Reviews for Reason to Live
j.love13891 chapter 1 . 11/30
Please telk me you have written more for this fic. I loved these 2 parts of it, and I NEED to know how it ends. Please please please pretty please write more. I know it's been a long time but it still is great writting.
me chapter 2 . 10/11
Where can i get the second chapter?
me chapter 1 . 10/11
I love it!
jlh5782 chapter 1 . 9/5
I saw that I lot of reviews have been similar but I just found your page and your stories and I absolutely love all of them. You are very talented and I hope you find the inspiration to continue with this story. I think it could be a really great one.
Please please please update! I was really getting into this fic
Rosie904 chapter 2 . 6/16
REVIEW.

I have not read a single page of Harry Potter and I'm enjoying your fanfic.
Hi there this is a really intriguing story so far. Plz continue with it. I'm quite curious as to what happens next. And baie dankie for writing it in the first place
I LOVE THIS SO FAR. CAN YOU UPDATE PLEASE
Karaaaa chapter 2 . 11/22/2015
UPDATE THIS GODDAMNIT!
PhantomBookworm chapter 2 . 8/30/2015
This is really good! I'm exceedingly curious as to how it will end up and fit with the prologue so more please! :)
KezLaa chapter 2 . 7/26/2015
Amazing. Simply amazing. The pace with which you've used throughout the chapter is perfect, a slow build-up that makes the reader eager to see where it leads. And your use of shifting perspectives, between Hermione and Draco, adds more depth to the chapter. I loved it, and I cannot wait for more :)
whatsittoyou chapter 2 . 7/25/2015
why haven't you updateddddddd?
topo29 chapter 2 . 6/5/2015
I love that you made Hermione seem stronger and in a physical way. I had always pictured her that way in the books when I was reading it...the movie didn't but, I love this version of her best. Good job! I hope you continue. I want to see how exactly Hermione and Draco's perspectives of each other change. I had always wished they were like this in J.K Rowling's storyline but, I think you added some ideas that even the Queen didn't think of. Awesome! I hope you choose to continue writing this..I really want to see this to the end. Even if I am your only reader at the moment, I will definitely share and post on Gmail and Facebook if needed!
topo29 chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
Oh I love it so far...please continue writing this!
FangirlInLove chapter 2 . 4/19/2015