Reviews for Reason to Live
Bobo chapter 2 . 9/19
Ily and your story very very incredibly much. So please, in the name of Merlins sock, update this story. It has been 9 long years. Ily.
Plz continue this story plus all of the others
edonneve chapter 2 . 7/30
This chapter was absolutely AMAZING, you should definitely pursue creating published books, that can be store bought, because I've read every one of your Hermione/Draco fictions and undoutedly you have a great talent that can be relished away from wifi and without data (A.K.A in book-form). hope you have the next chapter in this story ready to read soon, andI'llbe waiting impatiently until that day may come.

Best wishes, edon_neve.
Hey I just found this and I like it. I'd love to find out how Draco and Hermione fall in love. I know it has beeen a while since the last update, but please post more!
Kaylan Donchez chapter 2 . 7/2
This was an amazing story plot so far! Please post another chapter!
Maxine chapter 2 . 7/1
Not to be mean, but you said to correct you if anything was wrong, so when Hermione is not liking the world to see her underwear there is no the in front of world. Just letting you know. It is a great fanfic tho!
Bethany Mellor chapter 2 . 6/25
Update?
Allison chapter 1 . 5/6
Awesome
Emma chapter 2 . 5/6
Nice new version of Hermione
EmmaLia Ciccarello chapter 2 . 3/17
I think that this is going good so far. Could you make it really steamy next chapter?
JosDor1510 chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
Please telk me you have written more for this fic. I loved these 2 parts of it, and I NEED to know how it ends. Please please please pretty please write more. I know it's been a long time but it still is great writting.
me chapter 2 . 10/11/2016
Where can i get the second chapter?
me chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
I love it!
jlh5782 chapter 1 . 9/5/2016
I saw that I lot of reviews have been similar but I just found your page and your stories and I absolutely love all of them. You are very talented and I hope you find the inspiration to continue with this story. I think it could be a really great one.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/28/2016
Please please please update! I was really getting into this fic