Reviews for The Pureblood Conspiracy
Saissa chapter 9 . 6/8/2015
I should have looked at the chapter headings to find out who this HE was. This chapter says just SCREAMS the name! LOL
Saissa chapter 8 . 6/8/2015
OMG - TOM? I never would have guessed him!

Very well done!
Saissa chapter 7 . 6/8/2015
HER is Luna? She is supposed to be a pureblood, and she is also a seer and considered to be "looney". I guess Sirius was able to see past the "looney" persona and see the real Luna.

Great story so far, enjoying this very much!
Saissa chapter 6 . 6/8/2015
Damn, I was wrong. HE is not Ron, but Snape. Snape is a half blood like Harry, I did think it might have been Draco but - Draco doesnt have any feelings for Lily while Snape does.

As to who this HER is - who do we know that is female and half blood? Tracy Davis from slytherin is the only such female I am aware of.
Saissa chapter 4 . 6/8/2015
The clue from the first chapter - Ron and Ginny telling Neville not to associate with the likes of Harry. Ron, Ginny and Neville are all "pureblood" while Harry and Hermione are not. I think the HIM being referred to is Ron!
cskdc chapter 28 . 5/30/2015
just complete the bloody story
noreenklose chapter 28 . 4/29/2015
What a shame you have apparently stopped writing in 2009-2010.
I wish you well with whatever you are doing in RL that has taken your time and attention away from your storytelling.
A pity, 'cause you are a really good author.
Good luck with whatever you ARE doing!
KUTGW,
Noreen
guitarlover56784 chapter 28 . 4/27/2015
So um, six years later, here we are...
guitarlover56784 chapter 2 . 4/27/2015
/He didn't go down there for ginny? What the hell kind of statement is that? He went for hermione? That's random as hell too
tricorvus chapter 28 . 4/15/2015
I love this dearly
Please come back and finish it
tricorvus chapter 24 . 4/15/2015
I'll be honest with you; I pissed myself laughing
tricorvus chapter 22 . 4/15/2015
I liked the Horcrux re-integration! I've never seen that done before. I giggled at the entire pink briefcase thing and that the real horcruxes were decks of cards.
Very inventive and entertaining
tricorvus chapter 18 . 4/15/2015
I just love this whole kit n kaboodle
tricorvus chapter 8 . 4/15/2015
Well aren't you the Sneaky one?! I was sure it was ol greasy. Can't wait to see what else you've got up your sleeve!
Rock on!
tricorvus chapter 7 . 4/15/2015
This is a great story. Why are you not just saying "Snape" outright? Surely everyone has guessed by now? I think that "She" is McGonagall.
Rock on!