wanna know whats going to happen next!