Reviews for The Pureblood Conspiracy
DaveC chapter 22 . 5/17/2022
Why has Harry cleaned up Grimmald Place,I thought he was going to sell it however he’s given it back to the Order and he did it in a hurry why? You seem to be making Harry really pally with the murderer of his parents and as for sharing the pain of the Horcrux what that all about or are you filling in,
DaveC chapter 15 . 5/16/2022
Brilliant keep it up.
csheila chapter 9 . 1/10/2022
Redemption is tough. You cannot reverse what you. But at minimum, you should reverse the harm AND add value. Money crimes gets interest, personal crimes get value added retribution.

And then there are the depraved who must get removed.
csheila chapter 8 . 1/9/2022
Freaky twist.

You fooled me. Congratulations
csheila chapter 7 . 1/9/2022
It can’t be Peutenia? Narcissa?
csheila chapter 6 . 1/9/2022
I like how people are not total stereotypes. Ron and Ginny don’t to die. Snape is not swinging wildly and foaming at the mouth
csheila chapter 5 . 1/9/2022
Nice job describing items.

You quickly highlight important items and keep the plot moving.

But what about Dobby, Winky, Neville, and Luna
csheila chapter 3 . 1/9/2022
I like supporting characters who are not stupid
csheila chapter 2 . 1/9/2022
Ugh, how can he sleep
csheila chapter 1 . 1/9/2022
Great setup.

You have my four favorite characters in it.

Let’s go.
Sakb chapter 1 . 11/22/2021
Dang it i really liked this. Wish you had finished.
TessHipster007 chapter 28 . 10/6/2021
Is Tom going to need a partner after this or what?
Tesshipster007 chapter 26 . 10/6/2021
Is there going to be someone for Tom to be paired with?;)
Duchess67 chapter 17 . 9/18/2021
Ha! Loved that will reading! *still snickering*
Duchess67 chapter 12 . 9/18/2021
Wait, why the HECK has Albus suddenly come to the WEIRD conclusion at the end of this chapter that Harry has "too much freedom"? As far as the man knows, he's locked up in the house and can't even go out into the yard!

And the stupid CRAP Mrs. Weasley, Ron and Ginny were just spouting made NO sense whatsoever. Are they brain damaged? Because that's the ONLY thing that would explain them believing ANYBODY with a lick of sense would believe that horse manure.

I really hope you eventually write things out that make this stuff make sense, because right now, it's nonexistent.
2,086 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »