Reviews for You Learn Something New Everyday
NoClueKid chapter 16 . 12/15/2011
This is just too funny.
I really like this fanfic chapter 16 . 7/24/2011
Please write more. I love how you portrayed Kimblee.
JakeySocio chapter 16 . 11/25/2010
My Sweet Lord. This quite literally made me laugh to the point of wheezing for breath. Very well done. I appreciate this. You've gained a follower in me, m'girl.
StupidGord chapter 16 . 8/17/2010
I am sooo faving this. And story alerting this.

And possibly author alerting...
Nostalgic5947 chapter 16 . 3/9/2010
o GOD

MORE please!

This is hilarious!

I'm so glad I found this. I love Miles/Kim (that name joke was great btw) and I love your Kimbley's hinting, it's just perfect
Sparx615 chapter 16 . 12/25/2009
...Oh my. xD

If anything has ever made me raise my eyebrows before, this certainly has. Dear me. I do hope Kimbley isn't serious. xD
Shi-P-Dream chapter 16 . 11/13/2009
ajajajajajaja! I can imagine and I do not stop laughing! xD

You have to go! my favorites were the "the head of pineapple Miles" and "Kimberly" XD
Cap'nHoozits chapter 15 . 9/8/2009
Oh, no, you di-in't!

Mr. Kimbley, you're so nasty!
TheSeacat chapter 16 . 8/20/2009
Hey this is pretty funny, it deserves an update.
BugzAttack chapter 4 . 7/10/2009
So Miles was expecting him to ask where the showers were, but he didn't. In the end, Miles had to bring them up, and when he did Kimblee immediately planned to use them. “Shall we go then, Major?”

“Oh, no, I'll be checking up on the Elrics for now.”

Kimblee almost looked disappointed, and Miles refused to ask about it.

(funny, but disterbing. I laughed pretty hard when I read that.)
Reenaredgirl chapter 16 . 4/1/2009
I'm laughing so hard I can't even breath properly. This is insanely great! And I can totally picture Kimblee acting like that.. well, maybe it's a little OOC, but it would be great if he acted like that in the manga! More please!
Kimbley A-Splode chapter 16 . 3/5/2009
You do NOT know how hard it was for me to hold in my laughter! I snorted a few times and my dad gav me the strangest look :D

Good job keeping Miles and Kimbley in character. By the way, have you noticed how many ways there are to spell "Kimbley"? It's incredible...a bit random there, sorry. Update soon!

K.A.S
Kailock chapter 16 . 3/2/2009
XD So Random!
RoyxRizaFan chapter 16 . 3/1/2009
XD Those sideburns are out of this world. How does someone grow something like that?

LOL awesome update as usual!
Billie the fourth sage chapter 16 . 3/1/2009
HM.

You know, I'm beginning to wonder when something'll happen, but then where's the fun in that? XD