Reviews for Can't I Have Both?
sami1010220 chapter 7 . 10/20/2010
good job on this fic! on this chapter, you said house and wilson have been friends for four years, but i thought they had been friends for MUCH longer than that...anyway, it's whatever, lol
Cardio Necrosis chapter 5 . 6/18/2009
Oh, angry Wilson . . . but did he hear anything? I wasn't quite clear on whether he had or is angry for some other reason. I don't know if that was intentional or not; it could work either ways at this point.
Cardio Necrosis chapter 4 . 6/18/2009
I love how Amber is manipulative as well. She makes a good "enemy" for House. No one else would be able to "play the game" as she put it. Now they are even, and I'm interested in how the game will turn out.
Cardio Necrosis chapter 3 . 6/17/2009
I loved their discussion during lunch. They were both very much in character, which is definitely important.
Cardio Necrosis chapter 2 . 6/17/2009
House is such a dick. I love it.
Cardio Necrosis chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
I love how deliciously manipulative House is in this chapter. It's so very fitting.
Veiled and Missing chapter 7 . 4/20/2009
I absolutely loved this story!

The plot was original, the characters were depicted correctly, and the story progressed smoothly!

I loved how you didn't have them saying outright that they loved each other. That's not something House can admit right away.

Anyways, great job!

I enjoyed reading every second of it.
Thiaf Yeroled chapter 7 . 9/25/2008
Story awesome yay.
Thiaf Yeroled chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
The chapter navigation thingie is... yellow...

Um.

The story seems highly interesting so far, and I will read more, right after this brief break to, um, go figure out wtf is up with the chapter navigation thingie... 'Cause the yellow is freaking me out, 'cause it's never been yellow before, and I am far, far to used to it being an off-purplish-blue...
Anime's-mistress chapter 7 . 8/2/2008
I liked this. The ending was cute. :)
bulletproofweeks chapter 7 . 3/21/2008
Fantastic story! The plot was terrific and it's the best story I've read involving Amber. Actually it's made my top ten House/Wilson fics! Your descriptions were excellent (I'm jealous of your grace with words) and your expression of emotion was masterful! I only have two suggestions which I hope you will take lightly because I still love this story. First, it was sometimes confusing where people were, as in, suddenly House would be in the conference room, but then he was in his office and also, it was confusing sometimes when you made huge or even minor jumps in time. My point is that you need to flow your transitions better. Secondly, House's cane is in his right hand. This one really doesn't matter, I just thought I'd point it out. Overall amazing story and I'm eagerly moving to the sequel! Keep writing!
Bloody Koalas chapter 6 . 3/17/2008
Oh, harsh.

I'm glad that Amber got fired; that's basically my only consolation right now.

I hate to say this, but...poor House! He's never been that sad over a mistake...Wilson better forgive him...

At any rate, great chapter (as always!). And, thanks for updating so soon. I take weeks to update. :)

Bloody Koalas chapter 5 . 3/17/2008
Oh dear...I'm cringing so hard my brother feels nervous. This is wicked! I'm so into this fic; perfect (yet, depressing) and very probable view into the Wilson/Amber future. Uh-oh...

You're doing amazing-ly! Please update soon, for the sake of humanity. :)

Bloody Koalas chapter 4 . 3/15/2008
You do know that I've almost passed out from blood loss, courtesy of the biting-my-lip nervousness of this fic? This is FANTASTIC! I love it: perfect anti-bitch quotes and just the BEST H/W friendship (or pre-slash) bits. Abso-freakin-lutely awesome!
Bloody Koalas chapter 3 . 3/15/2008
Nice! You got some really awesome Housisms into this chapter. I particularly liked these:

“Is it dying?”

“Anyways, has she gotten a job, or is she a stay-at-home bitch?”

I love this! Can't wait for your next update. :)