Reviews for The Pureblood Conspiracy
witowsmp chapter 10 . 3/23/2008
I look forward to the next chapter.

Are you using the information from DH that true remorse can mend the soul?
hpfananita chapter 10 . 3/23/2008
Great story, love the idea of Tom being manipulated into becoming a dark lord. looking forward to reading more.
texasranger10 chapter 10 . 3/23/2008
interesting approach. yes quite possible. love to c where you go with this.
casper-ninde chapter 10 . 3/23/2008
Great story I think its a great plot, I loved the whole idea about the Hogwarts founders heirs, and the pureblood conspiracy. Update soon. Well done.

Moscardini X
Belle Morte Rising chapter 10 . 3/23/2008
Great chapter, love how you wrote Tom's internal debate with himself, and i really really can't wait for that meeting of Snape with Tom and Harry, his first reaction should be fun, thanks for a great chapter, this story gets even more interesting with every new chapter.
dennisud chapter 10 . 3/23/2008
So far an interesting scenario, but please if Tom is redeemable he'll have to suffer through all 7 deaths he caused with those he killed!

AND have the PB's and Dumbles suffer even more in the end.

BTW you can recruit Myrtle as a ghost spy to help their cause!

Bobmin356 chapter 10 . 3/23/2008
It you think your chapter isn't advancing your storyline, then perhaps you should start making these chapters longer.
Faia Sakura chapter 10 . 3/23/2008
Kya! I can't wait for the will reading!

Faia Sakura
rellenh chapter 10 . 3/23/2008
Very nice!
lectorsum chapter 10 . 3/23/2008
What an absolutely incredible story! I was poking around this morning on FF trying to find something of interest, when I saw the latest update (10)and decided to 'give it a go'. Well I was completely flabbergasted; the plot is so AU as to be completely and utterly irresistable. Your characterisation is brilliant and totally believable; what a talent you have!

I have read many stories with Dumbledore being the villain, but this one beats them all; I never was a great fan of the Weasleys always prefering Neville as Harry's Achetes and have always being a harmony shipper so am behind you all the way.

Please continue your Machiavellian weaving; I have ticked all the relevant boxes so await your next instalment.

Hic fabella magnifica est, tibi grates ago, et sophos! Ls
Lyonnyte chapter 9 . 3/23/2008
Very interesting premise. Nice twist on having ole' V being part of the rebellion )
gaul1 chapter 10 . 3/23/2008
good chapter, wonderse how the will goes, and if ddore can foot the bill by accepting something of harry's, byes
MissRe chapter 10 . 3/22/2008
A great chapter. I liked the way things are starting to play out. I hope they can get Snape to help them out. Awesome work.
Bluesnowman chapter 10 . 3/22/2008