Reviews for Once Bitten
Shooshkipoo chapter 3 . 6/1/2009
I'm really liking this so far, your grammar has gotten a heck of a lot better! Nice work :)
Haley56 chapter 13 . 1/1/2009
I'm not sure, how did Dean wind up getting shot in the heart? I suspect he took Bobby's bullet, am I right? Did he step in front of it or did he order Sam to shoot him instead of Bobby?

Cool very nice story, had fun.

Do I detect the scent of a sequel in the wind? Wouldn't mind.

Better days.
Ghostwriter chapter 13 . 1/1/2009
Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
babyreaper chapter 12 . 1/1/2009
Brilliant chapter, but what have you done to Dean? how could you shoot him like that? is he going to die? I hope after all he's been through your able to save him but will he still be a blood master? Please update soon can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks...
Haley56 chapter 12 . 12/31/2008
I wasn't sure whether or not Drac was a good guy or a bady. I'm kind of disapointed. Very cool, nice touch of evil there. But you got to save Dean, I don't remember a death fic worning. Just one thing though and note everybody is doing this, why are vamps being killed with wood, silver and everything but beheading? I don't get it. You even threw in garlic and holey water in there but no beheading? The only thing on supernatural that does kill a vanp beheading and dead mans blood slows them down. Yet nobody, not just you but nobody sticks to it. I find that wierd, always an adventure finding out what someone will come up with, but wierd.

Hope your new years a great one, yours in fandom Haley.
Ghostwriter chapter 12 . 12/31/2008
Wow. Great chapter. I love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ghostwriter chapter 11 . 12/29/2008
Nice. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
Jill-Bloom89 chapter 11 . 12/28/2008
WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW this is an awesome awesome awesome awesome story...i hope you update again soon and have a good New Years!
babyreaper chapter 11 . 12/26/2008
Great chapter, so glad when this new chapter was posted, been waiting to see what happens to Dean in his new life. At least he didn't rip Lenora apart as soon as he saw her, Please update soon, if you manage to get it out on New Years Eve that would be great. Can't wait. Thanks...
bluesweetie1978 chapter 11 . 12/25/2008
please update soon. Gotta know happen next.
Haley56 chapter 10 . 12/14/2008
You've left it at a very edgy moment please don't keep us waiting to long.

PS. Love Ellen's awkward moments, lovely humeress touch.
Jill-Bloom89 chapter 10 . 12/1/2008
good...i srsly hope u continue this story! please? :(
Ghostwriter chapter 10 . 11/30/2008
Very nice. I can't wait to see what else you come up with. Catch ya on the flip side.
Irishmama chapter 10 . 11/26/2008
I don't get it Sam the least dangerous one is locked up and Dean is just in cuffes an sitting down to coffee? But not a big deal.

Son now things are finely set up for some serious story telling and you do what?

After waiting all this time for an update you stop here.

That's down right crule.

Longer chapters! Quicker updates! That's the consequence of telling a good story, you have readers bitching at you.
babyreaper chapter 10 . 11/26/2008
Have read the entire 10 chapters and love it, I lve Dean and Dean as a vampire is just so much better, but can you help him I don't want an evil Dean, I loved that you made Sammy all obedient and not Dean , I really couldn't have seen Dean in that light. Please, Please! Update ASAP. Can't wait for the next chapter to be posted