Reviews for I Want a Family
CatarinaJones chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
I loved this story, honestly you know that one fanvid, one fanfic, or one fanpic that makes you fall in love with a character? Well this one made me fall in love with Tenten!
Dragon Jadefire chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
I love it!
Damaged Ghost of an Angel chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
That's really sweet. You have a good grasp of character.
music nimf chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Another lonely childhood in Naruto. It makes me feel closer to Tenten. I think you're making me like her, at least a bit. _ Happy belated birthday. Seventeen is a good year.
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
i loved your fanfic. it was nice. I always wanted someone to write a one-shot about Tenten's life as an orphan!
Temari.fl chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Happy belated B-day :) it was great love the ending :) Great job ;)
Lady Emerald Star chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Very nice Tenten perspective. There are definately not enough well written stories about Tenten.

Oh and happy birthday! (or actually by now probably belated birthday)
Unices chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Happy birthday and what a great fic. loved it.
liree the liar chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Ahw, that one was sweet. I actually planned to rant about all the different reasons why I liked that story but yumi-maki and Muteki already said practically everything. I just want to add that I also liked your view on Neji, that he does care but doesn't show it that much.

And happy belated birthday, I hope you had a grand time. (And that you didn't not have to wait till 10 minutes to midnight before you got congratulated;)
celestial1927 chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
:D wo very touching.

oh and happy birthday!
The Known and Unknown chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Happy Birthday! (To you and TenTen)

And many more! (hopefully)

May you live to be 120!
Yukishiro Madoka chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Aw ... this made me sad for Tenten in the beginning, but in the end, I was all "Aw! So cute! -" Lee is such a sweetie. ] Good job on keeping them all in character! Keep up the good work. :D chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Ah, much better. Sounds more like TenTen somehow. More her personality or something. You always manage to bring out different perspectives of someone and it never ceases to amaze me. Good job. I like how you worked the plot and TenTen's character, especially her thing about silence around the fact that she lives at an orphanage. Explains why her last name is never mentioned in the anime or manga anyway. The way you put it, she makes a lot more sense. You're starting to grasp her character better, by the way.

Nice work!
Dark Unicorn Lurking chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Aww, cute! Happy Birthday!

It's well written and I loved it!
yumi-maki chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
It's your birthday? Happy birthday! I wish you all God's blessings and I hope you had (have) a great day! I always wanted to have my birthday be shared by an anime character but I'm yet to find one.

Anyway...I really liked this story - it was well written and it really portrayed Tenten's feelings. I like how you made the distinction between her and the other girls. Your Lee was perfect, by the way - very enthusiastic and energetic and affectionate and Lee-ish. The fact that Neji didn't come seems very true to life. I could totally see this scene happening. Great fic and kudos on attempting the 50 shinobi challenge. I took Kiba and I'm having a lot of trouble getting ideas for him - the prompts aren't really helping.