Reviews for The Pureblood Conspiracy
Treecat1812 chapter 28 . 8/23/2016
I wanted to take the time thanking you for your story, The Pureblood Conspiracy. It is not often that I favor an incomplete story but I have this one. It is so unique and off the wall that I had to read it straight though. Normally I hate HP, LV stories. They usually come off as fem harry or male slash. I do not care for either. Trying to make Harry into a female is a kin to turning John Wayne into a woman, yeak. Even AU should have a remote possibilty of being a reasonable premise. Your story hit all the marks to bring off for me. Hopefully you will be able to take up this story again in the future. If not it was still an enjoyable read and I thank you for it.
daisycb chapter 28 . 8/2/2016
This is a wonderful story. I'm sorry you never finished it.
CaBuckeye chapter 22 . 6/28/2016
If all of Tom's soul fragments were in a bank safety deposit box in Geneva, Switzerland, what did Harry stab with a basilisk fang down in the chamber of secrets? Rita's inquiring readers want to know...
fe2o3yusyahoo.c chapter 28 . 6/4/2016
Cool story
TheFallenAngel02 chapter 7 . 5/14/2016
I'm guessing "Her" is Luna
TheFallenAngel02 chapter 6 . 5/14/2016
Nope, I change my guess to Snape (73or Draco (20or Lucius Malfoy (7%)
TheFallenAngel02 chapter 4 . 5/14/2016
I have a big feeling it's either Draco or Ron. I'm not sure which yet
Eagle-Eyes chapter 12 . 5/14/2016
The great escape... Wonderful way to bring it in... Theme music fading out...
Pushi19 chapter 1 . 5/7/2016
Update please
dagondawn chapter 28 . 5/4/2016
I've read and reread your story quite a few times, the only real question I have is when are you going to put the next chapter out? cause I really want to know what happens next!
Licha chapter 21 . 5/1/2016
Great story! It calls to you. While this has probably been told to you already they speak fremch in geneva not german... If you wanted a german street you could have put zurich (or like 2/3 ds of switzerland). Sorry for not logging in my phone is refusing.. Other than that its a great story i hope its finished my phone wont let me see that right now..
InLuvWithCandy chapter 6 . 5/2/2016
I think her and him are Snape ( this feels obvious especially now) and her McGonagall?
kingthe13 chapter 24 . 4/22/2016
Hahahahahaha
CaBuckeye chapter 15 . 3/31/2016
Hagrid should not be included in Harry's cabal-He has as much finesse as a Sherman Tank in a glass blowing shop.
CaBuckeye chapter 8 . 3/31/2016
BRAVO! If I could applaud while typing this I would. You had me convinced it was Snape and now I fully understand why Hermione went high order about the earlier meeting. Nothing (except you stopping writing this) can make me quit reading this now! BRAVO!
1,974 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »