Reviews for Reason to Live
topo29 chapter 2 . 6/5
I love that you made Hermione seem stronger and in a physical way. I had always pictured her that way in the books when I was reading it...the movie didn't but, I love this version of her best. Good job! I hope you continue. I want to see how exactly Hermione and Draco's perspectives of each other change. I had always wished they were like this in J.K Rowling's storyline but, I think you added some ideas that even the Queen didn't think of. Awesome! I hope you choose to continue writing this..I really want to see this to the end. Even if I am your only reader at the moment, I will definitely share and post on Gmail and Facebook if needed!
topo29 chapter 1 . 6/5
Oh I love it so far...please continue writing this!
FangirlInLove chapter 2 . 4/19
PLEASE UPDATE!
sonicboomAMAZE chapter 2 . 4/12
PLEASE fonish it! Seearpaeantiinne lavata it. Draconus, hermionia
hotdragontea2000 chapter 2 . 3/1
CAN YOU PLEASE CONTINUE THIS! I know you probably haven't looked at this since 2008 BUT PLEASE can you continue this? This story is real good.
Potterrulz chapter 1 . 1/3
Write some fucking more then 2 chapters!
Potter rulz chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
You did a great job? Write more!
Potterrulz chapter 2 . 12/29/2014
Are you gonna write any more fucking damn chapters?!
zombiekins5948 chapter 2 . 11/28/2014
Please make more updates
Miss take chapter 2 . 9/3/2014
It says "slapping somone was far more humiliating that slapping them" so shouldn't it say slapping somone was far mor humiliating than punching them"¿?¿?¿
:-)
Guest chapter 2 . 8/27/2014
PLEASE UPDATE! I hope you see this because it's a really good fanfic and it's been like 6 years!
kittymalfoy chapter 2 . 8/23/2014
Reviews
JessicaHenry3 chapter 2 . 7/10/2014
i hope u update sooner than soon... i really love this ;)
Sweety1hey chapter 2 . 9/22/2013
so... you said in the prologue that if we kept reading this then we would find out what happened. but i've read all of it and its been half a decade and you still havent told what actually happened like you promised you would..
Zetta chapter 2 . 6/27/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE!