Reviews for The Pureblood Conspiracy
lectorsum chapter 11 . 3/25/2008
Now what are we wanting Severus to do; the plan is certainly Machiavellian (I love that word - it has a certain ring to it don't you think?). Severus is left between a rock and a hard place, but it will indeed show his true mettle.

Nasty little mind you have there Oh writer; dignum non sum!

Vivas et floreas diu, Ls
pfeil chapter 9 . 3/24/2008
Yay, I get to add this to me Good Voldemort list. Only the fourth one so far.

(I'm sure I could find more if I wanted to read more veela!Draco/bottom!Harry/personality-transplant!Snape crap, but I really don't.)
gaul1 chapter 11 . 3/24/2008
good chapter...cliffee...gr
aries9394 chapter 11 . 3/24/2008
fantastic chapter! so will fred and george side with harry or with dumbledore? what about snape?

always looking forward for your next update!
OrionTheHunter chapter 11 . 3/24/2008
I just found this story. I'm enjoying it quite a bit. Can't wait to read more.
WolfGirl75 chapter 11 . 3/24/2008
ok whats going on? im confused! story asome.
Rainbow2007 chapter 11 . 3/24/2008
oh come on please oh please update soon.
Bluesnowman chapter 11 . 3/24/2008
Pretty good.
Airlady chapter 11 . 3/24/2008
Wow - so many good pieces of the story and a real shocker at the end. Good to see Percy coming back but dismayed (and unsurprised) to see the differing reactions of Arthur and Molly. Love the twins as always.
HPMarvelGirlie chapter 10 . 3/24/2008
Fantastic story! I really like the "good" Tom that is coming out. Will the twins support Harry or will they be just like Ron and Ginny?
hemotem chapter 10 . 3/24/2008
Nice story I like where this is going. I do hope to see more of this story soon.

Hemotem
Kitsune no Kutsuu chapter 10 . 3/24/2008
yay you! this one's good. hope you update soon!
Cocoa Girl2 chapter 10 . 3/23/2008
I like the idea of trying to redeem Tom Riddle. Will Tom be there on Saturday for dinner? It was quite smart of Tom to place the Horcrexes in a muggle safety deposit box. Will they tell others who Tom is or keep his other identity a secret for now? Just found this story and I am going to put it on my favorite stories list.
silversongs chapter 10 . 3/23/2008
I only just recently picked up this story. It is very intriguing. I have always had a bad feeling about Dumbledore. It seems that he could have always made things better had he wanted to. These stories of his manipulations make for a good reading when you find them. Though you have Tom in on the plan, something I'm not sure I've ever seen done, you make it sound logical. Good job! I am looking forward to your next chapter.
witowsmp chapter 10 . 3/23/2008
I look forward to the next chapter.

Are you using the information from DH that true remorse can mend the soul?
1,959 | « Prev Page 1 .. 112 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 .. Last Next »