Reviews for The Pureblood Conspiracy
CaBuckeye chapter 15 . 3/31
Hagrid should not be included in Harry's cabal-He has as much finesse as a Sherman Tank in a glass blowing shop.
CaBuckeye chapter 8 . 3/31
BRAVO! If I could applaud while typing this I would. You had me convinced it was Snape and now I fully understand why Hermione went high order about the earlier meeting. Nothing (except you stopping writing this) can make me quit reading this now! BRAVO!
Talon chapter 20 . 3/28
Lol a few chapters back I was thinking that if they made a group it should be called the Phoenix eaters
FranticFangirlingFox1718 chapter 9 . 1/18
Holy shit! Riddle?!

The hell?!
FranticFangirlingFox1718 chapter 3 . 1/18
I'm not really a Harmony shipper, but this looks good!
angeleyes1984 chapter 28 . 1/10
Has this been abandon Ed
This story has a really interesting plot- and you had me until Voldemort. There is no way he would suddenly decide to 'chat' with Harry 'even if he could torture him later.' Seriously? Snape MIGHT have been believable. Maybe. With a lot of work. But Voldemort? And that easily? I think not.
ilove.u chapter 28 . 12/30/2015
Agh! You effing meanie! You ditched the story. Please come back I have to know what happenes next. I love this fic and I hate to see pure talent drop a story. Come back please! :(
AnjalikaPotterhead chapter 28 . 12/29/2015
I really liked your theme of this story. I really wanted to post this story in wattpad app. Did you had wattpad account? Will you accept my request to post ur story in my wattpad account? I know it is unwise to ask about it right now. But i dont know how to privately contact you. Thanks for writing such a great story.
Truustory chapter 22 . 12/13/2015
Charlie not Charley. Other than the spelling errors your story is amazing. That was just bugging me.
edlrst chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
"Did you ever wonder why Death Eaters prefer to throw stunners at purebloods and more dangerous and deadly ones at half-bloods and muggle born? Why do Aurors only use non lethal curses even when faced with lethal ones?"

No, I did not wonder, because that isn't what happened in canon. Death Eaters murdered and tortured many purebloods, and we were explicitly told that Aurors used Unforgivables against Death Eaters. Not even gonna give this fic a chance, because I can tell from the description alone that it's going to be another self-righteous author tract against imaginary fanon slights, that paints the world in black and white.
bkasavan chapter 28 . 12/9/2015
This is a very interesting story - I look forward to reading more updates!
Ayemorena chapter 28 . 12/4/2015
Great story, I truly hope you return to writing this one.
Ayemorena chapter 26 . 12/4/2015
Wow Molly desr, THAT was harsh.
Ayemorena chapter 18 . 12/3/2015
hehehe...Lucius faints. Twice. Priceless!
1,961 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »