Reviews for Storm
teetertotter23 chapter 3 . 11/10/2014
Loved this one too! Also Usagi and Naruto were adorable :)
mndstjohn chapter 3 . 4/30/2012
This is good!
Lalala chapter 3 . 12/5/2011
I think that it would be nice to start a new piece that have a lot of twist and turn. I think that it would be awesome to read a new story of naruto/sailormoon. I love your writing and cannot wait to read another story of naruto/sailormoon. It would be awesome to start off the story from the beginning to shippuden.
lalala chapter 3 . 11/28/2011
I love your story! It is soooo good. It would be so nice if you continue with this story and write more of what would happen later on if Sasuke come back...
Sakura Waldorf chapter 3 . 9/20/2011
very well written so far, brilliant description and plot, keep up the excellent work! I can't wait for more! :)
Guardian Of Winter chapter 3 . 8/28/2011
yay you updated! I would love a new sm/naruto fic, i've been waiting forev to read a good one. I had a thought- maybe if u could do ONE more chapter to tell us how they met, and if you can- fell in love.

great chapter- my craziness for sm/naruto fics has been eased.
Guardian Of Winter chapter 2 . 7/30/2011
absolutely love your story! Please write more usagi/sasuke stories like this, but maybe ending with usagi/sasuke?
WiLd.iNDigO chapter 2 . 8/16/2009
I'm glad she got over Sasuke. Oh yeah, and nice story. Not a big fan of SasUsagi, but there you have it.
Krys Yuy chapter 2 . 8/1/2008
Beautiful. I loved seeing this from Naruto's POV. It's nice to see that while Sasuke was a big part of her life, Usagi's moved on and she's happy with Naruto. Though that ending line kills me - it's just so perfect. Because even if Usagi had said yes, I doubt Naruto would have left her. He loves her, and if he's made it this far with her, there's no way he's turning back now. The way you wrote Naruto in love is so in character to me - I feel that if Naruto ever truly fell in love with someone, he'd give it his all and he wouldn't give up. He'd just keep loving, no matter the circumstances.

Seriously, with fics like yours, there needs to be more love for Naruto/Usagi. Though connecting it with the first part had me wanting a Sasuke and Naruto confrontation over her. Because Naruto obviously wants his best friend back, but there's the whole complicated issue of Usagi (but that was already resolved in this part though, wasn't it? XD) Hmm... Oh, and thanks for the explanation about Naruto's abrupt appearance in Part 1. That cleared up a lot.

I have a love-hate relationship with liking Sasuke's character. While I haven't written it myself, I also find myself strangely drawn to the SasuUsa pairing. Go figure.

P.S. Are you sure Gaara's really not watching from afar? Lol. J/k.
serenity wayne chapter 2 . 7/19/2008
i love it
lalala chapter 2 . 7/19/2008
wow that was really good. I would like to read more of this type of writing. You are such a good writer _ I love reading your stories. Kep up the good work.
Ayjah chapter 2 . 7/14/2008
I do like Naruto's point of view... thank you for the chapter :)
Wal chapter 2 . 7/14/2008
I love it.
Eternalmoonprincess chapter 2 . 7/13/2008
You were right to post this; I loved it! Although the fact that you considered not posting it made me wonder... do you have other finished stories that you never posted? You must post them! You are one of my favorite authors, and I want to read everything I can of yours. At least e-mail them to me? Maybe? Please?
Purr chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
I'm happy that you couldn't resist P Wonderful one-shot! I really liked how you ended the story, the comparison between Sasuke's disappearance and the ghost is a powerful image, it's a good description of the relationship between them. Good job!