Reviews for The Pureblood Conspiracy
PotterFanForeva chapter 28 . 9/7
I have read this story several times with the hope you would eventually finish it. It is an excellent story and well put together.
Leslie chapter 28 . 7/22
I love this story! I really hope you finish it (thoughI suspect not since last updated years ago :( )
sanders1800 chapter 28 . 6/2
I am not sure youeven read this, but this is a great story and I hope it is nor abandoned.
This is some seriously talented writing. My heart breaks for Arthur... have you thought about working some of the Arthurian mythology in? Your sentences are so punchy - "right down to the dress she would wear at his funeral" would make a brilliant first line.
Yes! Inviting goblins to dinner! I was so keen on that! Great work. Jaw-dropping twists and nail-biting suspense. You've nailed the balance of reveal and normal interaction. 10/10, friend. I can't turn the (virtual) pages quickly enough!
This is awesome. Was David one of the children from the cave? Also, I love the premise. I don't see Tom putting all his Horcruxes in one vault, though.
Shadow of the Blue Moon chapter 28 . 4/25
Dear Nom9de9Plume,

I noticed that the last time you updated this was 8 years ago, so I'm not sure if you'll read this, but if you do, I just wanted to tell you this is really good.

Shadow of the Blue Moon x

P.S. Please do continue this, it's a really good story.
suziq968 chapter 28 . 3/20
I don't know what caused you to stop writing, but here's hoping that you come back. I've loved everything of yours and hope to someday find out how the rest of the stories go.
PotterFanFoeva chapter 28 . 2/6
I love this story. This is the 2nd or 3rd time I've read it. I do hope you are going to finish it. I love the thought of Tom becoming a good guy.
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 28 . 12/16/2016
I hope that you are well and that, in time, you and your muse will find the time and inspiration to return to this terrifically engaging story!
Take care and come back soon!
Thanks for a great read!
MelJ
Jimbocous chapter 28 . 11/18/2016
Really great stuff. So sorry this seems abandoned, but I can hope perhaps you'll get back to it at some point. Thanks for a great read so far!
beckah18 chapter 28 . 11/12/2016
Are you planning on writing more of this or have you forgotten about it or something ... What's happening ?
pfanna chapter 28 . 10/29/2016
I know some don't like reading incomplete stories, but this is well worth multiple reads. Definitely a favorite.
Rosey chapter 28 . 10/11/2016
I hate Ronald Weasley, too.
Chester chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
HERE IS AN IDEA GET OFF YOUR BLOODY FAT ARSE YOU SAD PATHETIC FANFIC WANNABE ITS PATHETIC IDIOTS LIKE YOU WHO RUIN THIS AMAZING SITE

START UPDATING NOW