Reviews for The Pureblood Conspiracy
rellenh chapter 10 . 3/23/2008
Very nice!
lectorsum chapter 10 . 3/23/2008
What an absolutely incredible story! I was poking around this morning on FF trying to find something of interest, when I saw the latest update (10)and decided to 'give it a go'. Well I was completely flabbergasted; the plot is so AU as to be completely and utterly irresistable. Your characterisation is brilliant and totally believable; what a talent you have!

I have read many stories with Dumbledore being the villain, but this one beats them all; I never was a great fan of the Weasleys always prefering Neville as Harry's Achetes and have always being a harmony shipper so am behind you all the way.

Please continue your Machiavellian weaving; I have ticked all the relevant boxes so await your next instalment.

Hic fabella magnifica est, tibi grates ago, et sophos! Ls
Lyonnyte chapter 9 . 3/23/2008
Very interesting premise. Nice twist on having ole' V being part of the rebellion )
gaul1 chapter 10 . 3/23/2008
good chapter, wonderse how the will goes, and if ddore can foot the bill by accepting something of harry's, byes
MissRe chapter 10 . 3/22/2008
A great chapter. I liked the way things are starting to play out. I hope they can get Snape to help them out. Awesome work.
Bluesnowman chapter 10 . 3/22/2008
Great work.
I'myoursweetestgoodbye chapter 10 . 3/22/2008
I liked how you showed each of their thoughts after the meeting and then had them discuss what they thought. Very good chapter.
Rainbow2007 chapter 10 . 3/22/2008
i love it
WolfGirl75 chapter 10 . 3/22/2008
that was so asome cant wait for more.
Demoness-MarlstonWells69ner chapter 10 . 3/22/2008
Wow! This sounds good! More info about the Weasleys please - I hate some of them too.
Airlady chapter 10 . 3/22/2008
This may have been Part 2 but it was really vital. Tom's thought process was well shown as was Luna's. I do hope the twins are on the group's side.
aries9394 chapter 10 . 3/22/2008
another fantastic chapter! will snape be an ally or an enemy? what about the weasley twins, charlie and bill? i'm really looking forward for your next update so see you soon!
jabarber69 chapter 10 . 3/22/2008
Hey I thought it was a necessary chapter to put out, and in its own way it did progress the story! hey if they regenerate his soul will that give him back his human body or will he still have that snake body!
Seel'vor chapter 9 . 3/22/2008
Okay first of all: I LOVE THIS STORY!

Your sneaky reference to 'The Great Escape' didn't go unnoticed, either. This is a cool story. I must admit, I was thinking it was Snape all the way through the story, until I got to the end of chapter 8.

Fred and George should obviously side with Harry, and I think Percy should as well. In virtually every story, Percy's an arse. It'd be nice to read one where he does the right thing. Let's have an evil Arthur, Bill and Charlie. They're pretty much underused as villains.

Seriously, cool story. Cheers for sharing.
ColPinky chapter 8 . 3/22/2008
I'll be the first to admit that it has been a while since anyone has been able to surprise me with a plot twist. I've had ones that I thought were interesting and original, but not one that makes me sit up straight and reread what I read. I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes. Keep up the good work.
1,921 | « Prev Page 1 .. 111 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 .. Last Next »