Reviews for Proust, Pink Donuts, and Parent Conferences
Nom de Plume chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
What character can you [not] write. This was a very interesting setting you had placed Wesker in and throughout it all, you had kept his essence in tact... As if I ever doubted your ability to do so in the first place. The way you had him maneuver the conversation and the clever, sneaky ways you showed Sherry's intellect. I nearly went giddy when I saw the DNA sequence - must be the science major in me but that was a unique way to go about Sherry's character.

Even that imagery of Wesker in an elementary classroom was so vivid. How you compared the bright, colorful setting of miniature furniture and "childish" encouragement posters to this starkly black figure that seems to take up the room's light... But you definitely showed a different facet of his character or rather, the facet that existed before the descent into madness. He still was Wesker but clearly with some humanity in tact and his interactions with Sherry showed it. The book and donut were telling enough.

I also really enjoyed that imagery of Sherry seeing her parents that one moment. It was a chilling one but appropriate to their characters. This whole one-shot was just great.
XxDarkWitchXx chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
This story is so cute and very well written! I could totally see this happening. :) Well done!
POKEMASTAH chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
I love your view on the relationship between wesker and sherry :)
Metalmark chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Utter brilliance! :]

I love the rebellious and intelligent Sherry trying to beat the system. I'm sure a girl in her situation (her parents neglecting her like they do) would act up in school - but she does it by expressing her intelligence not picking fights. It's brilliant.

Wesker seems slightly amused by Sherry's expressions - I guess because as he said she is like her father. The way you describe her relationship with all the characters is perfect. The relationship between her and Wesker interests me the most. It's as if he understands her the most - and his silent, less obvious signs of caring for her are bittersweet.

Amazing characterizations and story. I love the aspect of Sherry's seeing as she hardly gets any spotlight in the Resident Evil games.

Adding straight to my favorites
KnightOfNevermore chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Unarguably my favorite piece of fanfiction in the Resident Evil section. The way you wrote Sherry and Wesker's relationship was incredible, they are so in character while in the same time committing actions that would seem so unlike them. The way you wrote Sherry was beautiful, for someone so young she is incredibly complex, and the way you wrote her being a genius yet immature to the world, in a fashion, was outstanding. I positively loved Wesker in your work, I always dreamt of someone writing a kinder (For lack of a better word) side to him. Thank you for writing this awesome piece.
Warzonebeta chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
I have always seen Wesker as more of a life-raft to Sherry in the ocean that is separating her family, and I love fics like this one that show that :)
Ariasofelegance chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Simply a lovely read! I adore the perspective you've taken with Sherry's relationship with Wesker as well as her parents. Very cute! This is going straight into my favorites :3

-KT -
Striped-Tie chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
I remember reading this awhile ago, finally getting around to leaving a review.

I really love this fic :3 It just seems like... A rare one to find. Frankly, I just find it really awesome to see Sherry written that way - Brilliantly written as well, mind you - As well as a look into that uncle-ish relationship woth Wesker.

Bravo to you :3!
dfs chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Yes. Amazing.

there wont be a sequel chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Friggin' A! This story was great! I seriously loved how you wrote Wesker and Sherry, and the characterization was right on the dot! The interactions between the two were absolutely perfect, and the story flowed so smoothly! I was completely engrossed until I hit the very last sentence. Speaking of the end, I loved it when Wesker gave her the donut and book. _ Gah, I loved this whole story. Much, much kudos for a wonderful read! :D

Kenzay
Telera1701 chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
This is one of the best, if not THE best Sherry-Wesker fiction I ever read. Going straight to my favourites.
Lluvia-the-Wolfgirl chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
... O.o Very well written, but I think I'm going to need to read it over a few more times. I think you captured Sherry's and Wesker's personality very well too!
severus-fan chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
All of your characters are really well-definied, and written in such a way that you can understand their personality without really coming out and saying so - like we know Sherry's an intelligent little girl, but you didn't have to put that into words.

I really liked Wesker in this one. Despite being rather distant, he seemed kind to Sherry toward the end - giving her a donut and that book. You wrote Sherry's fear of disappointing him very well, too. He's an intimidating person, and you wrote him very well.

I'll be adding this to my favorites as well. You're a very talented writer. XD
ALICE IT'S RAINing chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
this is a extremely good fic, you should be proud, i love how you've wrote sherry and wesker

bye:)
Nema chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Fics that deal with the relationship between Sherry & Wesker has always been a favorite of mine in RE fanfics, your story just makes a good thing even better with your spot-on characterization of the two.

Though I could be wrong about this, the line about food poisoning made me think that was a sort of tip of the hat to another great story by xDeadpan.

Anyways, keep up the quality work.