Reviews for Peter Pan: remix
Maleehah chapter 6 . 2/22
Oh my gosh this is my favourite scene is I do believe in fairies from Peter Pan 2003 I did't know that if peter have a daughter will she stay with him or she go away this is my favourite story I love it and how much I love Peter Pan so much I have a poster of Peter Pan it have everybody on it when I look at it I will kiss peter i am not kiss peter I do it on the poster.
Savannah chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Just a quick little thing, Nana is a Saint Bernard not a sheep dog.
Arica Princess of Rivendell chapter 8 . 2/25/2010
You could definitely feel the high energy and triumph in the air in this chapter.
Arica Princess of Rivendell chapter 5 . 2/25/2010
Hm, Peter doesn't seem angry enough when it comes to Hook's kidnapping everyone and Michael doesn't seem worried enough either; but that could just be me.
Arica Princess of Rivendell chapter 4 . 2/25/2010
O Croc the Crocodile. Hmm I wonder if he's Peter's friend or some sort of pet. That would be interesting, Peter Pan owning a crocodile for a pet.
Arica Princess of Rivendell chapter 3 . 2/25/2010
Awesome! I love how Wendy is scared of the Crocodile; but the Crocodile only wants to eat Hook.
Water vs. Fire chapter 8 . 1/11/2010
This is cute! I always wished that he would've stayed with her! It makes the ending so much better. thnx for the read.

-bekah
EL Grand Loco 82 chapter 8 . 7/25/2009
Sweet I wondered from the first time I read your story if there would ever be another chapter to end it and nice ending by the way.
kidinlotsoftrouble chapter 6 . 3/15/2009
I like this chapter and it up!
methegirl chapter 6 . 10/19/2008
I love your story, keep working at it!
Yemi Hikari chapter 4 . 5/22/2008
All I can say is... your just writing the story and adding your OC and details about her in. Not to offend, but that really isn't very original, rearranging and combinging both stories together.
Yemi Hikari chapter 3 . 5/15/2008
Now there are more variations to it... but... it still seems very much like taking certain aspects of the story and rearanging them.
Yemi Hikari chapter 2 . 5/15/2008
This is still a rewrite of the original story with only a few things added to it.
TateIsQuiteSynyster chapter 3 . 3/30/2008
YAY! keep writing please! i like this story!
EragonPeep chapter 3 . 3/28/2008