Reviews for Local Authority
Linwe Elendil chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Absolute gold! My favorite parts?

"Actually," Vala drawled, smiling up at her, "he smells like a distillery. The next time I'm captured, I'd like it to be by people who get me drunk."

Daniel turned his head back and forth, looking around the dimly-lit cell. "By yourself? God, I'm never getting home."

He grinned, then turned to Vala. "Why didn't you tell me you brought Sam?"

Vala patted his shoulder. "I brought half of Stargate Command, darling, but really, we need to go."

Priceless.
ainokea2810 chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
What a fun story! And and even funnier twist on Daniel always getting into trouble. Great job!
childofspacegypsy1 chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Ok, Daniel is so spoiled. Not only will they rescue him, but he wants to be picky about who? LOL.
HoldoutTrout chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Oh, poor Daniel. Or Vala. Is she finally getting the inkling that her teammates are completely nuts?
Khentkawes chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Oh, that was wonderfully funny.

“Never gets old,” Sam said.

“No,” Vala said, looking from Daniel to Sam and back again. “No, I suppose it really doesn’t.”

You've got that right!

Captured and hung over at the same time. Only Daniel...

Very funny. Nice job. Thanks for sharing.
1477166 chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
DANIEL YOU UNGRATEFUL LITTLE... ahem. LOL. cool storyy
acer-sigma chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
That was great! Vala already getting tired of having to rescue Daniel, and SAm telling her she'll get used to it was really funny.

Daniel turned his head back and forth, looking around the dimly-lit cell. “By yourself? God, I’m never getting home.”

“Fine. I’ll just go, then, shall I?”

Daniel certainly is being picky over his rescue choices. Probably afraid Vala would hide him away for himself! ;)
binkii822 chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Loved the Sam/Valaness! And drunken Daniel makes me giggle. Excellent as always.
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Silly Daniel, always getting into trouble.
spacegypsy1 chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
There is Lol funny and then there is Laugh Out Loud Funny -this is the latter: “Rescuing you?” Sitting back on her heels, she twirled a lock of hair around one finger almost absently, eyes glued to his face.

“Fine. I’ll just go, then, shall I?”

A true masterpiece! B