Reviews for The Pureblood Conspiracy
Niffler41 chapter 12 . 3/27/2008
Fantastic story so far, I love the idea. I think Tonks should join Harry's side, she seems to be doubting Dumbledore, and shes a half blood as well. Please update soon!
I'myoursweetestgoodbye chapter 12 . 3/27/2008
I thought this was a very good chapter. I'm glad that Snape decided to help the four and I can't wait for the next chapter! I also think that Tonks should be involved somehow, I really like her character.
HarnGin chapter 12 . 3/27/2008
The Great Escape, huh? Good choice. My only reservation is in how many of your readers are old enough to have seen it.

I like Tonks and an auror could prove to be a useful ally. I vote to let her join Harry and spy on the ministry as best a junior auror can do.

Thanks for the chapter. It was great.
strider714 chapter 12 . 3/27/2008
Wow, I must say that this is a very interesting story and I can't wait to see where things go from here.

I'm quite curious on what you are going to do with the Weasleys. We know for a fact about Molly, Ron, and Ginny; and I can say we have a fair idea about where the twins' loyalties will lie. I also think I can be fairy sure in my assumption that Percy will side with the Heirs. But what about the others? Will you be bringing Charlie and/or Bill in to this? (And by proxy Fleur, who is most likely listed in the Purebloods' 'non-human' category due to her Veela heritage) Finally and most importantly, what will become of Arthur? He is by far one of the most affected individuals in this story. Will he side with his wife and his youngest children? Or will he break things off with Molly and follow his own virtues and stay loyal to Harry, who he also owes a life debt too? Also it could be quite possible that Arthur may have also been manipulated into his position and even his family, due to the love potion that Molly had mentioned she had used to bag him (I think it was book 6) and also by some Pureblooded ministry political moves.. (The Purebloods very well couldn't have a righteous free-thinker like Arthur in a key position in the ministry... so they gave him his position in the insignificant misuse of muggle artifacts department to keep him out of their hair.)

Lots of things to think about, eh?

Now getting to Tonks' role in this. I personally think that she should have a fair to decent part to play here even if she doesn't get a major role. She has just as much to lose here as the others, since she is a halfblood herself. (Not to mention that her mom was also disgraced and banished from her Pureblood family) I still would also like to see her and Remus get together, the poor man need some good loving! So if she has a part to play it should at least be as significant as Remus.

I hope these tidbits and thoughts, can help you out, and have give you things to think about while you write. And by all means: keep going! This is a very good story and I can not wait to see where you take it from here!
jabarber69 chapter 12 . 3/27/2008
Hey tonks should be on Harry and the others side, she a half blood isnt she! and anyway she already questions dumbydork.
whateveritis12 chapter 12 . 3/26/2008
My suggestion is to bring Tonks in when she talks to Remus. Face it you need more minions for both Harry and Tom. Plus there's the whole Harry is the Head of the Black family too.

I'd also suggest you bring in the two oldest Weasley's, Bill and Charlie. You pretty much have Fred and George on board, and I'm sure that they'd be absolutely abhored to what their Mom,brother, and sister are doing. At least that is my interpretation of their characters.

How many more chapters till the public will reading?
DestroyerDRT chapter 12 . 3/26/2008
The Great Eascape is a great movie thanks for using it.
aries9394 chapter 12 . 3/26/2008
great chapter!

so does that mean fred and george will side with harry? what about bill and charlie? ooh... the suspense is killing me!

always looking forward for your next update!
Airlady chapter 12 . 3/26/2008
The scene done for Severus was such a clever surprise. Fred and George have finally made their decision - the right one. Draco's dilemma is real. Good job!
Vellouette chapter 12 . 3/26/2008
Let Tonks help. She seems to want to treat Harry like a cross between a younger brother/cousin.
Bluesnowman chapter 12 . 3/26/2008
Great work.
witowsmp chapter 12 . 3/26/2008
If Tonks is on Harry's side, she could use her talent to help maintain the illusion that Harry's in the house. Actually, her talents could be useful in many different missions.

I'm looking forward to the official will-reading.
nightdude chapter 12 . 3/26/2008
make tonks play the role of elder sister to harry...update soon...
MissRe chapter 12 . 3/26/2008
I hope that Tonks is on Harry's side. He's got a few good people with him, but more never hurt. Excellent chapter!
karlii chapter 11 . 3/26/2008
oohh.. what a cliffie! I am interested to see what clever plan these guys came up with!

I started reading your story last night.. and it was about 2am when I got to the bottom of chapter 8. My mouth totally dropped open. I laughed and laughed! I could not believe it when I saw the name Tom! I had it pegged as Sevvie for sure! LOL

That is absolutely the BEST.. most cleverly written 'twist', I have seen in HP fanfic to date!

I am totally on board with your characters and plot... the weasley's seem to be falling in line as I thought they probably would... hehehe...

I can't wait to see what else you have in store for this one!

Keep up the good work!