Reviews for The Pureblood Conspiracy
Noacat chapter 28 . 5/25
This is a truly unique story. Something I've never read before. I really like it!
anjiepotter chapter 1 . 4/17
it's been, say how many years since you last updated, at least . such a waste, to abandon a very good story
Bilas chapter 28 . 4/6
love the fic please continue it. it deserves an ending.
Ellizr chapter 28 . 3/10
Ending required!boop boop boop...

My ending

(Shorted)

Harry and Hermione got ready for Hogwarts ... (Fill with harry x Hermione antics)

They make plan to smuggle tom into school. He fixes soul. Dumbles dies. Ron marries pansy conspiracy !
Ohmymerlin24 chapter 28 . 3/1
Hi just wanted to say I really love this story it’s super interesting and I was wondering if you were going to continue it
slytherclaw713 chapter 28 . 1/17
I love this fic, please update!
Laila2605 chapter 8 . 1/4
and here I thought it would be Snape - didn't see that one coming.
lrseenleaf chapter 28 . 12/20/2017
Really enjoying your plotline. Wished it hadn't been abandoned.
evakparra chapter 28 . 12/14/2017
So sad no more updates in a while
evakparra chapter 8 . 12/13/2017
OmG I feel so proud of my self I thought it was Tom. I kept telling my self he was greatly manipulated by Dumbledore as well. Snape too but I don’t know I just kept thinking it was Tom
slytherinsal chapter 28 . 11/6/2017
A little Monty Python creeping in there. I hope you will finish this, it's a brilliant fic
slytherinsal chapter 22 . 11/6/2017
the re-integration of the horcrux was brilliantly handled
slytherinsal chapter 13 . 11/6/2017
I'm looking forward to finding out who ends up on what side, though I'm betting Augusta maintains the Potter alliance
slytherinsal chapter 12 . 11/6/2017
And to complete the symmetry, Harry also [presumably] owns Sirius' motorbike ... I love that film. Have you watched 'Where Eagles Dare'? also a bloody good film but of course the story is by Alastair Maclean. The book of it is worth reading for the extra scenes, but the film is great.
slytherinsal chapter 10 . 11/6/2017
A necessary chapter to help consolidate ideas and relationships, I disagree with your assessment that it doesn't help the story to progress; we need to know the thoughts of the protagonists on who they might trust in order to help the story along.
1,998 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »