Reviews for An Idiot's Guide to the Universe
Canon messed up and ended up in dragonball z instead of some kinda ninja land. It failed badly.
Your Naruto failed badly too, I hope he goes to some holy plane where Kyuubi is weakened significantly or this won't be fun for him at all.
Either way it was and probably will be great.
If/when Naruto arrives in the Dragon Age universe have a (small) segment of the protagonist encountering Shale. A Shale with a lot of extra experience and simply overleveled :P
T51b Moridin chapter 23 . 6/15
Wow been a year since the last chapter if the date is anything to go by. Rofl though Kyuubi caused all sorts of destruction and basically destroyed the world. Good shit.
T51b Moridin chapter 22 . 6/15
Ahahaha. Death is a funny guy. I'd be curious to see him come back to this plane later it seems interesting.

After looking up Discworld on google I found that I finally have another interesting book series I'm going to look forward to reading.
T51b Moridin chapter 21 . 6/15
Cute. The succubi were a nice addition. I wouldn't be surprised if like every other female he fucked they were pregnant too. Gotta say the battle with the kyuubi was epic. Imagine if the Yondaime had access to holy chakra. Here's hoping Naruto works on creating more powerful Holy and Dark spells.
T51b Moridin chapter 20 . 6/15
Figures after all that shit they would put marker on his face when he fell asleep. He really should leave an armada of clones to continue working on all sorts of techniques. Would be more beneficial. Also it seems to me he needs to sort through his memories gained via clone as he seems to almost be losing some because of not organizing them.
T51b Moridin chapter 19 . 6/15
That last seal is like creating an inventory from video games except no maximum slots. I wonder if he could go that place himself thus having infinite time and space as there is no time and space to learn practice and be creative. And since there is no time there no time passes elsewhere. BUt then could you even do anything there since there is no time you would be in a sort of stasis perhaps, and if there is no space then how does one survive or because there is no real of space can one live merely by the fact that one is already alive and simply will not die in a place without the rule of death. Curious.
T51b Moridin chapter 18 . 6/15
Ya know I'm cool with Hermione and luna getting a hold of him for impregnating them. I'd be cool with him helping out little Megane who is likely 14 now. Muffet, Jill, and Mary kinda deserved it after being basically whores from what EB was saying but then again the child doesn't deserve to not have a father around. So who knows I guess. Curious what he'll do next.
T51b Moridin chapter 17 . 6/15
Once again the adventure here has actually been fruitful. I'm sure he can figure out magic if he learns senjutsu since magic seems to use the core to manipulate outside forces or at least interact ? Or maybe not. But then again teh sensing abilities would be useful.
T51b Moridin chapter 16 . 6/15
I'm liking this bit in the Harry Potter world. I'm also super happy that it literally has no focus on the Harry POtter Angst that was 5 th year. Yikes.
T51b Moridin chapter 15 . 6/15
Holy. And that's only a few of the women he fucked. Shit. Imagine then all the other girls. That's a lot of women left around the dimensions with little chakra monsters in their bellies. Ninshu everywhere anyone? HaAHAHAHAH!
T51b Moridin chapter 14 . 6/15
Oh my. And now he gets all the men in the useless kekkei genkai group to be gay.
T51b Moridin chapter 13 . 6/15
HIs last transformation was perverted. Oh McGonagall. If she knew the shit he got into and the whores he's played with. I really honestly want him to take Luna with him on his adventures. She's pretty awesome. Shame she already knows Kyuubi has lots of influence on him and can make him go at a drop of a hat.
T51b Moridin chapter 12 . 6/15
Some violent sesame street. I'm loving this so far. And i would like to note if it is ain't already obvious that our dear hero seems to be changing exponentially. I also kinda think that the dimension hopping is starting to cause some form of damage to naruto's emotional control area and making him more liable to kill things, fuck things, and all around be more of a bastard.
T51b Moridin chapter 11 . 6/15
Ah its needed. Gotta torture Jiraiya sometime. I love how Hinata was pissed as FUCK with Naruto having slept with an endless stream of women. Only 3 of which we actually know haha.