Reviews for Bases
LoverPati chapter 11 . 7/7/2015
I loved it :)
notecrafter chapter 11 . 3/30/2014
Ok your authors notes got to me. I love your story so much that I'm like 'should I review? No! I want to read the next chapter now! I can't wait!' Omg I'm going to read the sequel like right now. Ps your totally awesome and I think your personal stories are hilarious its nice to know that I'm not alone in being crazy and I agree with you, why lie about little things like that?
Guest chapter 11 . 5/3/2013
Hi, so I'm just jumping around to old fanfictions of the couple and I found yours and I thought it was really hot and steamy but also funny and cute. So what happened to Charlie during those hours? I think I have to read the sequel as well now ;) so did Brian propose to you?! I loved the stories you put in as well. Who is El and why did she kick Ben out? Hope he is okay now! What book did you write? I know this is an old story but I read it now and I thought I should thank you for what you have written and for posting it. Thank you! Wonderful story and writing!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/16/2013
WHAT THE HELL DOES THE WORD TREATY MEAN ANYTHENG TO YOU
Dil9 chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
So sweet
Anon chapter 10 . 7/18/2012
I have to say i love this story and I love the your stories (I do embarrassing stuff like that too, you're not alone). I am definitely gonna check out more of your stories. (Super Kuper seems like a totally fantastic boss)
S.ocd.H chapter 6 . 3/26/2012
Why did you appologise? This story has taken on a very interesting turn! Great story my friendo!
cgr chapter 5 . 2/14/2012
great story omg!
Butterflysparkle1012 chapter 11 . 1/11/2012
omg this is soooo good

please corninue wit this story]more romance lol
Butterflysparkle1012 chapter 10 . 1/11/2012
loved it

please cotninue with ths

more romanc e
Mavyllos chapter 11 . 11/1/2011
h my god your little stories at the end are amasing and so funny and question has Brian asked to marry you? if so congrads.
sabrinaa-xo chapter 11 . 6/29/2011
Awwe this FF was so adorable and funny, although Tanya was pretty irrelevant in it...keep going and at one part I noticed u spelt Volturi wrong.. Just wanted to let u know
ligia-lorraine chapter 8 . 3/9/2011
Yeah.. I dont know what just happened there...
ligia-lorraine chapter 7 . 3/9/2011
Ok, so, so far this story has been amazing. I love seeing this side of Edward. You see it in SM's Midnight Sun, so you're totally on the dot. And I love the extra cussing and such. I'm on your side. He's a man fighting the manly part of him. I'd cuss too. But... what the hell is this? It's kind of ridiculous. It makes Edward seems extremely and stupidly OOC as well as vampires in general... I really hope you get back to the lemon. The amazing, mouthwatering lemon.
jenna chapter 7 . 9/3/2010