Reviews for The Pureblood Conspiracy
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 6 . 9/20/2015
I know who HE is! I knew about two chapters ago, though really it's mostly due to my love for these types of stories. I believe that everyone deserves second chances, but I also don't believe in turning a blind eye to any sort of undeserved behavior, therefore, I think that HE could be either a ally or an enemy depending on the situation. Anyway, I look forward to more chapters!
PenName chapter 28 . 8/13/2015
A laudable attempt. But rather unimpressive..not powerful. I hope you take this as constructive criticism. Following are key points I would like to convey. I apologize for the length of the content. I know people will say don't read it if you don't like it. But I thought maybe this will help you.
1. I felt your writing style wasn't mature somehow. More like an adolescent author's. It distracts a lot from the plot...the only plot, which is my second point.
2. DD is responsible for EVERYTHING. Its hard to find this interesting after chapter 4. I found myself skimming over to the end. Good concept, not so good implementation. Like coming up with things(not logic) to back up the only plot. Suddenly, Tom isn't as sharp as everyone knows. Ron is dim-witted. Everyone is somehow connected. I mean, 1 man cannot do so many things without anyone noticing. Telling Neville's gran to keep Neville away from Harry? If he is truly a mastermind he wouldn't go and tell this to her.
3. If possible try to make some rules about magic. For eg, the multi-purpose rings (portkey, vault keys, becoming invisible), Goblin magic overturning every other spell placed on Harry, making him an adult when he isn't. Being an adult is not something any 1 person can declare unless you give someone permanent aging potion.
I may have mis-interpreted some of your lines and I do apologize for that. I look forward to more of your writing. And I would like to add that Ron is probably my favorite character in the story. This fact has nothing to do with the comments above though.
intelligentan chapter 28 . 7/27/2015
Wtf this is good nigga right nor plz
scarletkiss18 chapter 28 . 7/5/2015
I know this story is really old but it's so Good and I'm super sad you never finished it!
whrr.trudy chapter 28 . 7/1/2015
*giggles* do love that owl :)
Saissa chapter 27 . 6/8/2015
Any plans on continuing this story? it is very good and I would love to read the ending!
Saissa chapter 28 . 6/8/2015
Pansy Parkinson would be the perfect bride for Ron or maybe Lavender Brown!
Saissa chapter 26 . 6/8/2015
Didn't Lucy tell Dumbles that he was not able to blood adopt anyone?
So why and how did Ronny No-Name become Dracos new brother?
Saissa chapter 12 . 6/8/2015
OK - so what baseball movie has someone lying on the floor, throwing a baseball at the wall for hours on end?
Saissa chapter 9 . 6/8/2015
I should have looked at the chapter headings to find out who this HE was. This chapter says just SCREAMS the name! LOL
Saissa chapter 8 . 6/8/2015
OMG - TOM? I never would have guessed him!

Very well done!
Saissa chapter 7 . 6/8/2015
HER is Luna? She is supposed to be a pureblood, and she is also a seer and considered to be "looney". I guess Sirius was able to see past the "looney" persona and see the real Luna.

Great story so far, enjoying this very much!
Saissa chapter 6 . 6/8/2015
Damn, I was wrong. HE is not Ron, but Snape. Snape is a half blood like Harry, I did think it might have been Draco but - Draco doesnt have any feelings for Lily while Snape does.

As to who this HER is - who do we know that is female and half blood? Tracy Davis from slytherin is the only such female I am aware of.
Saissa chapter 4 . 6/8/2015
The clue from the first chapter - Ron and Ginny telling Neville not to associate with the likes of Harry. Ron, Ginny and Neville are all "pureblood" while Harry and Hermione are not. I think the HIM being referred to is Ron!
cskdc chapter 28 . 5/30/2015
just complete the bloody story
1,968 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »