Reviews for My First and Final Fantasy
143Reno chapter 65 . 11/9/2013
I love this story! It took me a long time to read but I loved every second of it. She was a bit of a mary sue at times but it was a great story.

It also helped me in a few parts of the game where I found myself stuck and then I would read the next chapter and it would clarify it lol, so thanks!

Great job!
Terikel chapter 9 . 7/25/2010
I just love how both Auron and Rayne tell their story with their different points of view. I was giggling like a madwoman while reading it. *g*

And little Boky, I missed him. He's just too cute for is own good.
lilmeika chapter 65 . 4/27/2010
love the story, once again xD
now onto to sequel of this sequel
Sazbag chapter 34 . 6/18/2009
I really like this, my only complaint is the twin brother's name keeps changing between Marcus and Michael..but yeah keep up the good work. _
Amylou11987 chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
i love this fic it my second time reading it lol your a great wirter i hope to more from you really soon
Throwing-Fire-Twice chapter 65 . 9/27/2008
First things first. I generally dislike, no, I despise the whole 'earth' or self-emplacement ideas in these kind of fics, and I almost stopped reading somewhere near the beginning. But for some reason I didn't, and you proved me wrong. This was extremely well done, and very believably done, weaving unexplained things into all of the story. I am glad it isn't over yet, and that more will come. I am looking forward to it. Thanks for the read.

T.F.T.
bebepantheon chapter 65 . 9/27/2008
xD

Boky! the sweet, adorable yet scary chocobo if angered is soo funny and cute! Just luv the scenes especially when Boky meets Rayne for the first time :)

I was wondering, the last chapter showed Rayne falling down somewhere, where is it? Doing another sequel? (I really hope so) Now that I'm thinking of Boky again...I think I'm going to read all 64 chapters again, just to sate my Chocobo moments with Rayne, kinda sad that the Chocobo had to leave Rayne though.

hehehe, I just had a sudden idea, what happen if Boky was a human or something and well Rayne has meet his soul...you know where all living things has a soul lol...actualy I have no idea where that phrase comes from...I can't even remember it.

Anyway, please let me know soon. Can't wait to hear from you!

Boky! Here I come! Wait for me! *Chasing after Chocobos*
Mata-NuiXIII chapter 65 . 9/26/2008
Aw, come on Rayna-chan, why did you have to curse me it was just a question and I think you answered it quiet well. And yes the Boky story is a little funny but in a laugh with you sort of way. Can't wait for your next story.

Your Faithful Reader and Friend,

Jon
Terikel chapter 64 . 9/26/2008
Yes, it's nearly complete xD

But I have to admit, I prefer this ending to the other one :P

Now you just have to find a way to resurrect Auron and the baby xD

Kidding, I accept everything, just, please, continue )
catharsis25 chapter 64 . 9/26/2008
Hm. I guess this story continues. Are you going to continue it into FFX-2?
catharsis25 chapter 63 . 9/26/2008
That is so very sad. It fits the story, and it is similar to the original, but still. It almost makes me cry.
catharsis25 chapter 62 . 9/26/2008
Man. That is sad. It must have been hard for Michael to let her go like that.
catharsis25 chapter 61 . 9/26/2008
The baby cured her farplane sickness? I wonder what that means. Maybe you will let her and Auron not be sent? Maybe, but you probably will have them be sent and never meet up again. Meanie. Good chapter.
Mata-NuiXIII chapter 64 . 9/25/2008
Next stop Final Fantasy X-2
Terikel chapter 61 . 9/25/2008
Nice chapter

I like the scene with Auron and Rayne...

And I'm curious what Jecht will say )
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »