Reviews for The Pureblood Conspiracy
draco6812 chapter 26 . 8/18/2013
you need to re-read your back chapters before you write the next one...you said earlier that adoptions for the Malfoy's were against the rules of the house. Ron cant be the heir
Philosophize chapter 28 . 8/5/2013
I hope you come back and finish this...
Guest chapter 28 . 7/22/2013
ummmm...abandoned?
Ruttan chapter 28 . 7/18/2013
I am with the masses in hoping that you might be willing to continue this story. It really does feel like it is nearing completion. I'm guessing though that since it has been years since you have updated anything that you have no intentions of continuing. Oh well it was a good run while it lasted.
Kimaru-Merlin chapter 28 . 7/10/2013
Any plans to continue with this story in the future?
whispers-into-the-void chapter 28 . 7/4/2013
Holy shoes. It's been four years. WHEN ARE YOU EVER GOING TO UPDATE! PLEASE! I'M DYING HERE!
teedub chapter 28 . 6/30/2013
I knew I should never have started reading this story as it appears to be abandoned yet I did it anyway. I did enjoy the premise of a long ranging conspiracy with DD at the helm. I do hope that some day you will pick this story up again and finish it. I was looking forward to their return to hogwarts in particular.
HoosierCullen chapter 28 . 6/29/2013
Good fic and I have really enjoyed reading it. I really hope you come back and write more of it very soon. The characters are done very well and the idea behind it is very good. I have liked how most of the relationships have formed. I think you have rushed the Tonks/Remus relationship too much making her seem desperate by sleeping with him as soon as she did and as often as you had her doing so. Then you are alluding to Narcissa with Snape. That just does not sound right. Snape is a man that I don't feel can love or care for another like that, but you have been changing so many characters just watch how much you devote to that pair. Then you have Ron Malfoy, I say hook him up with Millicent Bulstrode. She can't have a betrothed and it would give Lucius that pureblood connection he wants in a family. Besides maybe Millie can beat some manners in to Ronald. Again I hope you continue with this soon and I will look for it when you do.
HoosierCullen chapter 24 . 6/27/2013
Okay I have to say at first I was going to just skip this chapter thinking it was some stupid update tell us readers you were sorry and would update soon. Then I noticed it was a full chapter and was awarded with one of the funniest I have ever read. From Molly, Fudge and Lucy making their noses look like fountains for various liquids to the two publications. The fact we even had a great Loony sighting just made it better. Add to that the disgrace that will be bestowed upon the Prewitt family if she adopts Ron and we have a masterpiece. So I just wanted to say bravo.
Guest chapter 21 . 5/4/2013
I'm sure it has been pointed out before - but in Geneva they speak French, not German. ;-)
CaBuckeye chapter 27 . 5/4/2013
This chapter title is quite appropriate. Has your muse returned from holiday yet? We, the faithful readership of TPC, are waiting patiently-but with nervous anticipation. Come back to us soon.
Meighan chapter 28 . 5/1/2013
i hope you got my review the families are greengrass Crabbe Goyle zabani Parkinson Nott and Black
kelwin chapter 6 . 5/2/2013
I am sorry but I can't stay in a fic where romance is the main part and kissing a lot. why people have to describe kisses what is the point in saying she lent forward and there lips met and he bend his head deapining the kiss. just say they kissed that is enough.
kelwin chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
I don't think to much of your romance. that is one thing I hate is when others say this happened in a previus book when I know it did not as I read the cannon books. and it is always do I fancy this person. also not many people love from the go I would say about 1 in a mill. it is a good fic and I don't want to flame it but those aspects could be brushed up on to make it more real and would make the fic a lot better.
Guest chapter 28 . 4/22/2013
i think you could marry Ronald off to a rich French girl (Soliel) who's family pays a 15 million galleon dowry to the malfoys and because it is a marriage contract she wont see him until the morning of her fifteenth birthday two months after hogwarts starts for the year. Ronald will keep going to school but Soliel will be forced to drop out of school as she will be a married pure blood. Because she is married she can have no job and must have at least 3 children as in her marriage contract 2 must be boys. Ronald gets kicked out of hogwarts after Easter by which time Soliel is already 5 months pregnant. Ronald is a Malfoy so he then goes to durmstrang while Soliel has her baby it is a girl who is named saria 1 month later is the end of year holidays in which time Ronald gets Soliel pregnant with triplets (she is still 15) he goes back to school and finishes his newts Soliel has her babies who are all girls named Katrina, Liliana and Rohann. is displeased and orders Ronald to have a boy in the next two years. Ronald finishes school and gets Soliel pregnant once again this time she has twins again girls called Mirae and Kiara she is only sixteen. Ronald is furious as he now has six daughters and he is only 19. he is so mad he threatens to dissolve their marriage if she has no boy this time. Ronald makes Soliel pregnant once again with twins one of them is a boy Peire , the girl is called alasira Soliel is 17 and she has 8 children but still has not fulfilled her contract Ronald gets her pregnant one last time and she has another set of triplets 2 girls and a boy Neena, Rayna and John-frank when Soliel is 18 and Ronald is 20 they have had 11 kids 9 of them girls who have gotten marriage contracts so the will be married on their fourteenth birthdays with dowries of half a million galleons each which come from their mothers dowry they marry into the following families Nott Zabaini Crabbe Goyle
1,988 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »