Reviews for Life After Death
Miyree chapter 3 . 12/26/2008
This is really good so far! I can't wait to find out what happens next, the story is really interesting. I'm still freaking out about the girl from chapter 3, though. Blonde hair and green eyes, just like Elsa? Is the original brain making a comeback or something, was it a hallucination? Please review as soon as you can!
A Distant Shadow chapter 2 . 8/10/2008
I hope you haven't gone into hiatus on this story. It looked like it was starting to get really good. You write well and portray Elsa in character. Please write more :(
jonathan lane chapter 2 . 4/7/2008
Wow, this was actully a pretty good story. Elsa was such a great character in the series, so dark and depresing, that I always thought more coudl have been done with her. Its great that you brought her back, your premis, though a bit off the wall, is no more strange then the series itself and is really intreging. I liked how she couldn't remember what happened, and that Harrietta was somhow familier. Does Triela not remember because of conditining? Anyway, write more for this story and I'll comment on it when you do. Good luck.
BobFett chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
I really liked your story it has inspired
Neo-byzantium chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
This can't be good.

Bringing someone back to life is indeed playing god. At the time of her death, Elsa was mentally unstable from Lauro's poor treatment of her. If she remembers what happened in her previous life or if something bad happens to her in her "2nd" life, if her new brain turns out to be from an evil person or even all three, then god only knows what might happen.

Still, Elsa only killed Lauro because he treated her poorly AND she had no life other then serving him so if Giovanni treats her well and has her socialize with the other girls, then things might turn out alright especially if her new brain (with select portions of her old brain) turns out to be from a good person.

While a large part of me is as shocked as Bianchi that the SWA is playing God, another part of me is glad to have Elsa back.