Reviews for Dragon Elder
KnightLawn chapter 1 . 12/16/2017
Nice job on this story I loved it.
Moonwhocher chapter 1 . 2/17/2017
You should play it's a grate game my brother and my dad where playing just yesterday and I love it myself it's a good game and you should play it some time I got to a godly level once but ... I lost the character sheet soooooo ya not that good in my advice get a folder k
Beautiful Snow Queen chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Nice story. I was kinda hoping Lockheed would be in it, but it's still a good story nonetheless.
010127 chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
I loved to play this game when I was younger... it really reminds me of my childhood (hey, hey, I'm not that old!) ;D Actually, that reminds me of my brother, he was always the most creative of us (crazy Maia siblings). I'm away from my family now; but thank you for the warm memory.

And your KIOTR is always lovely ;D

Maia
Harry2 chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Thanks for this story. I used to be a D&D player, and I admit, I miss Mr. Gygax for what he created. Thank you for this nice little tribute story.
Cat 2 chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
good story, better than the summary made it sound.
darkstorm5000 chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Glad you went ahead and posted this!
Rose Gilmore chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
That was really great. You write very well. And the story line was very good.

It only got a little confusing when you dropped who was talking. But I got though it. LOVED this story, even though I've never played the game. LOL
Author376 chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
First of all.

Gary Gygax, Father of Dragons, you will be missed.

I myself never played D&D more than once or twice, but my brother and all of my friends growing up were big D&D fans, players, and dungeon masters to many. I grew up around gamers and am glad to see the fantasy/comics/writing community paying tribute to him in any way. He touched a great many lives and was involved right up until the end in the community he brought into existance. I'd like to thank you for such a touching tribute to him.

Even heroes need to pretend sometimes.

Loved the way the story intigrated such a real thing into Kitty, Doug, and Illyana's personalities, it makes them so much more touching and believable.

Thanks for the great story!

Author376