Reviews for Unorthodox
i love okikagu chapter 1 . 6/4/2016
so beautiful! TwT
i loved this okikagu fic alot!
hope you keep wititing!
Rhaide AND Souichirou-chan chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
awwwww...it's such a nice story,even with bits of romance i was smiling while .it made my heart skip a bit. Great job!
michiyorain chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
aww...somehow..it feels so canon to if ever they get it on, this is what to fic!
Totoro504 chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
This was really cute. I liked it.
Inspire4ever chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
That was awesome. You really captured their characters. I loved the whole mood of the story.
ChOFee chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
"My system was reeling from Absolute Boyfriend and Aishiteruze Baby’s last chapter, so do not slam me as harshly as you might."

I didn't need that, completely ruined the end *whines* XD But even if you took it from there - though I don't know one of those series but - you did a nice jub adapting the system into OkitaKagura. But the comment at the end kinda ruins the feeling *whines again* No offense, I just wanted to tease you a bit XD Good job :P
Jini chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
This was amazing. You've captured the essence of Okita and Kagura's relationship. Somehow, seeing them go on a regular date doesn't seem half as realistic unless there's some kind of mayhem or fighting involved. Ah, I loved this. Strangely enough, this was quite romantic even if it... well, wasn't supposed to be ahha. Awesome job! :)
RenjiLuvah chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
I really enjoyed this. I'm glad you kept the pairing in character by expressing how their personalities wouldn't allow their relationship to be full of mush. It just wouldn't be natural. They aren't those kinds of characters and if the two ever pursued a relationship, it would be an original and somewhat odd one, but one that only the two of them could be content with.

I love this pairing and this little tidbit was great. Nice work.
Salty-Storm and Trufflemix chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
I would never want to slam you for writing this sotry. Best Gintama couple and the writing is amazing and I'm in love with OkiKagu. This is so good, OkiKagu is a difficult couple to write for romance, I think. They're definitely Unconventional.

Written phenominally! I praise you for writing this!

I hope you feel like writing more OkiKagu...
merry90 chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Like you, i love this pairing and can't get enough of them (if only they appear together more often in the anime!)

You raise a good point in this story, that they as a couple aren't the usual lovey dovey ones, they're something else. The things they attempt to do - go on dates, etc. - illustrate the point very well. it's rather cute too! i also really like how they are going to their friends for advices, but where's gorilla and shinpachi? would love to read about their experiences/advices to give to the couple.

suggestions/critique: okita and kagura seem a bit adult-like and restrained, unless this is a fic way in the future? even if it is, i can't imagine them losing their childish antics - it's a huge part of their characters. okita's serious but still manages to come off as a sadistic child; kagura's wise in her own 14 year old but still needs guidance about how the world works, ie the time when she attempts to feed the gin-chan lookalike baby.

maybe for the line where kagura "grabs [hijikata's] cigarette and puts it out with the bottom of her umbrella", you could say she stomps on it - some sort of violent/child-like action. she is part of the yato clan, and often acts out rashly when something pisses her off. also, for the line “I don’t know. Maybe we’re just not one of those people.” She says scornfully, blowing lightly on her tea. they're spying on their captain during one of the dates.

overall, a well-written fic. hope to read more from you! )
Doctor Meowzie chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Oh yes, they should just be themselves, Okita and Kagura. I love your fic, it was written nicely. Good job!
xxkoffeexx chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Ah, nobody will slam you because this is OkitaxKagura Romance. And we can never read enough of those. I enjoyed reading this-my favorite would have to be him giving her the rare dandelion. So cute. You got them IC and more. Great job!
iluvorangetulips chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
I love it! I can picture this happening if they do get together in the manga, each of them going to their friends for advice but where was Kondo, I can see Okita going to him for advice? Got to admit it was great and really hope to see more Gintama fics you must write more of them! Keep up the awesome writing!
snappleducated chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
YOU EVIL CHILD.

NEXT TIME YOU WRITE ME SOMETHING THIS AMAZINGLY EARTH SHATTERING, I DEMAND NOTIFICATION!

I'll just have to add you to faves, then huh? I mean, I wouldn't want to miss anything else. Especially when you WRITE IT SO WELL.

-dies

Okita was love. Kagura was love. Hijikata had me in stitches and Gintoki is LONGSUFFERING ADORATION OMG PLZ MARRY ME?

You win.
liltle chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Sweet! You just can never get enough of those two.