Reviews for The Pureblood Conspiracy
HolleyS chapter 28 . 3/8/2013
PLEASE UPDATE! It's been three and a half years! I'm dying to know what happens next, I hope the Malfoys kill Ron.
AMWOOD co chapter 24 . 2/12/2013
Bravo! Bravo! The best Author's Note I've ever read (hahahaha)!
Noradin chapter 6 . 2/14/2013
I think I will stop reading here, the basic idea is very interesting and well written, but the romance annoys me. Not that I wouldn't read some romance, but to have them realise their "destinied true love" just hour into the story after there was never even a hint of it in the original story is a bit much. The inclusion of Hermione in the will is even worse. Giving her what might be the most valuable part of the inheritance just because she might become Harry's future girlfriend? It could have gone to him and she would still have acces if he let her, but this is like buying her for an arranged marriage just that it is called "eternal love" instead. Obviously the Sirius in your story doesn't care about Harry nearly as much as he wants others to believe.
And that part about noone ever greeting the goblins right und using their names? So they never met any other muggle raised people before? Seems scetchy.
Noradin chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
Why does everyone feel the need to force some romance in perfectly good stories? :/
ozmial chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
Well this is probaly a old story and I am like in it but just in case no one mentioned it saying something like "the papers he read turned his world upside down" makes it seem like your moving way to fast without any sutalty
Arthorius chapter 21 . 1/18/2013
FFN screwed up again. Notificaiton from FFN that this fic been update, turns it has not been update for it appears to be abandon aka dead fic
Ami chapter 8 . 12/29/2012
I thought it was Draco... Wonderfully written story, it's amazing how you can leak out the facts but not let anyone guess who it is
X-elemental chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
AIIEEE, TOO MANY CLICHES.

"There's an ancient secret conspiracy. You are conveniently handed the whole story without any work needed."

"Luna's fashion sense is hip and modern, it's her constant BSing people don't like."
Iwa Shinju chapter 28 . 12/2/2012
It's an amazing story. I won't claim all the elements are believable, but you compound them smoothly enough for the plot to be convincing as a whole. I sincerely hope you're just taking your time with an update, and have not abandoned "The Pureblood Conspiracy".
misfiredcanon chapter 23 . 11/30/2012
Maybe Severus can ride on Tom's broomstick.
misfiredcanon chapter 22 . 11/30/2012
Yes, have Albus control Molly's behavior with a bare-bottom spanking and panties- down cornertime,
misfiredcanon chapter 19 . 11/30/2012
Just one big happy family, aren't they?
misfiredcanon chapter 18 . 11/30/2012
Mostly Narcissa will miss the spankings.
misfiredcanon chapter 17 . 11/30/2012
...And cue the Ron-bashing! Never disappoints, the cliched ways in which these scenes play out.
misfiredcanon chapter 16 . 11/30/2012
You should have had a goblin character called Poopstain.
1,967 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »