Reviews for The Jr Spirit Detectives
Captain Grin chapter 5 . 7/15/2009
Dude! Totally need to write more! I waffles this story!
Captain Grin chapter 4 . 7/15/2009
How about a crazy hyper wolf demon? Just a thought... anyways, love the story!
Captain Grin chapter 3 . 7/15/2009
Oh my gaawgs, this story ROCKS!
Captain Grin chapter 2 . 7/15/2009
Ek! Alex so pwns all, lolz.
Captain Grin chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
OMG! OMG! OMG! I LOVE IT! AWESOME! EK!
The-Neutral chapter 4 . 7/9/2009
Hey Sayana hows it going I like the story so far. Keep it up.
Alexis chapter 4 . 7/5/2009
this is a really good story, i hope that you update soon because i really enjoy it. i think that this is the story that is going to get me reading yu yu hakusho fan fiction again. so please UPDATE soon. i beg u *gets down on my knees and clasps my hands together* PLEASE UPDATE! PLEASE!
DarksAngeloftheNight chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Lol. Sorry for not leaving a review, I didnt have time, I only had time to add you to like favorites and story alert and stuff before I was kicked outta the house and told to I couldnt come back until I found my runaway brother...T-T

anyways. I really like it. I really like Alex's charater, she seems, real I guess is how to describe it. And I thought it was funny how Toguro was acting towards Alex's mom. Is this before the dark tournament then?
snowchild of the moon chapter 3 . 1/14/2009
It's a really good story so please update the next chapter i beg you.
SS-lover06 chapter 3 . 10/26/2008
Really good story! I can't wait to read the next chapter, and your cliffhanger is pretty good.
lilxin chapter 3 . 9/26/2008
NO! It was getting good and then you ended it right there, why! Update hurry please! Alex meeting Yusuke is going to happen in the next chp right? Right? You're killing me with this suspense and excitment ugh! I think I need to calm myself down. Update please!
lilxin chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
NO! It was too short! YOu have to update more, I don't like shortness! Updatey hurrily, I wanna see more. Plz!
Kurama'srose124 chapter 2 . 4/2/2008
XDXD I love it so far update soon ya?
lilxin chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Oh, my god. I am excited to know how this story will turn out. MORE MORE MORE MORE PLZ. I love it! :D