Reviews for The Pureblood Conspiracy
Web Walker chapter 9 . 3/22/2008
This is turning into a pretty neat little story. I liked this chapter, and the prophecy that you wrote up made sense.

keep up the good work! :-)
bissek chapter 9 . 3/22/2008
So Harry has aligned with the fourth greatest threat to the magical world (Riddle) against the first greatest threat (Dumbledore). Tom would probably be offended by my assessment, but a terrorist just isn't as dangerous as a hopelessly corrupt and incompetent government, or a media monopoly that preaches the party line without thought of accuracy or integrity to a public that believes whatever is printed without question. All three pale in comparison to the man who made all of the previous three possible (Though in canon it's just due to incompetence rather than conspiracy).

Horcruxes in a safety deposit box? That's original and semi-intelligent. But if I was looking for a good place to hide a horcrux in the seventies, I would choose something much harder to get to: the Voyager space probes. Even if you can track them down, it would take a twenty year suicide mission just to catch up to them, with no margin for error in navigation.

Of course, the fact that the diary no longer exists will cause reintegration problems.

The Weasleys most likely to end up Prewitts are Ron, Percy, and possibly Ginny. Fred and George are most likely to be Weasley. Bill and Charlie don't have enough screen time for me to judge (The same can be said about Ginny - she's not a love interest in canon, she's just filler).
Bluesnowman chapter 9 . 3/22/2008
Awesome story so far.

I like the redemption and I think that percy ron and ginny would be more like prewitts.
Kage Koutetsu Yume chapter 9 . 3/22/2008
I like the redemption of Tom Riddle. He deserves a chance, especially after torture and manipulation at the hands of Dumb-old-Dork.
MissRe chapter 9 . 3/22/2008
A facincating story and a lot of great twists! I can't wait to see what you do with it! Great work!
armygundamgirl chapter 9 . 3/22/2008
I really like this take on the 'Harry gets one up on those running a conspiracy' and can't wait for you to update.
wasu chapter 9 . 3/22/2008
hi

I love it

so please update very soon

bye

wasu

ps. brilliant work,really!
Barbara chapter 9 . 3/22/2008
This is an interesting story, but I have a problem. First, the spell Dumbledore used at the orphanage should have been Imperio rather than Obliviate. Obliviate only removes her memories, and I can't see you being able to remove 4 years worth of memories of only one person while leaving everything else intact. Additionally, just because she forgot all about Tom doesn't mean she would have to do what Dumbledore said. Unless it was Imperio, she would be able to look at Tom and reazlie he had "changed" from her memories of him and that he was becoming a nice boy.

And I can't see how waking up Hogwarts will do anything to the people in the conspiracy who are out of school.

I think Voldie should get some Veritaserum, find out which of his followers are part of this conspiracy and kill them. THat would certainly set things back quite a bit. Yes it's ruthless, but considering what they did to him, they deserve it.
Wolfe3 chapter 9 . 3/22/2008
it started out being a bit slow,but its been worth is promising to be one of the best stories.

too many writers never finish.i hope you finish,because i really want to see how the rest of the story unfolds.
aries9394 chapter 9 . 3/21/2008
another excellent chapter i must say! i really love the way you made dumbledore into a 'manipulative old coot'...

looking forward for your next update!
Lord Gabriel Riddle chapter 9 . 3/21/2008
whenever someone does some of the weaslys evil they make it molly ron ginny why not make it all of the exept percy it might twist it up a bit and the tom riddle thing is cool and can luna retain a little crazyness
witowsmp chapter 9 . 3/21/2008
I was completely shocked that He was Voldemort, but I do understand why it had to be him.

I've enjoyed this so far and look forward to the rest of the story.
Belle Morte Rising chapter 9 . 3/21/2008
This story is quickly going from very good to great, love this chapter the way you wrote the manipulation of Tom's childhood makes for me the start of the change in him all the more natural, i love how he is questioning things first. The conspiracy is also very very well thought out i adore how it's been a generational one. Thanks for a great chapter, i will be waiting on the edge of my seat for the next one, as for where the Wesleys should fall on the sides, i'll list my thoughts below. Omitting Arthur and Molly i think Molly is clearly going to be with the conspiracy and Arthur against it.

Charlie - Heirs Of The Founders

The Twins - Heirs of the Founders

Bill - Conspiracy

Ginny - Conspiracy

Percy - Heirs Of The Founders (I know that is strange but i just see him more against the conspiracy's values)
Eric Thorsen chapter 9 . 3/21/2008
I really like the way you thought out this whole conspiracy and used it to make every alteration, every inconsistency in Rowling's version make complete sense. Of course, it also ensures that the conspiracy is now necessary to the storyline, but the idea works very well. The execution of the surprise at the end of the previous chapter was great. The battle between Dumbledore and Riddle at the end of Order of the Phoenix and Fudge's discovery of Riddle's return now take on a more sinister tone, and the Black Family's problem with three members makes a whole lot of sense to. I have't seen any major plot holes yet, nor any other problems, so keep up the good work and update as soon as the next chapter is ready.
lycus chapter 9 . 3/21/2008
Very very good chapter, and it's really good that you haven't given too much away that will keep the story intresting. And as far as who can be trusted in the weasley camp arthur,the twins bill, charlie, and percy. beacause the prewett family is well into the conspiracy so molly and dumbledore probably mabe sure that her youngest children could be close enough to harry to be able to spy on him and manipulate him like fourth year who would ever think that ron would be the one that harry would miss the most. and the other thing is that how could molly forget where the platform is after so many trips to it and asking loud enough that a boy by himself who also happens to have an owl would hear, and I think that her husband would have asked her what was wrong with her if she had forgotten the platform number. and lets not forget that molly has used potions on people before.
1,920 | « Prev Page 1 .. 112 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 .. Last Next »