Reviews for Improper
paulaa90 chapter 5 . 7/6/2011
OH Please! You defiantly have to keep going, update this soon and again. I know you have not since 2008, but please do so again. Please pick up the story were you left off, and keep going.
TheSlytherinNation chapter 5 . 7/8/2009
lol this is such a cute fic, but if ur really worried about the age difference just make a time-turner fic (u know where throught some mishap (usually breaking) of a time turner the person is sent back in time (usually to the maruauders days) and they fall in ,love with a marauder but have to come back to the real world and fall in love with them in their time and the age difference doesnt matter because they were already dating in the past) soz for blabering but ive read a LOT of stories that end up like that...THIS STORY ROX!
YourMidnightCinderella chapter 5 . 6/29/2009
is there going to be anymore?
Kiss Goodbye chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Please continue this sweet story! This is so adorable! You have to finish this story GW/SB, Maybe when she's older she realizes she's in love with him.

I'm obsessed with Sirius lol
BB's girls chapter 5 . 8/19/2008
this story is great! please continue it!

~Kat
NarcissaVenus chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
God I wish I were in eight grade again. Unfortunately, I'm not. Actually, technically I'm not even in school. Well... I mean, I'm supposed to be, but I don't go. High school gets really boring after a while. So yeah, technically I'm in 11th grade, but I think I'll just go to college next year instead of 12th. But yeah... stay in school and definitely do your homework.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 5 . 3/29/2008
i love it. plz update soon.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 4 . 3/24/2008
ur going to leave it hanging like that?

cliffies do not make friends. plz update soon.
AliceinGaGaland chapter 2 . 3/17/2008
Amazing! I agree with osk...Now onward with the story!
ooosk chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Wonderful first chapter! Ginny and Sirius are both well-characterized. Keep up the good work!
AliceinGaGaland chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Continue Continue! so, just one question, does Sirius still think of Ginny as a little kid? It's not going to be Ginny mooning after Sirius the entire time right? Just asking.