Reviews for The Pureblood Conspiracy
desireejones99 chapter 28 . 9/24
Exceptional entertainment, well done on resolving Tom and Harrys problem, well placing it with Dumbles. Missing Dobby, but see where he sort of doe s not fit with the Potter Elves. Hope updates are on the way soon
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 13 . 9/20
Tee hee. Very nice! Well done, Harry! I look forward to future chapters!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 9 . 9/20
I like the idea of redeeming Tom Riddle. I can't wait to read more! Weasley wise, I think that Fred, George, Bill, and Charlie should follow their Weasley blood and side with Harry. Percy I'm iffy on, Ron's a git, and so's Ginny. There, that's what I think.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 8 . 9/20
Okay, my mind is officially blown, BUT! I've read several stories about Harry redeeming a young Tom Riddle, and I can't wait to see where this goes. This is SURE to be interesting!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 7 . 9/20
Well, SHE was a surprise, though hindsight says that it was a logical choice. I mean, Luna sees everything from a different perspective, which is a good thing. I can't wait for more. And Hermione's reaction only solidified my certainty about who HE is. Well done!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 6 . 9/20
I know who HE is! I knew about two chapters ago, though really it's mostly due to my love for these types of stories. I believe that everyone deserves second chances, but I also don't believe in turning a blind eye to any sort of undeserved behavior, therefore, I think that HE could be either a ally or an enemy depending on the situation. Anyway, I look forward to more chapters!
PenName chapter 28 . 8/13
A laudable attempt. But rather unimpressive..not powerful. I hope you take this as constructive criticism. Following are key points I would like to convey. I apologize for the length of the content. I know people will say don't read it if you don't like it. But I thought maybe this will help you.
1. I felt your writing style wasn't mature somehow. More like an adolescent author's. It distracts a lot from the plot...the only plot, which is my second point.
2. DD is responsible for EVERYTHING. Its hard to find this interesting after chapter 4. I found myself skimming over to the end. Good concept, not so good implementation. Like coming up with things(not logic) to back up the only plot. Suddenly, Tom isn't as sharp as everyone knows. Ron is dim-witted. Everyone is somehow connected. I mean, 1 man cannot do so many things without anyone noticing. Telling Neville's gran to keep Neville away from Harry? If he is truly a mastermind he wouldn't go and tell this to her.
3. If possible try to make some rules about magic. For eg, the multi-purpose rings (portkey, vault keys, becoming invisible), Goblin magic overturning every other spell placed on Harry, making him an adult when he isn't. Being an adult is not something any 1 person can declare unless you give someone permanent aging potion.
I may have mis-interpreted some of your lines and I do apologize for that. I look forward to more of your writing. And I would like to add that Ron is probably my favorite character in the story. This fact has nothing to do with the comments above though.
intelligentan chapter 28 . 7/27
Wtf this is good nigga right nor plz
scarletkiss18 chapter 28 . 7/5
I know this story is really old but it's so Good and I'm super sad you never finished it!
whrr.trudy chapter 28 . 7/1
*giggles* do love that owl :)
Saissa chapter 27 . 6/8
Any plans on continuing this story? it is very good and I would love to read the ending!
Saissa chapter 28 . 6/8
Pansy Parkinson would be the perfect bride for Ron or maybe Lavender Brown!
Saissa chapter 26 . 6/8
Didn't Lucy tell Dumbles that he was not able to blood adopt anyone?
So why and how did Ronny No-Name become Dracos new brother?
Saissa chapter 12 . 6/8
OK - so what baseball movie has someone lying on the floor, throwing a baseball at the wall for hours on end?
Saissa chapter 9 . 6/8
I should have looked at the chapter headings to find out who this HE was. This chapter says just SCREAMS the name! LOL
1,928 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »