Reviews for What a Year This Will Be
ladynarutochan chapter 9 . 3/11
Sad you didn't wrote more of this story since 2009 !
campy191 chapter 9 . 2/19
I love the story so far! Please please please update as soon as you can! It wonder what Snape's reaction would be if/when he finds out Harry got drunk.
cyiusblack chapter 9 . 1/22
update soon
Guest chapter 9 . 8/29/2014
Ive stumbled arcoss your Story and I just loved it! Please continue, I really want to know how Seversu will react. I enjoy how you describe the characters and their feelings.
(Sorry for any mistakes in spelling and grammar, but Im not a native speaker :-))
lilyflower101 chapter 9 . 11/9/2013
hey this is a great story. are you going to finish it? :)
ravenfett chapter 9 . 3/15/2013
Wished you would have finished it, i really liked it so far, a definite favourite!
Dobby246 chapter 9 . 9/23/2012
I really love this story, one of my favourites, please please please update soon :)
Dizzy128 chapter 9 . 7/26/2011
this is good and funny
123342e354rtqertqgasgafg chapter 9 . 7/11/2011
Wow, I've been reading your stories (What a Summer & this one) and I have to say YOU are FANTASTIC! They're hilarious, believable, very well written. But alas! This one remains unfinished. It would really REALLY make me happy if you began working on it again. I would love to see Luna & Harry kiss (Which is adorable by the way, you write for them very well) & Snape give Harry the talk! BAHAHA! Genius ;) Can't wait for an update.

Love,

Jamie
akatsuki FAN KYAAAA chapter 8 . 11/16/2010
i love it . soooooo good . i also like how harry seems to smirk like snape yet he.s still harry
Miriam1 chapter 9 . 11/14/2010
It is a pity I discovered this over a year after you decided to leave this alone. I wish I knew where you were headed with it.

I very much enjoyed what you have so far, and I would have enjoyed it so much more to see it to completion.

If you could be prompted to find the inspiration to continue, I would do my best to do just that.

Sincerely,

Miriam
Jadzia Saxon chapter 9 . 10/28/2010
I noticed you haven't uploaded in a while, but you really really really really really really really really really REALLY should. Please?
ElizabethAnnRiddlie chapter 9 . 10/17/2010
good work. update soon.
aims123 chapter 9 . 10/1/2010
this fic is awsome. some sequels dont like up to the first story, but i think you've dont it justice. i cnt wait to see snape's reaction to harry's hangover. i noticed that you have not updated in a while, is the fic on hold or abandoned?

keep up the good work