Reviews for Losing a Wizard in Two Weeks
nayin17 chapter 14 . 12/9/2013
hope you'll update soon
Guest chapter 14 . 9/7/2013
Can't wait till u finish
marinka chapter 14 . 3/16/2013
Great story and i love creative ways you came up with sabotaging their dates:)))
Pearlstar chapter 14 . 1/7/2013
omg, perfect story! please update!
Squeakers04 chapter 14 . 10/28/2012
OMG! this is amazing! write more!
haylsbails chapter 14 . 8/31/2012
No no no no no no NO! I don't think I can wait for the next installment! You've created such a compelling and perfect story, I'm totally on team Ginny & team Harry (not that I wasn't before!).

I can just see fireworks exploding when the truth comes out, damn bet!

Congrats on a great piece of writing! Keep up the brill work!
darians-enemy chapter 13 . 4/30/2012
you did a great job with all of them. It's been a riugh time for Molly in . Seems she is the demon of alot of pieces and it's good to see her as we all remember her.
darians-enemy chapter 8 . 4/30/2012
this whole chapter was a lark...fun, funny, wonderfully written.
darians-enemy chapter 6 . 4/30/2012
It's been like forever since I read anything about Ginny stealing socks. Poor Ron...lol, his lucky shirt.

A little joke gone horribly wrong on Ginny's part, but feelings Not going to be pretty when they BOTH find out about Harry's bet and Ginny's assignment.
darians-enemy chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I started this on SIYE, under another name and for reasons unknown to me it won't change my name...so I go back to add stars and nominate, but I far prefer this site...lol when it's working (it's getting better)

I love this story and the premise is great!
EmlynMara chapter 14 . 4/25/2012
Great to see another chapter. I'm holding my breath as to how things are going to turn out. Glad the evening with the Weasleys went better than expected - sort of...
AZfangirl chapter 13 . 1/5/2011
I love your story! Please update
HPfan4life123 chapter 13 . 9/1/2010
YAY!

I'm sooooooo glad you updated!

Please update sooner this time!

This was awesome...keep up the great work :)
dseay chapter 13 . 6/15/2010
Love your writing and hope you do not let this story go unfinished. Hope to see more of this story and possibly more fanfics, excellent writing!
1-2-23-3-32-45-43 chapter 13 . 6/11/2010
I was really happy when i got the notification that you updated! Awesome chapter. :)