Reviews for Truce
greshunkai chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
guess I never told you how much I appreciate the works of "Angelfeatherwriter"...found your change of nom de plume just lately..was wondering where you went..& hopeful that you'll come back to writing some of the most readable fictions on this site! further, what's going on with your collab. with W. & "Clockwork"? anyhow, just re-reading all of the stories listed under your new pen name & determined that I must let you know just how GOOD I found this particular one to be! No names and yet we KNOW who's who! Can't be faulted. Thank you!
dearjoanwallace chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
I LOVE how you wrote Leo/Raph warm and fuzzies! It is so realistic and so funny! The lines that had me cracking up at work (where I was reading this earlier today):

He had to admit, though, the guy was resourceful. By the time they’d come to the rooftop that was near the pothole they were going to use, he’d managed to figure out a way to get them both down.

“Just drop me off the side of the roof. I’ll catch something that’ll hold my weight on the way down.”

Yeah. Real resourceful.

Freakin’ psycho.

That was a great read! Thanks for recommending it to me!
sambev89 chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Good job, I really enjoyed this!
MidnightHeir chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
I love the humour peppered through this thing, it nicely offsets all the gooey soft moments that are taking place between Raphael and Leo. Not to mention the wry observations that Raphael makes throughout the entire piece add a nice touch too, dry enough to be Leo, but its the delivery and the scratchiness that twists it just enough to match the intended narrator.

-Hel
nannon chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
nice. i really like the way you portray their relationship. and i love your style.