Reviews for The Pureblood Conspiracy
JameseMalfoy chapter 11 . 3/25/2008
Whoa! I hope you hurry and update. I'm on the edge of my seat! I can't wait to see what happens next. :o)
Eric Thorsen chapter 11 . 3/25/2008
Still blending well and making everything believable I see. It will be interesting to see what Voldemort is shooting at in the next chapter. It will also be interesting to see how this war that is building up pans out. Excellent work in chapters 10 and 11, even if they are a little short for my taste... but then anything less than 30 words is short to me.
Belle Morte Rising chapter 11 . 3/25/2008
Great chapter, you have me worried about the twins, seems like they know more than others which is not a surprise with those two, but their conversation has me worried, i think that was deliberate to have us poor readers wonder about them, really hope their going to be on Harry's side.

Very very happy that percy is going to fall on the founders side, he maybe a prat but it just feels right for this story, also love the idea of bringing Audrey into it, i heard something along those lines from a friend about and interview but was never sure she was right till now.

Can't wait to read how Dumbles reacts when he realises his contract is up in smoke, not to mention Draco when he finds out who is really lord black.

Once again a great chapter, can't wait to see what Harry are up to with the scene meeting Snape.
Ms-Fleur chapter 11 . 3/25/2008
Great chapter, oh like the ending, however I think its a plan, and I do hope severus joins them afterall dumbeldore will eventually get rid of him when his spy duty is finished.

I cant wait for the will reading, draco, dumbledorks and the 3 weasley reaction, fireworks wil fly,

looking forward to the next chapter.
Faia Sakura chapter 11 . 3/25/2008
Oh, a plot twist, how tricky of you.

Faia Sakura
rellenh chapter 11 . 3/25/2008
Not bad!
hemotem chapter 11 . 3/25/2008
HAHAHAHA I do hope the ruse works though ) get snape on their side hehe. I do hope to see mor of this and see what the reactions to the crucio will be hehe.

Hemotem
I'myoursweetestgoodbye chapter 11 . 3/25/2008
I really liked this chapter. I can't wait to see Snape's reaction to Tom working with Harry, Hermione, and Luna. Yay Luna and Neville together! They are a cute couple.
MissRe chapter 11 . 3/25/2008
Another excellent chapter. Dumbledore is going to be fit to be tied when his little marriage contract thing falls through. I can't wait for more! Great job.
Otspock chapter 11 . 3/25/2008
This story has got me on tenderhooks! Please continue as soon as you can!
MyCatHasNoFleas chapter 11 . 3/25/2008
I can't wait to see the fireworks at the Will Reading! I hope Dumbledork, Ron and Ginny all do something stupid while there!

Will Griphook or Ragnok provide a pensieve memory for Harry?

Also, the scene between Tom and Harry at the end of the chapter is puzzling. What exactly is going on there?
lectorsum chapter 11 . 3/25/2008
Now what are we wanting Severus to do; the plan is certainly Machiavellian (I love that word - it has a certain ring to it don't you think?). Severus is left between a rock and a hard place, but it will indeed show his true mettle.

Nasty little mind you have there Oh writer; dignum non sum!

Vivas et floreas diu, Ls
pfeil chapter 9 . 3/24/2008
Yay, I get to add this to me Good Voldemort list. Only the fourth one so far.

(I'm sure I could find more if I wanted to read more veela!Draco/bottom!Harry/personality-transplant!Snape crap, but I really don't.)
gaul1 chapter 11 . 3/24/2008