Reviews for The Pureblood Conspiracy
You wrote: "That will be no problem. Can I also pay the Bank to remove everything from this vault which is not Galleons, Knut's, or Sickles from this vault and move it to the said new vault."

Why the hell would you think the plural of ‘Knut’ needed an apostrophe?! You made the pluralizations of galleon and sickle properly. Further grammatical editing is required. Also, redundancy. Get a beta. You need some assistance with proper grammar.
Molenir chapter 9 . 10/19/2023
Damn, the second Tom shows up, I realize how this is going, and sorry, am dropping it. Not even gonna bother continuing. Ya can't redeem a psychotic insane mass murderer.
Guest chapter 28 . 8/24/2023
Sucks you abandoned this story
Guest chapter 7 . 8/1/2023
Brilliant
gginsc chapter 28 . 7/29/2023
I really like this story.
garrycooper101 chapter 1 . 7/4/2023
This is a GREAT STORY!
Captain Norway chapter 28 . 2/8/2023
is this gonna be updated? (probably not, it's been 13.5 years)
Captain Norway chapter 12 . 2/7/2023
isnt the way to fix horcruxes just to feel remorse for your actions in creating it?
Divine Me chapter 28 . 11/5/2022
Damn it...I just re-read this story and it still isn't finished! If I had checked it better I wouldn't have done that!
Getting that out of the way...it's been over eight years since you posted anything. I don't suppose there is a chance you might continue and/or finish this story?
Please? It's too good to leave. So are you other stories.
at-nightfall chapter 28 . 10/8/2022
Thank you for writing the story.
There are still at least two open issues about the pureblood conspiracy:
1) there are to many pureblood families killed off like the Blacks and the Longbottoms. A to limited genetic pool is a very deadly thing to a population.
2) a long term viable caste society still needs a viable way for people to get one step up the ladder. If not for themselves, than for their children or grandchildren.
This can also help with 1), but only up to a point.
Alternatively there needs to be a honorable (or acceptable) way to leave the society.

Regards
FotoDi chapter 28 . 9/8/2022
HEDWIG is BRILLIANT!
FotoDi chapter 19 . 9/7/2022
You and your Cliffies!

By the way…..

Your writing is excellent.
So, you go not need a “teaser”
to keep my attention on this
story.

To steal a Pop Culture Anecdote:

Once is amusing,
Twice is curious if not a bit annoying,,
The Third Time … demands Editorial Action.

Cheers!
HermioneChaseOO7 chapter 28 . 8/3/2022
Continue the story?
HermioneChaseOO7 chapter 24 . 8/3/2022
The social notice...
wiebenor chapter 28 . 5/24/2022
Good chapter, and good story overall, but unfortunately it's not anywhere near finished... If the author reads this, I would definitely be interested in reading more of the story if they can find their muse again after so long being abandoned, as I would be interested as well, in many unfinished stories I read the last month or two. What really surprises me though is how it's always the good stories that get abandoned...
2,086 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »