Reviews for Time That Passed
Fudge-Cakesss chapter 8 . 6/16
Such a Cliffe! Dying to know how she disappeared . Pls update nectchqpter soon? Dun leave your dear fans hanging!
AMMiss chapter 8 . 3/7
Okay, I love this story. Looking forward to the next. Please update soon!
Happy Writing!
FlyingSilverDreams chapter 8 . 3/13/2014
Hello, StormDragon(666)!

I know this is very awkward to ask, and I probably don't have the right to request this, but can you please post some more of "Time Has Passed"? :3

I apologize if that sounds really rude, but I'm practically dying to read the ending! x3
If there is an circumstantial problem, or event that is happening in your life that's in the way, I'll understand!
And maybe if, you're just tired or at a roadblock with this story, it's fine, too! _;;

I hope you don't take this as "rushing the writer", and I'm not trying to offend anyone in any way, but I'd just really like to know if you're ever putting up an ending to this story... _

Thank you for reading this reading this "review", and once again, I apologize for taking up your time!

Please have a nice day! :)

- FlyingSilverDreams
Uncertain Shifter chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Musical cake chapter 8 . 12/23/2013
She has the One Ring!
cherry11111 chapter 8 . 10/15/2013
please make more i love it so much please
sakuras.horcrux chapter 8 . 3/24/2013
sakuras.horcrux chapter 6 . 3/23/2013
GOSH I LOVE THIS! I enjoy it VERY MUCH, when you make Sasori OC. And ESPECIALLY when you make a Sasosaku fic.
sakuras.horcrux chapter 5 . 3/23/2013
Even though I'm pretty neutral with Ino, it saddens me to know that she is not apart of their group. But REALLY great chapter as always.
sakuras.horcrux chapter 4 . 3/23/2013
Their plan made me laugh! :D
sakuras.horcrux chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
I always squeal when I picture Sakura and the other kits playing! Awesome chapter as always!
sakuras.horcrux chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
SO soooooooo AWESOME! I can really picture Sasori and Sakura and it's SO FRICKEN' ADOREABLE!
evil-angel-sakura chapter 8 . 3/19/2013
Wonderful story! :) I just LOVE it!
Kyah-chang chapter 4 . 1/31/2013
OMG, Sasori in love is so cute, amazing and .. weird !

And i really really liked it .

I'm in love for your creativity and imaginations, :3
Kyah-chang chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
It was so fucking nice !

and i really really liked it ...

See u in the next ;D