Reviews for Half a Flame, Half an Ocean
Britt-Ulquiorra chapter 6 . 11/19/2009
Why have you stopped the re-print of the story? I liked it very much. :)
SageEmpress chapter 6 . 4/15/2009
I love this story! It's lovely and full of intesting stuff that I would never have thought to put in here.

This author I gives my kudos too!:D
TheRaVen303 chapter 6 . 6/3/2008
I'm not sure if that qualifies as a cliffhanger so much as a really cruel place to end this chapter.

And I can't understand who's the one more sadistic the author, for ending there, or you for the lack of updates in two months.

The story seems interesting enough so far. I would like longer chapters but surely I'm not complaining with you about this.

so...what about an update?

essence007 chapter 6 . 4/18/2008
This is an absolutely beautiful story. I can't get over the whole Adam-Eve/Ulquiorra-Orihime slash. It's a really good parody and perfect for the story.

Commend this awesome author! They rock!
whitehitsugaya chapter 6 . 4/17/2008
so what did that word in chinese say ... doesn't really matter cause everything else made up for it. heh loved it update sooN!
LiveLikeNeverBefore chapter 5 . 3/31/2008
Wow, this fanfiction is awfully interesting. :]

I hope to read more of it.

And please, tell the author I love this story so much and I thank you for translating it. C:
iUlquiorra Schiffer chapter 6 . 3/31/2008
The story has captured my interest. I'll be keeping an eye on it's progress with each translation.
Felix02 chapter 6 . 3/25/2008
I can't wait for the next chapter. Do tell the author, if you can, that he or she is a wonderful writer with a great story plot. Also, good job translating...even if I dont know chinese, thank you for making the story understandable.
bib4eto656 chapter 6 . 3/18/2008 live...

LOL just kidding :D but really, I'm goint to eat my nails if next chapter doesn't come soon! And, it is a good idea to show the author all the reviewes :3
Renuki chapter 6 . 3/18/2008
*eye narrow at Halibel* Now, I'm starting to wonder what she knows or guess at.
HollowIchigo17 chapter 6 . 3/18/2008
Keep it up. This is a great story
joyrid3 chapter 6 . 3/18/2008
Very nice! Although I was kinda looking forward to the Grimmjow and Orihime scene.

I believe the author wrote this story before Ulquiorra revealed the real reasons why he let her say goodbye to one person. He did that to give her the ilusion that she was leaving on her own free will. The author's interpretation is pretty, but I think she's "humanising" Ulquiorra too much. Geesh, that isn't even a word :))

Thanks for translating and posting it so quickly!
Mugetsu chapter 6 . 3/18/2008
This is a great story! I love how everything is described and I think you've done a really good job with the translation so far.
CryingCactuar chapter 6 . 3/18/2008
Another chapter! :D The imagery in this fic is really fantastic! Although it is written in 3rd person view, the tone is completely in character! I found the phase, "Simply stands there for the sake of holding a cool pose" so hilarious! Props to you for the excellent translation! I'm at the edge of my seat, can't wait to see what happens next!
Sinestra chapter 6 . 3/17/2008