Reviews for Ginger, What's Next?
Dimples73 chapter 13 . 12/17/2013
nice i liked it so far
Veridissima chapter 13 . 4/7/2013
Love it
Really sweet
Veridissima chapter 12 . 8/10/2012
Just finished reading this twelve chapters
Really good can't wait for more of this one
And I'm gonna start reading the rest of Sam and Mara series
celticann chapter 12 . 8/10/2012
I'm always glad to see a new chapter from you. I know how hard it can be to get inspiration, time, and energy all together at the same time. Keep on plugging. We'll both be writing into the next decade :)
lissaemtb chapter 12 . 8/8/2012
Keep goin' girl. I'm eagerly watching for updates on all you WIP stuff!
FigmentII chapter 11 . 3/16/2012
Sorry, but you've so emasculated Sam it is pathetic, not to mention all of the other WW regulars. Not at all enjoyable because it is so far from reality it isn't decent ficiton.
lissaemtb chapter 10 . 10/24/2011
Glad to see you again...I'm also enjoying your Twilight AU fic also.
lissaemtb chapter 9 . 7/15/2011
I just started re-reading this series from the beginining last night. What a wonderful surprise this morning to see the update! Keep on writing! Can't wait for more adventures from Mara, Sam, Jenna, Jacob, Matty and Samantha! (along with the rest of the WW gang).
ancientmaverick chapter 7 . 5/26/2011
I have to say, I felt physically ill reading this chapter. Samantha's behavior borders on child molestation. I'm sorry it has taken this turn.
kursk chapter 8 . 3/29/2011
Fantastic Chapters, I can't wait to see more of Mattys evolution, and how Jenna will help them.
celticann chapter 8 . 3/27/2011
Thanks for continuing to write this story. I was so glad to see another chapter posted. Your subplots are varied and interesting.
articwoolf chapter 7 . 1/7/2011
Glad to see you again. I hope you update again soon! Love your stories.
celticann chapter 7 . 11/29/2010
Good to see you writing this again!
articwoolf chapter 4 . 12/31/2009
I really enjoy your writings! I hope you continue this story.
winjan chapter 2 . 1/15/2009
Hahaha, a long waited new chapter. Love this one, it is so relaxing