Reviews for Reason to Live
I LOVE THIS SO FAR. CAN YOU UPDATE PLEASE
Karaaaa chapter 2 . 11/22/2015
UPDATE THIS GODDAMNIT!
PhantomBookworm chapter 2 . 8/30/2015
This is really good! I'm exceedingly curious as to how it will end up and fit with the prologue so more please! :)
KezLaa chapter 2 . 7/26/2015
Amazing. Simply amazing. The pace with which you've used throughout the chapter is perfect, a slow build-up that makes the reader eager to see where it leads. And your use of shifting perspectives, between Hermione and Draco, adds more depth to the chapter. I loved it, and I cannot wait for more :)
whatsittoyou chapter 2 . 7/25/2015
why haven't you updateddddddd?
topo29 chapter 2 . 6/5/2015
I love that you made Hermione seem stronger and in a physical way. I had always pictured her that way in the books when I was reading it...the movie didn't but, I love this version of her best. Good job! I hope you continue. I want to see how exactly Hermione and Draco's perspectives of each other change. I had always wished they were like this in J.K Rowling's storyline but, I think you added some ideas that even the Queen didn't think of. Awesome! I hope you choose to continue writing this..I really want to see this to the end. Even if I am your only reader at the moment, I will definitely share and post on Gmail and Facebook if needed!
topo29 chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
Oh I love it so far...please continue writing this!
FangirlInLove chapter 2 . 4/19/2015
PLEASE UPDATE!
sonicboomAMAZE chapter 2 . 4/12/2015
PLEASE fonish it! Seearpaeantiinne lavata it. Draconus, hermionia
nerdydragonfics chapter 2 . 3/1/2015
CAN YOU PLEASE CONTINUE THIS! I know you probably haven't looked at this since 2008 BUT PLEASE can you continue this? This story is real good.
Potterrulz chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
Write some fucking more then 2 chapters!
Potter rulz chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
You did a great job? Write more!
Potterrulz chapter 2 . 12/29/2014
Are you gonna write any more fucking damn chapters?!
zombiekins5948 chapter 2 . 11/28/2014
Please make more updates
Miss take chapter 2 . 9/3/2014
It says "slapping somone was far more humiliating that slapping them" so shouldn't it say slapping somone was far mor humiliating than punching them"¿?¿?¿
:-)