Reviews for The Pureblood Conspiracy
DnG The Blind Guy chapter 28 . 9/21/2012
Hi there,

What an awesome fic. In regards to Ronicans, since he's a Malfoy now, why not make those rumours of Scorpius Malfoy become reality once more...Animal Husbandry indeed. Always thought Ron had the mentality of a bovine, ate like one, smelled like one and sure as hell was as lazy as in the making if you ask me.
Gracealma chapter 9 . 9/21/2012
I like the idea of Tom being redeemed. Actually, it is not Tom's fault that he turned out the way he did. Out of all the Weasley children, I like the idea of Bill, Charlie, and the twins of being with the Heirs Four.
Gracealma chapter 8 . 9/21/2012
Oh, you rat, I sure thought the Him was Snape and not Tom. Excellent writing. Love it.
DnG The Blind Guy chapter 8 . 9/21/2012
Well shit, I was right to begin with. Damn, should have stuck with my gut instincts in the beginning. But I will give credit where credit is due. You really made it appear that it was Snape that they were talking about.
DnG The Blind Guy chapter 6 . 9/21/2012
Hi there,

I just stumbeled across this fic last night and started reading it. I have to give you a thumbs up on your deviousness. At first, I thought the reference may have pointed to either Draco Malfoy or Lord Voldemort as the sarcasm was dripping slightly when Harry first commented on how the two of them didn't quite see eye to eye, if you get my meaning.
But to have Severus Snape walk into the room at the Shrieking Shack, totally unbelievable. The friendship between Lily and Snape must have been powerful indeed for her to include Severus in the answer to the theory. I get the feeling that even James knew nothing about it, but then again, he was a pure blood, wasn't he?

This story is not recognized as finished. I pose this question then: Are you still around? Are you still writing? If yes to both questions, will you be finishing this story? Or has the muse flitted away forever?

Ananniemous chapter 28 . 8/27/2012
You need to write more! This is such a cliff haanger, because of how long ago this was written! It is so good! I am telling my friends about this!
jupimako chapter 28 . 8/20/2012
Why oh why haven't you added more chapters to this story?! It has been years since you last updated. This fic is so good; all your fics are great. They deserve to be finished. I sincerely hope you have not abandoned them.
Obsessive Consumptive Reader chapter 8 . 8/9/2012
O.o It was VOLDEMORT?! Seriously? I was hoping for it to be Snape actually, but wow.
Obsessive Consumptive Reader chapter 6 . 8/9/2012 it Snape? Draco? Tom?
tikiparrot613 chapter 8 . 8/7/2012
oh, that's good. I sat on my bed guffawing for a minute. In previous chapters you mentioned billowing robes, so I figured it was Snape. You, sir, are IMPRESSIVE.
Guest chapter 28 . 8/4/2012
Loved this story, Hope one day you come back to it!
small sin chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
I like the spin you took on this idea, but your writing is a little distracting. You have made a lot of the speach redundant and a little of the text.
bashalinge chapter 28 . 7/23/2012
This story must continue. Perhaps Lucius should do a magical core transplant between Ron and Draco? Making Ron the squib and bringing Draco back to the fold.
Eclipz chapter 28 . 7/5/2012
I'm very upset! It seams you have abandoned this story to become one of many greats that's have been thrust into a ghost town!

This is one of thee best stories I've read! And the worst of it is... They haven't even gotten to the 1st sep when they go back to school!

It's like this story was just outlining everything, and now getting to the crunch of the matter!

It feels like a damn preview! PREVIEW!

Carrot dangling my ass!

Well I wish I could threaten to kidnap your cat or something... But no! I'll probably just end up keeping it! ... I have a thing for cats!

We'll... What can't say?

I hope you find the oomph to continue this brilliance piece of literature, many,many, MANY people are waiting for this story to just get up and... Go!

Please, please, please!
Guest chapter 28 . 7/2/2012
You have a bloody great story going here. i have read many stories where the heirs work together to defeat evil but this is the first one that i have found that includes riddle on the good side. you have written it so well that it is accually belivable. i egale awiat the next update on the edge of my set.

1,928 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »