Reviews for The Pureblood Conspiracy
Ami chapter 8 . 12/29/2012
I thought it was Draco... Wonderfully written story, it's amazing how you can leak out the facts but not let anyone guess who it is
X-elemental chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
AIIEEE, TOO MANY CLICHES.

"There's an ancient secret conspiracy. You are conveniently handed the whole story without any work needed."

"Luna's fashion sense is hip and modern, it's her constant BSing people don't like."
Iwa Shinju chapter 28 . 12/2/2012
It's an amazing story. I won't claim all the elements are believable, but you compound them smoothly enough for the plot to be convincing as a whole. I sincerely hope you're just taking your time with an update, and have not abandoned "The Pureblood Conspiracy".
misfiredcanon chapter 23 . 11/30/2012
Maybe Severus can ride on Tom's broomstick.
misfiredcanon chapter 22 . 11/30/2012
Yes, have Albus control Molly's behavior with a bare-bottom spanking and panties- down cornertime,
misfiredcanon chapter 19 . 11/30/2012
Just one big happy family, aren't they?
misfiredcanon chapter 18 . 11/30/2012
Mostly Narcissa will miss the spankings.
misfiredcanon chapter 17 . 11/30/2012
...And cue the Ron-bashing! Never disappoints, the cliched ways in which these scenes play out.
misfiredcanon chapter 16 . 11/30/2012
You should have had a goblin character called Poopstain.
misfiredcanon chapter 15 . 11/30/2012
Maybe Hagrid could sodomize Dumbledore with his massive genitalia. Yeah, that's the ticket!
misfiredcanon chapter 12 . 11/30/2012
Really piling on the horsesh!t in this chapter, aren't you?
misfiredcanon chapter 9 . 11/30/2012
What a cute little Dickens Tom is ! So cuddly, loveable, and adorable! That big meanie Dumbledore!
misfiredcanon chapter 8 . 11/30/2012
Wow, really shoveling it on there with Dumbledore, aren't you? I smell (sniff,sniff) unadulterated bullish!t.
misfiredcanon chapter 7 . 11/30/2012
I sensed Weasley-bashing earlier. Wondering when the next hoary cliche would rear its head.
misfiredcanon chapter 5 . 11/30/2012
Why, Harry remembers Griphook! How adorable, when in the books Griphook wanted to dismember Harry!
1,856 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »