Reviews for What a Year This Will Be
lilyflower101 chapter 9 . 11/9/2013
hey this is a great story. are you going to finish it? :)
ravenfett chapter 9 . 3/15/2013
Wished you would have finished it, i really liked it so far, a definite favourite!
Dobby246 chapter 9 . 9/23/2012
I really love this story, one of my favourites, please please please update soon :)
Dizzy128 chapter 9 . 7/26/2011
this is good and funny
123342e354rtqertqgasgafg chapter 9 . 7/11/2011
Wow, I've been reading your stories (What a Summer & this one) and I have to say YOU are FANTASTIC! They're hilarious, believable, very well written. But alas! This one remains unfinished. It would really REALLY make me happy if you began working on it again. I would love to see Luna & Harry kiss (Which is adorable by the way, you write for them very well) & Snape give Harry the talk! BAHAHA! Genius ;) Can't wait for an update.

Love,

Jamie
EmrysLover12 chapter 9 . 12/27/2010
love this story! and i always thought harry and luna would be a good couple. update soon! :)
akatsuki FAN KYAAAA chapter 8 . 11/16/2010
i love it . soooooo good . i also like how harry seems to smirk like snape yet he.s still harry
Miriam1 chapter 9 . 11/14/2010
It is a pity I discovered this over a year after you decided to leave this alone. I wish I knew where you were headed with it.

I very much enjoyed what you have so far, and I would have enjoyed it so much more to see it to completion.

If you could be prompted to find the inspiration to continue, I would do my best to do just that.

Sincerely,

Miriam
Jadzia Saxon chapter 9 . 10/28/2010
I noticed you haven't uploaded in a while, but you really really really really really really really really really REALLY should. Please?
ElizabethAnnRiddlie chapter 9 . 10/17/2010
good work. update soon.
aims123 chapter 9 . 10/1/2010
this fic is awsome. some sequels dont like up to the first story, but i think you've dont it justice. i cnt wait to see snape's reaction to harry's hangover. i noticed that you have not updated in a while, is the fic on hold or abandoned?

keep up the good work
EmmaRandomAs chapter 9 . 8/14/2010
lol... absolutely love it! can't wait for your next update!
Fick Chick chapter 9 . 5/29/2010
Good story development. However, I'd recommend running your chapters through a spell & grammar check before posting them.
Blosiom chapter 9 . 5/11/2010
this is a good story so fare. i cant wait for the next chapter
VioletxFox chapter 9 . 2/14/2010
I think I love this story like a fat kid loves cake xD keep up the good work :P