Reviews for The Pureblood Conspiracy
csheila chapter 9 . 1/10
Redemption is tough. You cannot reverse what you. But at minimum, you should reverse the harm AND add value. Money crimes gets interest, personal crimes get value added retribution.

And then there are the depraved who must get removed.
csheila chapter 8 . 1/9
Freaky twist.

You fooled me. Congratulations
csheila chapter 7 . 1/9
It can’t be Peutenia? Narcissa?
csheila chapter 6 . 1/9
I like how people are not total stereotypes. Ron and Ginny don’t to die. Snape is not swinging wildly and foaming at the mouth
csheila chapter 5 . 1/9
Nice job describing items.

You quickly highlight important items and keep the plot moving.

But what about Dobby, Winky, Neville, and Luna
csheila chapter 3 . 1/9
I like supporting characters who are not stupid
csheila chapter 2 . 1/9
Ugh, how can he sleep
csheila chapter 1 . 1/9
Great setup.

You have my four favorite characters in it.

Let’s go.
Sakb chapter 1 . 11/22/2021
Dang it i really liked this. Wish you had finished.
TessHipster007 chapter 28 . 10/6/2021
Is Tom going to need a partner after this or what?
Tesshipster007 chapter 26 . 10/6/2021
Is there going to be someone for Tom to be paired with?;)
Duchess67 chapter 17 . 9/18/2021
Ha! Loved that will reading! *still snickering*
Duchess67 chapter 12 . 9/18/2021
Wait, why the HECK has Albus suddenly come to the WEIRD conclusion at the end of this chapter that Harry has "too much freedom"? As far as the man knows, he's locked up in the house and can't even go out into the yard!

And the stupid CRAP Mrs. Weasley, Ron and Ginny were just spouting made NO sense whatsoever. Are they brain damaged? Because that's the ONLY thing that would explain them believing ANYBODY with a lick of sense would believe that horse manure.

I really hope you eventually write things out that make this stuff make sense, because right now, it's nonexistent.
Duchess67 chapter 9 . 9/18/2021
Is that all there is to the prophecy? There is nothing in it, at all, that could be used to identify "the four" and it looks unfinished because of that.

Luna said Tom hadn't enough soul or conscience to control his own actions? So what's stopping him from being the madman right now? Are you saying curiosity is overruling his maniacal nature? Ehhhh, not sure I can buy that as a good enough reason for him not jumping on the opportunity to murder Harry at that meeting earlier.
Duchess67 chapter 8 . 9/18/2021
This makes NO sense, whatsoever. All Tom has to do now is kill them all. And he would. You're going to have to seriously rewrite canon and there's no groundwork for it.

I'll look at the next chapter, but if it doesn't make sense, I'm going to have to quite reading. This was interesting up to this point, though.
2,069 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »