Reviews for The Pureblood Conspiracy
karlii chapter 12 . 3/27/2008
oh... I hope Harry has a bond with Hermione already! hehehe..

I think Tonks should be on Harry's side. You write her relatively sympathetic to him to begin with... and it'd be easy for her to slip all the way over to his side. Remember, she isn't pureblooded either.

You do need a spy in the Order of the Broasted Chickens... maybe she'd be a candidate for that? (beyond Sev)... Maybe she'd be the one in the aurors... and she could help get Amelia on board..

What about Moody? What do you think his background is? What other Muggleborns are you going to find?

I still like Percy.. and now I am wondering about Bill and Charlie. Bill... well, he marries a part-veela.. and works for goblins.. so in that way, I'd think he was NOT a purist.. but one never knows. Charlie.. I wondered if he ran off to Romania to get away from his mum's exremist views... *shrug*

Flitwick... being rather goblinish, might be someone they could recruit later on.. hmm...

Fun story! :-) You keep on with your evil cliffies.. and I will keep on with the.. "oh.. an evil cliffie!" LOL

Keep up the good work! :-)
jesterdragon46 chapter 6 . 3/27/2008
Either our mysterious "HIM" is Snape or Voldemort. I'm thinking Voldemort since he made him take a vow of non aggression for the meeting. Looking forward to seeing if I'm right, and what this conspiracy might be.
lectorsum chapter 12 . 3/27/2008
Another great chapter; things are really moving now, Snape passed the test and Dumbo is starting to sweat. Macte! (hey I know it should be voc. only, but I get fed up of writing sophos every now and again)

Tonks needs to get over onto Harry and Remus' side ASAP. Another battler against the conspiracy would be good and apart from that, Remus will be very upset if she doesn't. Also I assume that you will be linking in the Weasley terrors at some stage they are obviously questioning Dumbo already and need to read 'the papers'

Tibi grates ago et fortuna prospero secunda. Lingua Latina aeturna, ea magnifica est. Ls
Belle Morte Rising chapter 12 . 3/27/2008
Another great chapter, loved how Harry handled Dumbles and can;t wait to see whatever the old idiot has planned blow back in his face. Very happy about the twins, glad you settled that and adore their reasoning to be with Harry's side, it was very much a twin thing to do. Thanks for the laugh near the end with Neville worried about meeting Luna's father.

As for TOnks, hey i love her and they could do with a spy in the order, Snape will have to be too careful given he's supposed to be the orders spy in Tom's ranks,she's a half blood just like Harry and Snape so she's the perfect one to recruit.
haroonangel chapter 12 . 3/27/2008
I think you should add Tonks in trusted People List because she is Half Blood herself and she is one of the Best Hp Character ...
Arkenstone007 chapter 12 . 3/27/2008
Have Tonks be on Harry's side. And have here be with Remus
Faia Sakura chapter 12 . 3/27/2008
Tonks would be a person to be apart of their group, since she's a metamorphagous.

Faia Sakura
gaul1 chapter 12 . 3/27/2008
interesting chapter, byes
MyCatHasNoFleas chapter 12 . 3/27/2008
Great chapter! I liked how Harry outsmarted Dumbledork once again.

Tonks may be used to spy on Dumbledork for Harry and his friends. After all, she is a metamorphmagus, isn't she? She could morph into a different teacher or member of the Order, except for Moody.
Eric Thorsen chapter 12 . 3/27/2008
Once again you produced a believable shift in direction from a cliff-hanger. Good work there. I also liked how you dealt with Moody's ability to spy on Harry. In regards to Tonks, I feel that the canon ship would work in this case, since it would give her a reason to rebel against Dumbledore. She IS a helf-blood, and the descendant of a rebel pureblood so it would also allow you to bring Andromeda and other rebel purebloods in on Harry's side.

I also like how you dealt with some of the major problems involved in some of the other Manipulative Dumbledore stories, especially the physical abuse by Vernon problem.

Keep up the good work.
Rainbow2007 chapter 12 . 3/27/2008
i love it
Niffler41 chapter 12 . 3/27/2008
Fantastic story so far, I love the idea. I think Tonks should join Harry's side, she seems to be doubting Dumbledore, and shes a half blood as well. Please update soon!
I'myoursweetestgoodbye chapter 12 . 3/27/2008
I thought this was a very good chapter. I'm glad that Snape decided to help the four and I can't wait for the next chapter! I also think that Tonks should be involved somehow, I really like her character.
HarnGin chapter 12 . 3/27/2008
The Great Escape, huh? Good choice. My only reservation is in how many of your readers are old enough to have seen it.

I like Tonks and an auror could prove to be a useful ally. I vote to let her join Harry and spy on the ministry as best a junior auror can do.

Thanks for the chapter. It was great.
1,971 | « Prev Page 1 .. 110 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 130 .. Last Next »