Reviews for The Pureblood Conspiracy
tricorvus chapter 28 . 4/15
I love this dearly
Please come back and finish it
tricorvus chapter 24 . 4/15
I'll be honest with you; I pissed myself laughing
tricorvus chapter 22 . 4/15
I liked the Horcrux re-integration! I've never seen that done before. I giggled at the entire pink briefcase thing and that the real horcruxes were decks of cards.
Very inventive and entertaining
tricorvus chapter 18 . 4/15
I just love this whole kit n kaboodle
tricorvus chapter 8 . 4/15
Well aren't you the Sneaky one?! I was sure it was ol greasy. Can't wait to see what else you've got up your sleeve!
Rock on!
tricorvus chapter 7 . 4/15
This is a great story. Why are you not just saying "Snape" outright? Surely everyone has guessed by now? I think that "She" is McGonagall.
Rock on!
holy crap i thought it was snape
nice redemption
percyjacksonfan135 chapter 28 . 4/10
I love it keep going.
KingdomRWBY chapter 8 . 3/22
Harry invited Voldemort?! Holy shit, this prophecy must be really serious if Sirius and Lily said that Voldemort was one of the chosen. I was totally convinced that the guy was Snape, but now that I read it over again, I can definitely say that was Voldemort. Clever trick there.
I really wasn't to know what the prophecy is, but I can tell you're purposefully not saying what it is to keep readers attention. Overall, great story so far.
Felixlover chapter 20 . 3/14
i absolutely love this story. it is well paced and absolutely brilliant
misherukuro chapter 28 . 2/28
Unique, well written, and highly entertaining thanks for the enjoyable read. ,
Wow. This is an awesome story. I just love the Great Escape references nd couldn't stop giggling. It is so fun to see that and the purebloods have no idea they're being made fun of. One last thing. I love Dumbledore bashings but man I am still sometimes surprised at how much of a monster he can be!
D.Mentor chapter 28 . 2/2
This is a good story, thank you for writing.
PGHammer chapter 13 . 1/17
Before, I was wondering if Voldie would show up at or near the Official Will Reading (or other public event); now I'm hoping that Harry has invited him. The very idea of Harry and Voldie at the same place - and NOT throwing spells at each other - should straighten - not curl - a LOT of hair.
PGHammer chapter 10 . 1/17
I've read Good!Tom Riddle stories; however, this is a decided - and welcome - twist on the principle; a Good!Voldemort story. (If there can be Evil!DumbAsADoor sotries, than Good!Voldemort is certainly just as plausible.) Now just "where" did I put that mop...(all that spilt tea on the floor - not to mention spilt "other drinkables")
1,905 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »