Reviews for What a Year This Will Be
Elemental-Jedi-Elf chapter 9 . 7/7
I'm so sorry to find this story so late after you started it, I've been enjoying it immensely, you certainly have talent. Even if you don't get around to updating/completing this, just know you made another fan :)
PhoenixShadow23 chapter 9 . 3/5
No! Must know what happens! Really though, I burst out laughing at Harry proclaiming love for Severus while drunk. Great story so far, and loved the last one.
WriterJace chapter 9 . 1/9
I love the relationship between Harry and Snape here. I hope you update the story at some point, and it wouldn't hurt to have someone go over it to correct typos, but I really enjoyed reading this.
Love2read23 chapter 9 . 12/18/2015
Thank you for writing a sequel. This story was great. I am so happy that we got to read a bit about how Severus and Harry are beginning to understand their familial love for each other. I'm going to mark to follow this if you ever decide to finish. This is a great story and I would love to read how it ends.
ladynarutochan chapter 9 . 3/11/2015
Sad you didn't wrote more of this story since 2009 !
campy191 chapter 9 . 2/19/2015
I love the story so far! Please please please update as soon as you can! It wonder what Snape's reaction would be if/when he finds out Harry got drunk.
cyiusblack chapter 9 . 1/22/2015
update soon
Guest chapter 9 . 8/29/2014
Ive stumbled arcoss your Story and I just loved it! Please continue, I really want to know how Seversu will react. I enjoy how you describe the characters and their feelings.
(Sorry for any mistakes in spelling and grammar, but Im not a native speaker :-))
lilyflower101 chapter 9 . 11/9/2013
hey this is a great story. are you going to finish it? :)
ravenfett chapter 9 . 3/15/2013
Wished you would have finished it, i really liked it so far, a definite favourite!
Dobby246 chapter 9 . 9/23/2012
I really love this story, one of my favourites, please please please update soon :)
Dizzy128 chapter 9 . 7/26/2011
this is good and funny
123342e354rtqertqgasgafg chapter 9 . 7/11/2011
Wow, I've been reading your stories (What a Summer & this one) and I have to say YOU are FANTASTIC! They're hilarious, believable, very well written. But alas! This one remains unfinished. It would really REALLY make me happy if you began working on it again. I would love to see Luna & Harry kiss (Which is adorable by the way, you write for them very well) & Snape give Harry the talk! BAHAHA! Genius ;) Can't wait for an update.

Love,

Jamie
akatsuki FAN KYAAAA chapter 8 . 11/16/2010
i love it . soooooo good . i also like how harry seems to smirk like snape yet he.s still harry